Adventist Online

I have met and known of several women (in the church) who have been lied to or deceived into  getting into relationships by our men. We need more honesty from our men. Discuss.

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ray 

The breast is a feeding machine, what is so sexual about that  O.o 

Hey, while this is true Emmy it is a part of the physique of a woman that causes SOME men to be aroused sexually... so keep them covered.

Love

Sis. Redva

yes Redva 

you are correct about that lol, just a bit of humor here and there. I do love your forum.. 

blessings 

Thanks much Emmy, laughter is medicine for the soul so it must be injected.

Love

Sis. Redva

Adventist Online will have to put this discussion into the Adult Forum group (

Sexual Discussion Topics)

No problem, if that is where it belongs.
Like this and all my skimpy dressing sisters who read this should take heed because we all have to stand before the judgement seat of God.
that was not because they would be deceived that was so that there would be some left alive. The church of babylon (catholic) was killing the saints left right and center and if God did not shorten the days the harlot would have killed all the saints leaving none to do His work on earth. It is best to understand the context in order to know what is being said in The Book

Welcome Perry, thanks for your response. I am not sure is I understand your pose or I wonder if you did not read the statement put forward.

Love

Sis. Redva

that was not because they would be deceived that was so that there would be some left alive. The church of babylon (catholic) was killing the saints left right and center and if God did not shorten the days the harlot would have killed all the saints leaving none to do His work on earth. It is best to understand the context in order to know what is being said in The Book

Notice this is the

Welcome Perry, thanks for your response. I am not sure is I understand your pose or I wonder if you did not read the statement put forward.

Love

Sis. Redva

same as the one above so I will post the same response below.

Reva

I am not sure how to comment on this discussion, I think the issue here is some of us ladies do set up ourselves to be deceived, and this is sad. For some reason man do think less of women, they believe that they can go on forever, with the idea that women will always be there for them for their personal use. Men do believe that they are in demand, for that reason, they do play with the hearts of many poor, vulnerable ladies. 

If we do not set ourselves up to be deceived then we wont, i do believe that all players have a mark, all we have to do is to observe them closely, to locate that mark. I know of men who church hop so they can have a woman in each church. Before one can enter a relationship with the opposite sex, i believe that this person should inquire , from other individuals, who associate with this person, so that he or she can find out what type of individual that person is. IF the person is from another congregation, it is good to visit his church, ask his church members about him. There is nothing wrong in collecting you own data.. to come up with your own conclusion about this individual.

In this times we are dwelling, we cant make decisions blindly, it is always good to seek the Lord's guidance, and check for all the cues that is placed before us.

blessings everyone

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by