Adventist Online

What are the processes that leads to disfellowshipping a church member, and what will disfellowshipping solve at the end? Does the church have a monitoring tool for the disfellowshipped to keep them close lest they leave forever?

Views: 5228

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So in other words James the Bible is Wrong and you are right? How is that for arrogance? As I have pointed out before the Bible claims for itself that it is the true word of God. Are you telling me it is not? Have you ever thought about that you could be wrong and God is not a liar and God's word is true and correct? And that would leave you as the Liar as we always have known. You Lied about yourself to get on this site, and you think it is OK to lie?   

WHERE DOES TOOTH FOR TOOTH, EYE FOR EYE AND STONING ADULTERERS FIT IN? 

CLEARLY, IT WAS A GOD GIVEN MANDATE.  THANK GOD WE DO NOT FOLLOW THE LETTER OF THE WORD OR THE LAW.   JC SAID:  "WHO EVER IS WITHOUT SIN, THROW OUT THE FIRST FAST BALL AT THE WOMAN'S HEAD.

Rick my dislike for you are mutual CAPS and all, and for your information, I am a Sabbath school teacher. Just for interest's sake who do you compare to Jesus yourself or James the happy clapper? I must admit I was surprised about the question as you do not strike me as one who would attend Sabbath school. I thought you be one who would attend worship on a good day at best. 

More character attacks and judgments.

COOL.  I AM NOT CAPABLE OF DISLIKING YOU ELIJAH, BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW YOU, AND EVEN THEN I CAN NOT SAY I WOULD OR WOULD NOT DISLIKE YOU SIMPLY BASED ON THE DISCUSSION. I DO ADMIT I WOULD NOT LIKE TO HANG WITH YOU PER ALL I HAVE READ, BUT DISLIKE?  LOL.

I ENJOY A GOOD THOUGHTFUL DISCUSSION/ARGUMENT. 

I DO BEGIN TO THINK OF YOU AS SELF RIGHTEOUS, WHICH IS PHARISEE LIKE AND THE WRONG PLACE TO BE.

BUT HEY, FIND THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTIANITY AND THE FREEDOM IT BRINGS, YOU WILL MIGHT EVEN BE A HAPPY MAN.  CHRISTIANITY IS NOT WHAT YOU DO, EAT OR DRINK, BUT RATHER WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU STRIVE TO BE.

I think you misunderstand Rick. On the cross, those old mosaic laws were put. Jesus is now our righteousness, not the mosaic laws. But I guess you were taking drugs somewhere else when that sermon was preached.  

LOL

Excellent Rick. You are one who not only reads the scriptures, but thinks on them deeply. Besides that, you can love the unloveable!

Elijah teaching Sabbath School! I hate to think of what is being presented?

James, you do not regard the Sabbath, so why would you be concerned about Sabbath School?

I am telling you to get understanding (synesis) by your own experience (ginosko) by the spirit of God. You are currently not listening to anyone including God. My advice is to shut up and shut yourself up in your prayer closet and listen, for as long as it takes?

I got all of that so what am I lacking? I wonder how you can tell I am not listening to anyone? My experience with God is none of your business. And my advice to you stop bragging.  

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service