Adventist Online

Colour scheme for GC 2015 most unfortunate.....*edited with SDA GC response*

Did anyone else notice the colour scheme behind the church logo??

https://www.facebook.com/GCSession

•  
  • Seventh-day Adventist Church's General Conference Session Thank you for your concern Adrian, but no, the colors in the background are not associated with the LGBT movement. Rather, the red logo is for session branding and the other colors are in the main decorations (carpet, wallpaper, etc) of the convention center in San Antonio. So the colors you see are really reflecting the location we will be holding Session.

https://www.facebook.com/GCSession

Views: 1999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes interesting

Thanks Meta

Shalom

so what's wrong here , i might be color blind lol? 

It was originally God's symbolic colors.  It has been co-opted by Satan to celebrate sodomy.  The GC is merely taking back what is rightfully God's. 

Colors of the rainbow has been hijacked of Satan. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. 

No.  I think it is a statement of we are reclaiming what rightfully belongs to God.

I don't understand. what do the colours mean?

Jani 

Satan is getting his foot in the door as he already have in the logo itself. 

Hope this helps explain. I did not know the meanings of the colors until now. 

The original gay pride flag flew in the San Francisco Gay Freedom Day Parade on June 25, 1978. It has been suggested that Baker was inspired by Judy Garland's singing "Over the Rainbow" and the Stonewall riots that happened a few days after Garland's death (she was one of the first gay icons).[3][4] The flag also strongly resembles the ribbon colors of the WWI Victory Medal, though no connection is evidenced. Another suggestion for how the rainbow flag originated is that at college campuses during the 1960s, some people demonstrated for world peace by carrying a Flag of the Races (also called the Flag of the Human Race) with five horizontal stripes (from top to bottom they were red, black, brown, yellow, and white). Gilbert Baker is said to have gotten the idea for the rainbow flag from this flag[5] in borrowing it from the Hippie movement of that time[6] largely influenced by pioneering gay activist Allen Ginsberg. The flag consisted of eight stripes; Baker assigned specific meaning to each of the colors: Wikipidia

hi Folks, The following was sent to me by a friend, please scroll down on the link attached to read the words in quotations. I am having troubling uploading the actual picture which is referred to....will keep trying...

Notice the choice of rainbow colored patio umbrellas. Also the hands releasing the butterfly is a symbol used by the transgender community. Hopefully the graphic artists were thinking of the new birth and the promise of God in the rainbow. But I am prone to think that it is a subliminal message of acceptance of the LGBT community. The church is preparing for the laws of the land that will force our hand in this matter.
There are already behind the scenes meetings to promote the LGBT+ agenda in churches in the NAD.
 "While at church on May 30, I was given information that the NAD Ministerial pre-session in Austin will be having a presentation to encourage churches to become safe places for LGBT Adventists with follow-up in many congregations in the fall. " - Dave Ferguson, Director of Church Relations, Seventh-day Adventist Kinship 

Ephraim (NAD) is joined to idols; leave him alone! Hosea 4:17

Meta said:

But I am prone to think that it is a subliminal message of acceptance of the LGBT community. The church is preparing for the laws of the land that will force our hand in this matter.
There are already behind the scenes meetings to promote the LGBT+ agenda in churches in the NAD.
Indeed we are seeing NAD being lead by Satan. I think we will see the WO and LTGB all being enforced on a spineless church. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service