Adventist Online

I often wonder did our Saviour, Christ our Lord  eat and drink wholesome foods

like milk and eggs as part of His diet.  your comments are most welcomed here.

sir james

Views: 4224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know some here may like to hide from their convictions.

But a good friend tells someone what they don't want to hear.. Do you think doctors shouldn't tell people when they have cancer? I speak, because I care, while those who don't remain silent..

So as far as "UNTO OTHERS " I recognize and appreciate it when someone cares enough about me to call me on it when I am doing something that is harmful to me for no good reason. That is what a friend is..

It amazes me that people think being a good friend means, being silent when it's important.. I'm glad my friends aren't like that.

my dear Daughter of GOD

God calls us to do these honorable things in fellowship

in true  relationship

in  real connection

in true transparency

God hasnt called you to do it your way

God bless you

its all in the BODY of CHRIST where they actually know each other

God bless you as you reflect GODS ways exampled by Paul and shown in JESUS

What makes you think MFG that you know that the way she is doing it is not God's way ?   Is God's way with bright red lipstick and cartoons ? 

What makes you think MFG that you know that the way she is doing it is not God's way ?   Is God's way with bright red lipstick and cartoons ? 

another duck!

so far i have three

and u keep missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@MFG

"my dear Daughter of GOD

God calls us to do these honorable things in fellowship

in true  relationship

in  real connection

in true transparency"

And what do you think this site is for? Several people here have been in fellowship for days as the body of Christ on these issues.. In complete transparency

That being said, your claims here are nonsense, because you are actually cutting me down for doing exactly what you described.. All I did was show "true transparency" in communication with my brother.. and that was the thing you had a problem with. 

u dont like what i did

that is clear

why do it to others then?

please dont answer that

thanku

and GOD B with U

#i need another duck

I actually didn't mind a bit.. You were trying to make, what you perceived to be a valid point.

I actually respect that..

At least you are honest about what you believe, the only thing that gets old to me is people who don't want to be honest with them selves.. Only when a person is self honest, is there true progress in their relationship with Christ. In fact I have always openly admired that about you. Even when we have disagreed in the past.

All I did was disagree with you.. lol I merely pointed out the fallacy in your argument..

You never needed a "duck", because I never through anything at you..

I actually didn't mind a bit.. You were trying to make, what you perceived to be a valid point.

I actually respect that..

At least you are honest about what you believe, the only thing that gets old to me is people who don't want to be honest with them selves.. Only when a person is self honest, is there true progress in their relationship with Christ. In fact I have always openly admired that about you. Even when we have disagreed in the past.

All I did was disagree with you.. lol I merely pointed out the fallacy in your argument..

You never needed a "duck", because I never through anything at you..

thanku for saying that

and thats why i never did duck

we got are wires crossed

i know i butted in and i did see some of the dialogue back and forth bewteen you and Knifes Edge

and i couldnt belive how bad it got

over what people eat?

its his choice what goes in the gut

and between him and God and colon

its too silly for things to get so shredded

i had to say something

but not to hurt

im glad we can still share

btw

internet allows us to be transparent cause they cant find us

(well uhhh... things are changing)

and we can connect and fellowship on things we agree on

but im talking about fellowship and transparency and connection and love for each other and respect and dignity given even when we are polar opposites on any given issue cause of our FOUNDATION IS CHRIST 

thats real!

MFG;

You miss a very big point. This not just about what one person puts in his gut. It's about a message that is sent to our people on a public forum who may be looking for excuses to put in their gut what is not good for them. It is the message that is sent that might help another to continue in a course that is not healthy for them.

It is too bad that SDAs would still disagree on this when it should have been laid to rest at least a half century ago in not a century.

MFG;

You miss a very big point. This not just about what one person puts in his gut. It's about a message that is sent to our people on a public forum who may be looking for excuses to put in their gut what is not good for them. It is the message that is sent that might help another to continue in a course that is not healthy for them.

It is too bad that SDAs would still disagree on this when it should have been laid to rest at least a half century ago in not a century.

the Message is in the Bible and shared here

along with anything else people want to message

and people will take it or leave and thats to be respected

cause GOD gave us the power to choose

why do some people want to take that away?

#no no dont answer me! not gonna be here for that

:D

... or verbally punish if disagreed!

Does this go for everyone or just some ? 

The combination of Drinking milk, eating meat,egg, fish  with fruits and vegetables an evidence of partial vegetarianism.

Harry

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by