Adventist Online

I often wonder did our Saviour, Christ our Lord  eat and drink wholesome foods

like milk and eggs as part of His diet.  your comments are most welcomed here.

sir james

Views: 4193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

harry,

i often wonder, especially during our last days events that we are living now, would it be okay to partially be vegetarian,  or should i become a vegan as like my son is, and still enjoy life, not eating the  eggs and

cheese, etc.  nice comment harry.

sir james

I must admit, this comment had no discernible meaning..

Could you express your thought in another way, as to be better understood?

harry,

i think she is asking you a question,  is it possible for you to respond to daughter of God,  thank you harry.

sir james

I don't expect a quick answer.. lol He likely isn't on the page right now..

daughter of God,

its likely harry is getting his thoughts together, as to respond to your  message,  thank you for asking harry this question daughter of God.

sir james

forgive me for asking daughter of God, when you said, there was, "no discernible meaning"

is it possible to  clarify this for harry ?

sir james

I meant that his comment made no seance.. at all..

are you deliberately misspelling your words ? you use 'meet' for meat and 'seance' for sense? 

I could be wrong but I think it is the autism. She spells sense that way and meat as meet.

oh OK sorry Daughter 

No worries guys.. My autism has been particularly bad with this baby... I spend half my like in a fog now.. It's hard to even think at times.. Like being imprisoned in your own mind.. 

So things like this do happen a bit more often than normal..

I just got out of the hospital (Literally just got home not even 10 min ago.), because I almost had another miscarriage.. So I'm a little cloudy and just threw up whatever spell check suggested.. lol  I was paying very little attention..

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service