Adventist Online

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My point of view is that had God wanted female pastors He would not have cursed Eve after eating the forbidden fruit. 

Gen 3:16  To the woman He said: "I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you." NKJV

"I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and your conception; in pain you shalt bring forth children" Having children was not the curse, for this was commanded before the fall, but it was in multiplied sorrow and conception. Children will be born in all eternity after the Millennium (Gen_8:22; Gen_9:12; Isa_59:21; Dan_7:13-14; Luk_1:32-33; Rev_11:15; Rev_21:24). With the curse removed in the New Earth, there should be no pain in childbirth for the coming generations (Rev_21:3-7). That tells me that the curse is not removed as of now. 

EGW. Eve had been perfectly happy by her husband’s side in her Eden home; but, like restless modern Eves, she was flattered with the hope of entering a higher sphere than that which God had assigned her. In attempting to rise above her original position, she fell far below it. A similar result will be reached by all who are unwilling to take up cheerfully their life duties in accordance with God’s plan. In their efforts to reach positions for which He has not fitted them, many are leaving vacant the place where they might be a blessing. In their desire for a higher sphere, many have sacrificed true womanly dignity and nobility of character, and have left undone the very work that Heaven appointed them. {PP 59.1}

Its a hard issue to really get a handle on, and Satan likes to bring them on..

True Richard as the Bible does not have a firm "thus say the Lord" And the Church who are supposed to be Bible and Bible only are almost split down the middle about it.

https://youtu.be/Vy1-g3eJe8k

Adventist Women's Ordination Crisis Overview

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com