Adventist Online

What are the processes that leads to disfellowshipping a church member, and what will disfellowshipping solve at the end? Does the church have a monitoring tool for the disfellowshipped to keep them close lest they leave forever?

Views: 5228

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James yes you think you are smarter than the devil, but I have news for you it ain't so. 

Never stated that. Again assumption upon biased assumption. Every thing to you that is spiritual is of the Devil. You put God basically almost out of business of working except for salvation. You have no conception of how the spirit of God works in everyday life. You cannot judge spiritual things by carnal thought, but they are spiritually discerned (revelation: discerning of spirits). If you were more humble to God you would be accepting and listening to the spirit of God. But even if you listened your bias would probably convince you it was of the Devil.

Yes, I know you think it is God but you are making a mistake. We know for a start you are a liar, we know that some of those miracles you brag about could well be of the Devil. We also you are displaying a lot of fruits of the Flesh so how could anyone possibly believe you are from God? By their fruits, you shall know them.

If you never manifested any of the 9 manifestations of holy spirit, how do you know anything about it? I follow closely the Apostle Paul including the use of manifestations in agreement with the Word of God.

You have never even seen anything I have done. You judge unrighteously without initiation or understanding of the manifestations. Your assumptions are of bias and hatred, without authority or foundation. You are like an arm chair general having never been to the front, never really faced danger or death or even been shot at.

I have faced multitude of attacks and attempts of assault and even attempts on my life by the adversary. What the hell have you done for the kingdom of God and others but criticize and make false accusations and pontificate thinking you know something. You have no basis in scripture for your attacks and character assassination. 

The Bible judges you there is no need to look any further than the Bible. We need nothing else the Bible is the sword of the spirit 

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

"The Bible judges you there is no need to look any further than the Bible. We need nothing else the Bible is the sword of the spirit."

You have not proven anything by that statement.

You then continue and quote Heb 4:12, which again proved nothing.

QUOTING THE WHOLE BIBLE, SiIMILAR TO QUOTING A WHOLE PENAL CODE IN MAN'S LAW DOES NOT PROVE I HAVE VIOLATED ANYTHING.

YOU ARE CONDEMNING ME WITHOUT EVIDENCE OR JUSTIFIICSTION OTHER THAN THAT YOU FEEL I AM GUILTY IN YOUR MIND.

I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE NOT IN ANY LEGAL AUTHORITY SUCH AS A JUDGE, OR JUROR BECAUSE QUOTING EITHER GOD'S WORD OR ANY OF MAN'S LAW IN ITSELF PROVES NOTHING. EVERYONE IS AUTOMATICALLY GUILTY BEFORE JUDGE ELIJAH,

Because I do not bow to your beliefs, dogmas and whims, and how you ignorantly think God works; therefore in your mind I am guilty in your estimation.

If you were in a position of power and made such judgments without evidence or justification even under man's law in the United States, you would be the definition of a dictator, a tyrant, someone like Herod, Adolf Hitler or one of the Catholic officials of the Spanish Inquisition, who tortured and killed people who were innocent.

Your thinking is very dangerous and I have no doubt given the oppertunity that you would act out your evil will and harm people based on your mental state of mind without proof, evidence, justification and be totally outside the will of God. That is how Hitler operated, you believe and do what we say or else we can do what we like, even kill you even if we just don't like your type (Jew, none SDA approved etc.).

The world has had too many people that think like you do, in countless mobs, riots, revolutions, wars, injustice and religious oppression and persecutions.

I really am sick of you and you are everything I am against. Your type of thinking is exactly the way of the Pharisees, or Paul before he was converted. You need to be converted from your misguided and Satanic way of thinking that is evil, vile and contrary to God's principles and man's just laws such as the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and common law and justice of the United States.

you Elijah continue to infer drug use, sodomy, demon possession, evil, inspiration of the Devil and mental illness. I dispise your type of behavior, attitude, ignorance and religious bigotry. You might as well join the KKK of some other similar organization. Your mind set is contrary to everything I know to be just and good.

I can assure you the dislike is mutual. Vile, you rave on about how Innocent you are about drug use sodomy demon possession lead by the devil and mental illness. One just wonder why such a strong reaction to these things?

"The Bible judges you there is no need to look any further than the Bible. We need nothing else the Bible is the sword of the spirit." 

This is the Adventist position.  Why then do Pentecostal types both add and take away from the Bible.  By this I mean that, proof of the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues and only the 4th commandment was nailed to the cross.  You cannot find that the least of the gifts is proof of being filled with the Holy Spirit in the Bible.  In fact the Bible speaks against "muttering and peeping" as being demonic.  The Bible tells us to look at the fruit, which is the results of a changed life as being filled with the Holy Spirit.   Just going from being a drunk to being sober is not enough for example? A Christian has to scream and do cartwheels around the church for example?  One can be faked and the other not.  If the Bible is the true and only authority then why are all these holy rollor churches not doing like the first churches of the 1st and 2nd century and observing the 4th commandment rather than the Sunday worship established by the Catholic church.   

I DONT KNOW IF JAMES IS SMARTER THAN THE DEVIL, BUT SEEMS TO ME HE HAS MADE A SMARTER CHOICE THAN THAT IDIOT DID.  MEANING:  THE STUPID BACK STABBING DEVIL GAVE UP HIS PERFECT LIFE IN ETERNITY FOR THE DARK VILE SIDE AND A SOON TO BE DEATH IN A FIERY AND AGONIZING END.....  NOW THAT IS NOT SMART.  

BUT ELIJAH, PERHAPS YOU MEANT KNOWLEDGEABLE AND NOT SMART.

I KNOW WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE WITH LOTS OF KNOWLEDGE WHO ARE NOT VERY SMART.  I MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM.

I GOTTA ADMIT, I LOVE TO READ AND LOVE A GOOD STORY, THANK YOU.  THERE IS NO REASON TO DOUBT YOU.  COINCIDENTALLY, I WAS LISTENING TO MY BIBLE ON MY PHONE THIS AM DRIVING TO WORK AND WAS TUNED INTO LUKE CHP 9.  IN CHP 9 IT IS STATED THAT JESUS "GAVE" HIS 12 DISCIPLES AND OTHERS, THE "POWER AND AUTHORITY" TO DO MIRACLES.  

MAN CANNOT JUST SIT THROUGH 6 YEARS OF THEOLOGY SCHOOL AND ASSUME TO HAVE IT, INFACT I HAVE NEVER KNOWN A PASTOR OR LAY WORKER WHO HAD THAT POWER AND AUTHORITY.  SO GOOD FOR YOU JAMES. 

ABOUT THE SMOKING AND COFFEE.  SDA, MORMONS AND JEHOVAH WITNESSES WILL SHUN YOU FOR THESE PRACTICES.

I POSTED A COMMENT SOME TIME AGO ABOUT HOW SMOKING IS NOT A "SIN".  IT IS HARMFUL AND CAN KILL YOU, BUT THE "ACT OF SMOKING" IS NOT A SIN.  IN OTHER WORDS, IF A SAVED CHRISTIAN MAN SMOKES A CIGARETTE, I DONT THINK HE WILL LOOSE SALVATION OVER IT.

LUKE 10 HAS THE STORY OF WHAT GOD/JESUS EXPECTS FROM US.  THE GOOD SAMARITAN WAS SIZED UP/COMPARED TO A PRIEST, A LEVI.  THE SAMARITAN REPRESENTS THOSE WHO ARE "GOOD AND KIND" ON THE INSIDE AS COMPARED TO WHAT OTHERS LABEL US AS OR SEE.

ANYWAYS, THE CUBS ARE SOON TO SHOW UP AT SPRING TRAINING CAMP.  GO CUBS.

Thanks for your thoughts Rick. The smoking and coffee comment was to point out that the spirit can work by coffee and cigarette consumers, but also as a pun or joke that SDA should maybe start smoking and drinking coffee.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service