Adventist Online

This doesn't look good...
"China warns coronavirus can spread before symptoms show

Rising toll: 80 people are dead and more than 2,700 cases have been confirmed in mainland China, as the Wuhan coronavirus continues to spread throughout Asia and the rest of the world.
China on lockdown: Nearly 60 million people have been affected by partial or full lockdowns in Chinese cities as the country's government steps up its response.
Global spread: There are more than 50 confirmed cases in 13 places outside of mainland China, including at least five in the United States.
Contagious before symptoms: People can spread the virus before symptoms show, China's health minister said Sunday, complicating efforts to contain the outbreak."https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-01-27-20-intl-hnk/index.html

"Stocks tumble amid growing coronavirus fears
Global stock markets sank Monday amid growing fears about the Chinese coronavirus that has killed dozens and spread to more than 10 countries.

The MSCI All-Country World Index tracking stocks in more than 40 countries fell 0.42 to its lowest point in two weeks after the death toll from the virus rose to 81 and three new cases were confirmed in the US this weekend.

“The coronavirus is an economic and financial shock,” Bannockburn Securities chief market strategist Marc Chandler told clients, according to Reuters. “The extent of that shock still needs to be assessed, but it could provide the spark for an arguably long-overdue adjustment in the capital markets.”...[url]https://nypost.com/2020/01/27/stocks-tumble-amid-growing-coronaviru...[/url]

"China races to build hospitals to deal with coronavirus"
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMr2hI4l1O8[/url]

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True Rob we know that Satan has a part in the governments around the world. As we have seen on several occasions on various dictators during the last 100 years. So we can well see what is possible for Satan to accomplish. We know the Spirit of Prophecy tells us that the "speaking as a Dragon" will happen very soon. 

But as I understand it we are in the time of the end already as I understand, it started 1844. And we are in the times of little trouble, may heaven help us when the seven plagues come.  

I can well understand your concern but what can we do? We can move to the country as I understand you already have. But do not forget we still have a mission to carry out the "Loud Cry" 

I can well understand your concern but what can we do? We can move to the country as I understand you already have. But do not forget we still have a mission to carry out the "Loud Cry"

Well said Elijah, we do this as the SOP says by visiting the cities, not living in the cities.

Shalom

Indeed Rob as EGW did recommend.  

As far as possible, our institutions should be located away from the cities. We must have workers for these institutions, and if they are located in the city, that means that families of our people must settle near them. But it is not God’s will that His people shall settle in the cities, where there is constant turmoil and confusion. Their children should be spared this; for the whole system is demoralized by the hurry and rush and noise. The Lord desires His people to move into the country, where they can settle on the land, and raise their own fruit and vegetables, and where their children can be brought in direct contact with the works of God in nature. Take your families away from the cities is my message. {CL 29.5}
The truth must be spoken, whether men will hear, or whether men will forbear. The cities are filled with temptation. We should plan our work in such a way as to keep our young people as far as possible from this contamination. {CL 30.1}
The cities are to be worked from outposts. Said the messenger of God, “Shall not the cities be warned? Yes; not by God’s people living in them, but by their visiting them, to warn them of what is coming upon the earth.”—Letter 182, 1902. {CL 30.2}

They closed the beaches which is basically the center of the economy of our area, and a person with COVID-19 patient went to the emergency room of the local hospital, and exposed 35 employees to the virus. Many of our members are in the medical field or connected to the health institutions or hospitals ...

Well posted Elijah

Why don't our people heed?

Shalom

Yes, Rob why do they not? As far as I know, we are baptized to accept EGW as a prophet to the church. Sadly as I have seen myself many do not care for EGW and her writings. And that makes me wonder why do they get baptized as SDA?   

I get the impression thee COV19 goes away by June, the Masons want the Olypmics to go ahead?

Seems more like a global effort to get us all jabbed with nanobots inside a vaccine, will be mandatory in Australia in April, might be Daniels three friends scene in modern times, will test our faith in GOD.

You would think the SDA will wake up and move to the country to grow own food. I suspect many be vaccinated and return to sleep after all the global fanfare.

Shalom Sabbath

Yes it is spreading even here in Jamaica 

Now we have about 19 cases and 1 death 

God is still in control

I suggest you start getting your food supply from your own garden in order...

Shalom

Looks like this is going to be repeated in the fall, it will become the new normal...
"The Coronavirus Will Return In The Fall...
Topline: Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said at a White House press briefing Monday he anticipates the coronavirus will come back in another wave later this year—but added the U.S. will be much better prepared to deal with another outbreak, if it happens, in the fall.
Medical experts have been warning the coronavirus could be cyclical, meaning it could come back in the fall even if its spread is halted in the next few months.
Fauci said he “anticipates” such an event happening in the U.S. “because of the degree of transmissibility” and the fact that countries in the Southern Hemisphere are seeing more cases as they transition into their winter season.
He added an outbreak in the fall would be a “totally different ballgame” because the country’s increased ability to test, identify and isolate those who are infected will be “orders of magnitude better than what it was just a couple of months ago.”
Clinical trials are also underway for a number of treatments and Fauci hopes one or more of them will be available
Fauci also raised the possibility of a vaccine being available next season under an emergency use “if we start seeing an efficacy signal” in any one of the multiple candidate vaccines.
Other medical experts have warned that if there is a dip in cases during the summer months, the U.S. needs to stock up on ventilators and other supplies to handle another wave."...https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2020/03/30/the-coronavir...

Wow, we just got a very troubling call, and the people of my wife's neighborhood off Jamaica Bay NY, (its basically a island where everyone knows everyone), decided they were going to hold the St. Patrick's day celebrations. Now, those that went to the party are getting sick, and some have died already. We just went there in Feb and now are checking the friends and family we just saw....

Wow you have first hand accounts of people dying from the virus? Please explain how?

What's the symptoms?

Shalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com