Adventist Online

why is it our churches do not discuss topics like infiltration of the catholic church in seventh day adventist communities??

Views: 2023

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Such were the means which Rome had invoked to quench the light of the Reformation, to withdraw from men the Bible, and to restore the ignorance and superstition of the Dark Ages....  {GC 235.3}

The foundation of Protestantism is the belief that the Bible interprets itself, and so, is the stand-alone source of authority for our faith and practice.  This was lunacy to the Papacy, who reasonably believed that we must appoint the most scholarly men to be our official interpreters of Scripture, and all must accept their interpretations or be punished."

I feel like this is what has been happening in Adventism.  They've brainwashed generations of seminary students to dispense with the authorized version of the Bible KJV, many times in favor of New Age versions like the NIV or theose silly narative style Bibles.  And they've dispensed with our hermeneutic (interpretation) method which was developed by William Miller who Ellen White says, had his mind guided by an angel from God.  Miller developed 14 Rules of Prophetic Inerpretation, which, just as teh quote says above, used the bible as a stand alone unit to define itself with the help of a concordance.  And with this method all the truths of SDA were unconvered except what was given in vision.  

But now the Andrews Cemetery, and probably teh Biblicaly research institute, rejects the proof-texting method, and teaches our students Biblical languages.  And so now with the hermeneutic they've adopted, it takes a highly trained scribe to initerpret the Bible properly.....might as well not even read it if we can't interpret if properly.  Maybe we could have the pastor over one ngiht huh?  And the thing is they are probably not interpreting it right either.

The papacy has revived in Adventism their system where they appoint a highly trained  official interpreters....a church official.  Its a case system and they are slowly undoing all that Protestantism has done.

HERE.  WATCH   Jiri Moskala, Dean of the Seventh Day Adventist Theological Seminary at Andrews University....WATCH HIM REJECT THE HISTORIC MILLERITE HERMENEUTIC METHOD THAT MILLER DEVELOPED AFTER BEING GUIDED BY A HOLY ANGEL FROM GOD.-----CALLED THE PROOF TEXTING METHOD.

Start at 15:00

https://vimeo.com/79248027

Because these churches don't want to give up traditional values .. They are more concerned with blending in then unveiling the apostasies ... I see this quite often ...

Many in our churches are ashamed of our heritage, our distinctive truths, and our peculiarities. They want to be like babylon and fit in. They love the world and the ways of the world. They see our message as a ball and chain holding back church growth.The principle that drives their  experience could be titled "this little church went to market." Another way of putting it is "they are selling out."

Brother Kevin.

It is a sad reality for us as a church. That we have leading Men in our ranks who do well in taking the pulpit and deliver a message from Hell. I always thought there is something off about this. May God help all who sincerely Love the truth not to be swept away by this current of evil.

Very true my brother and friend. It is helpful to be reminded that Jesus knows all about this and  has told us of this in advance. What a treasure these prophetic writings are. Even so, it is a painful experience to see deception get such a hold on the people.

Oh yes, but as long as we're on the old paths we can always tell them by their fruits.

“The warning has come: Nothing is to be allowed to come in that will disturb the foundation of the faith upon which we have been building ever since the message came in 1842, 1843, and 1844. I was in this message, and ever since I have been standing before the world, true to the light that God has given us. We do not propose to take our feet off the platform on which they were placed as day by day we sought the Lord with earnest prayer, seeking for light. Do you think that I could give up the light that God has given me? It is to be as the Rock of Ages. It has been guiding me ever since it was given. Brethren and sisters, God lives and reigns and works today. His hand is on the wheel, and in His providence He is turning the wheel in accordance with His own will. Let not men fasten themselves to documents, saying what they will do and what they will not do. Let them fasten themselves to the Lord God of heaven. Then the light of heaven will shine into the soul-temple, and we shall see the salvation of God.”  {GCB, April 6, 1903 par. 35}

Our foundational truths are to be "as the Rock of Ages."  Anyone denying these truths is denying Christ.

I agree with all replies, i know that despite all of this my love for the Lord will never change.

...And all the world marveled and followed the beast. Revelation 13:3.

...Even the elect Matthew 24:24.

Walter Veith has a lot to say on this topic about infultration, as does the late Mark Woodman. I think also Stephen Bohr.

A Classic example is the Sydney SDA Hospital at Wahroonga is part owned by the Catholic Church, 49% I believe.

So right will be the prophecy of daniel 12:1.

Fear is the answer. They (leadership) want to be accepted in the community outside of SDA circles. 

So Jesuit infiltration is a "hare-brained conspiracy theory?"  Am I reading you correctly?  Is that what you're saying?

It's easy to spot conspiracy nonsense.  Some of it is disinformation that is put out there to discredit people who honestly know something.  The history of the RCC church is real.   The Jesuits are real and the shameless crimes they imposed on people are real.  The devil is real and what he does is real.  To say that he does not influence the rich and powerful is naive.  It does not take some kind of expert to watch hollywood movies and see hidden meanings that have to do with the occult.  Talk to veterans and you will understand that many who have had a clearance have a deep distrust for the government.  I have seen thing I do not even know how to explain people and why would I. People like you would think I am telling tall tales. One thing I will tell you is that the greatest fear I ever felt was not in some dirty third world country but in northern Europe as a driver for elites.  It's been many years but I can watch new reports for areas of the world where I have been and I know some of it is misinformation.  

We have nothing to fear. We can look to Christ.  Why are we so concerned with offending Catholics.  They hate us just because.  Do a web search and read what they say about the SDA church. It is shocking.  My wife was a Catholic many of my family are Catholic.  We speak the truth with love and what do we have to fear?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service