Adventist Online

I often wonder did our Saviour, Christ our Lord  eat and drink wholesome foods

like milk and eggs as part of His diet.  your comments are most welcomed here.

sir james

Views: 4167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still the actual point of his statement can not be argued.. 

Acts may not be a means of salvation, but they are a consequence of it.. 

"My sheep will hear my voice"

Knife;

Brother, that message has always been there and there is more if you will just accept it. We do not need to wait to be struck on the head with it. Just read and accept the words of the messenger of the Lord given to us for these days.

Jason

Some  pure light moves with the times. When she said, and the Bible said, that the world would wax worse and worse  that's what was meant. We have been told that meat would become increasingly dangerous and diseased and yet you wish to pretend that all goes on the same.

We have been told that our people would need to move way from  dairy. Her counsel in these areas moved with the times but you wish to act as though none of that changes.

78-Year-Old Vegan Bodybuilder Might Make You Rethink Your Diet

"Jim Morris was a competitive bodybuilder for 30 years, and became vegan within the past twelve. At 50 he was a vegetarian, and at 65 he was a vegan.  Our understanding of human health continues to evolve and change over time, just like anything else. As science continues to shed light on the health benefits associated with eating less meat and more ‘earthly’ foods like organic fruits and vegetables,  more people around the globe are making a transition to a vegetarian and/or vegan diet for a variety of reasons. There is a reason why a plant based diet can help prevent over over 60% of chronic disease deaths."

Read more at http://www.realfarmacy.com/78-year-old-vegan-bodybuilder-might-make...

I used to follow body building. If I'm not mistaken this  man won Mr. Universe at age 50.

Ya, there have been many a vegan in that competition.

Daughter of God thank you for your concerned .Yes, he is right ..Let us use our common sense the animal product that solve in the market is not safe it can cause  the possibility about body defilement as like fruit  and vegetable that put on the market fresh but molded by chemicals.. my point is Let us take the middle path.. I don't have question about that because that is true..But please again my point is there has no condemnation of ideal/ allow food as long we will use our mind. Mrs. White strongly emphasis circumstances I don't know what is the flow on food that you eat maybe you have own vineyard that produce safe  food.Did you know that those who join bodybuilder they need more protein? since animal product had highly protein they focus on it and that is not good that is not balance. Yes! we can got protein from legumes  but we need small amount from meat or flesh for Vitamin B in order to supply our body need if necessary. I hope you understand my point. God Bless

Thats why God has recommended us to move to country and grow our own organic food.

You can get LOTS of protein also from nuts.

Now days there are also products where Vegan can get B-vitamin example:

brewer's yeast flakes.
I wouldn´t take middle path between God and world if God have given us specific instructions how we should do today. Saul tried it by taking the animals from destroyed enemies when God had given clear instruction that DO NOT. But he thought that its okay if I sacrifice them to God but He was really displeased. :D
God Bless you too.

The idea that vegans, vegetarians, or carnivore's are not getting enough protein is the biggest falsehood in health ever passed off on the people. The very last concern on the list should be lack of protein. The vast majority of people are overdosing on protein and it is causing untold health problems. Meanwhile the statements keep rolling off the  presses that people do not get enough protein, especially if they are vegetarians.

Most of the separationist strongly hold the belief that the eating of flesh of even clean animals and fishes is sin. They based their positions from EGW statements such as the following.

"Among those who are waiting for the coming of the Lord, meat eating eventually be done away; flesh will cease to form a part of their diet. We should ever keep this end in view and endeavor to work steadily toward it. I cannot think that in the practice of flesh eating we are in harmony with the light which God has been pleased to give us." CG 383.

"Let our ministers and canvassers step under the banners of strict temperance. Never be ashamed to say, " No, thank you; I do not eat meat. I have conscientious scruples against eating the flesh of dead animals." CD 402.

In the statement quoted of EGWhite she has a strong statement against the use of flesh food for God's people. If the Bible does not make strong statement, does that mean that both are contradicted?or the the statement of EGW more relevant than the Bible?What does Ellen White statement regarding in relation of the Scripture and her writings?

"Gods Word is the unerring standard. The Testimonies are not to take the place of Word. Great care should be exercised by all believers to advance these questions carefully, and always stop when you have said enough. Let all prove their positions from the Scriptures and substantiate every point they claim as truth from the revealed Word of God." Ev 256

"The Bible, and the Bible alone, is to be our creed, the sole bond of Union; all who bow to this Holy Word will be in harmony." 1SM 416

SDA believe that the Bible and  the writings of EGWhite do not contradict to each other. The problem is, those who separate gives more weight the EG White writings than the Bible because they believe that writing of EG White was more relevant than the Bible today. That is why if the writings was most authoritative than the Bible, reject it. Questions exist Did WG White really prohibit of those whose who eat flesh? Dead she really mean that it is sin to eat flesh? Is this absolutely must be applied? 

"A meat diet is not the most wholesome of diets, and yet I would not take the position that meat should be discarded by everyone. hose who have feeble digestive organs can often use meat, when they cannot eat vegetables, fruits, or porridge." CD 394'395 (1895)

"I have never felt that it was my duty to say that no one should taste of meat under any circumstances. To say this when the people have been educated to live on flesh to so great an extent, would be carrying matters to extreme. I have never felt that it was my duty to make sweeping assertions." CD 462 (1896).

In the statement above emphasize that flesh eating is not totally prohibited. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service