Adventist Online

i have this great interest in the study of the books Daniel and Revelation. i started to have interest in them when i read across Matthew 24 where Jesus clearly implies to study, read and understand. whith which, the same langauge can be read in Revelation. in all of the books of the Bible, these two are to be read, studied and to be understood. which brings me this discussion:
Friends, we are at the final days of the world. the Time of the End that is. and yet, more and more SDA's refuse to read, study and understand these two books for reasons that these books are confusing and boring. We are to master these books so to spread its contents to the world in any way we can. these books are of importance, not to belittle the other books, but to emphasize that we are livng the prophecies found written therein. if we interest in reading Dan Browns books of twisted history, these books tells of real and living history that is coming to an end. and there are things that are as mysterious and thrilling if we keep studying them. We are the only church that teaches the interpretation of these books. it would be an utter disregard to our responsibility to share it to the world if we kept these books hidden from the their reach. if you share my opinion, please reply. Should we forget these books and leave them to either memory or chance or should we start to study and review them?

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try looking up FEMA Coffins and American Concentration Camps.
Civilian Internment Camps
Prison Planet .com
Info Wars
Fema Boxcars and AlCuppet interviews
AutoMax Boxcars and Shackles
Boxcars and Guillotines
Foreign Troops on U.S. soil
Gunderson Steel
These are too much to bear for those who dont know the lord my friend.
Georgia Guidestones...ten commandments for a New World Order
Population Control agenda and Eugenics
HI! thanks for the reply. honestly, i am strongly convinced that this message of Daniel and Revelation or as what our pioneers call "The Three Angels Message" is and will be final message that needs to be preached throughout the world. and believe it or not, we are the only church that "used" to preached this gospel. saddly though, satan have found a way to take that focus, that direction, away from us and made us forget that mission with whom Mrs. White and William MIller and James White and Hiram Edson and so many other pioneers gave their all so that the message would reach even us today. im glad the message reached me. now, i feel i have the greatest responsibility to share it the same. let us read, study and understand the books again and pray to God to use us in any way to help revive the wonderful movement that started on the year 1844 and eventually gave birth to the Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
These are dangerous times, and the signs are very compelling, should we allow tha rocks to testify instead of us or shall we outrun satan whose working double time to erase the message of these two books. let us start with ourselves.. then those around us until there will be another great "camp meetings" preparing the people for Christ's soon return. pray with me sister.
HI! thanks for the reply. honestly, i am strongly convinced that this message of Daniel and Revelation or as what our pioneers call "The Three Angels Message" is and will be final message that needs to be preached throughout the world. and believe it or not, we are the only church that "used" to preached this gospel. sadly though, satan have found a way to take that focus, that direction, away from us and made us forget that mission with whom Mrs. White and William MIller and James White and Hiram Edson and so many other pioneers gave their all so that the message would reach even us today. im glad the message reached me. now, i feel i have the greatest responsibility to share it the same. let us read, study and understand the books again and pray to God to use us in any way to help revive the wonderful movement that started on the year 1844 that eventually gave birth to the Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
These are dangerous times, and the signs are very compelling, should we allow tha rocks to testify instead of us or shall we outrun satan whose working double time to erase the message of these two books. let us start with ourselves.. then those around us until there will be another great "camp meetings" preparing the people for Christ's soon return. pray with me brother.
honestly sisters.. i dont know how to start that. but im just doing the first step.. of sharing this thought to you and to others as well. perhaps in some ways, God will use us or help us find way to redirect the paths we all are treading. i have faith sister, that not very long from now, there will be a world-wide movement similar to that on the time of William Miller with which this very church will lead the preparation of the majority of the people of this world for the second coming of Jesus. i pray that somehow, i will be with those who help in the preparation. i dont know if i told you guys that i used to be a History teacher. and until now, though i work as a fireman, my passion for studying history as it connects to the bible is the same. and every story, every event, every fulfilment of the prophecy of these two books as it happens now, points to the near culmination of the times. and honestly, too, it disappoints me so much to notice how we, SDAs in general, or perhaps in my conference, is too occupied with the "whose who" in the church leadership, or of buying more worldly comforts, or perhaps too tired of the cause that it seems they are content with just a "so" "so" ministry. have you noticed that fewer SDAs are reading the Bible. fewer SDAs are studying the Sabbath School Lessons, fewer SDAs remembered why do we have Sabbath Schools every sabbath on the first place. even fewer SDAs care much for the gospel to be preached. most are just contented to pay a pastor or a layman or anybody to do it for them. yes, we have a thousand baptisms on a year on record, but off the record, there are also two-thousand who left the church. one thousand for those who remain in the church but are dormant and a thousand more for those who would go to church because they have been doing it since then. this is not a condemnation. nor do i condemn any. i myself is one of those that i have mentioned until i realized how i help waste the time or how i help delay His return. like the ten virgins.. i ask the same question.. why is the Groom late? alas! He is because we are sleeping! and when He does come, most if not all of us will wake up without oil on our lamps.
but i have faith sister, there will be a revival of the movement (1844). i may not know how to be a part with it yet or how to share it with you guys my impression of the study of these two books and how i find how it impresses our pioneers the same, but sooner. God will find way for this. hey! im still on the beginning of my study yet, why dont we all start together slowly and share what we learn here. and perhaps through here, more and more people will join until eventually there will be a great movement in the internet! that would be nice! God be praised on that. tomorrow, i will try and share you guys the "how it first impressed on me". share me yours the same..
anyways, thanks for overlooking my complaints tonight. but hoping it will impress you on the positive. until tomorrow. God bless.
The teachers of Israel were not sowing the seed of the word of God. Christ's work as a teacher of truth was in marked contrast to that of the rabbis of His time. They dwelt upon traditions, upon human theories and speculations. Often that which man had taught and written about
the word, they put in place of the word itself. Their teaching had no power to quicken the soul. The subject of Christ's teaching and preaching was the word of God. He met questioners with a plain, "It is written." "What saith the Scriptures?" "How readest thou?" At every opportunity, when an interest was awakened by either friend or foe, He sowed the seed of the word.
He who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, Himself the living Word, points to the Scriptures, saying, "They are they which testify of Me." And "beginning at Moses and all the prophets," He opened to His disciples "in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself." John 5:39; Luke 24:27. {COL 38.3}

Christ's servants are to do the same work. In our day, as of old, the vital truths of God's word are set aside for human theories and speculations. Many professed ministers of the gospel do not accept the whole Bible as the inspired word. One wise man rejects one portion; another questions another part. They set up their judgment as superior to the word; and the Scripture which they do teach rests upon their own authority. Its divine authenticity is destroyed. Thus the seeds of infidelity are sown broadcast; for the people become confused and know not what to believe. There are many beliefs that the mind has no right to entertain. In the days of Christ the rabbis put a forced, mystical construction upon many portions of Scripture. Because the plain teaching of God's word condemned their practices, they tried to destroy its force. The same thing is done today. The word of God is made to appear mysterious and obscure in order to excuse transgression of His law. Christ rebuked these practices in His day. He taught that the word of God was to be understood by all. He pointed to the Scriptures as of unquestionable authority, and we should do the same. The Bible is to be presented as the word of the infinite God, as
the end of all controversy and the foundation of all faith. {COL 39.1}

The Bible has been robbed of its power, and the results are seen in a lowering of the tone of spiritual life. In the sermons from many pulpits of today there is not that divine manifestation which awakens the conscience and brings life to the soul. The hearers can not say, "Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us by the way, and while He opened to us the Scriptures?" Luke 24:32. There are many who are crying out for the living God, longing for the divine presence. Philosophical theories or literary essays, however brilliant, cannot satisfy the heart. The assertions and inventions of men are of no value. Let the word of God speak to the people. Let those who have heard only traditions and human theories and maxims hear the voice of Him whose word can renew the soul unto everlasting life. {COL 40.1}
it always starts with an idea then a fulfillment of whatever in mind.But do not lose the idea.

Its a challenge to us, recently someone tried to challenge and the first question i received was,WHY DO WE HATE ON CATHOLICS SO MUCH?you know what the world holds for us as the Advent out here, is not a good impression but we hang on through THE ANOINTED ONE OUR SAVIOR.
Down to end of Mathew 24 for those who hold on till the end will endure so hang on everyone

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service