Adventist Online

I LOVE my dogs dearly and I was wondering if they can go to heaven too (I would be very sad if they can't) I wasn't able to find anything in the Bible that says they will be in heaven however I found these verses in the Bible:

Isaiah 65:17,25 (NKJV) 17 "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
The lion shall eat straw like the ox,
And dust shall be the serpent's food.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain
,"
Says the Lord.

Does it mean if/when God wipes out everything, that includes the animals? what about chapter 25, are those animals living in peace with each other created in heaven?

Here's another verse:
His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. (Matthew 25:23)

Ruler over what exactly is this? I'm assuming they are animals just like when God enthrusted the animals in Adam's care but then again where did this animals come from? were they created in heaven or from this earth?

Can anybody kindly clarify this, much thanks.

Here are some other denomination's views regarding the subject.

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

aww Reya u have such a tender heart towaerd  Anmilals too. animals dear one were not created  in a way that they need to be recreated  meaning simply the ability to reason things from cause to affect . ADAM   was created in the Likeness of God and when he sinned the whole  Human race fell and in their genes  all their is  a sinfulness that has to be willfully given up.

Animal have a instinc that God gave them and 1 of the best natures and sometims much more then we show is the loyalty and love the yshow to us humans especially towareds their master they have come to love..  Their is a tendancy though for humans to get too caught up with helping animals and neglecting those of their own kind and not only mingling with them but helping with their needs to show  love in action to those tha tbe sinful and in need of a Savior and  a  friend also/./

I love your Spirit of wanting to help animals  Reya and I mean u no disrespect here when I say YOU also need to have your mind fixed on helping others find Christ for the human race  was  created in Gods image and needs saving also..  I believe in balancing then the devotion u have towards animals and spreading this Love toweards  fallen mankind just like Jesus taught us. . CAN  God the Holy  Spirit   or better yet will we let Him change our hearts and minds more to do  the WORK of spreading His love message to the  fallen race so we  can be freed from Satans constant harrasment on us and those things that are dear to us ?

If we do not get a change of mindset I am afraid we will lose out on something so precious we can not disearn all of it Now or fully aappreciate the cost it took and we will lose out for all eternity,,

If it takes your pet to be in heaven for you to be happy the pet will be there. People will not go on grieving for eternity. If it does not take your pet being there for your happiness it may not be there. Either way, you will be happy. Don't worry.... be happy.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service