Adventist Online

Is it just me, or are the recent events being played out across the world slightly overwhelming?

I am in awe of all that has already taken place, or IS taking place, events that are HUGE in the world of prophecy!!

Advindicate has two great articles about whether or not the church is splitting into, for want of better words, liberal and conservative parties.They quite plainly show that, we are. In light of the time I have spent on Adventist Online, time that I am more grateful for than I can express, the lines are VERY clear indeed.

These two articles give dead on accurate lists of the ideas held forth by each side and those ideas are shown here every day. I am grateful for this site because it has allowed me to see my denomination from ALL points of view! It's awesome, really. 

But, my point about the articles was that they show just one thing that is happening in greater and greater strength that is a prophetic fulfillment of kinda staggering proportion.Apostasies ABOUND WITHIN.

Then you have this Francis character, wowing the crowds and acting like Christ as far as is seen. Humilty? The guy oozes it. Agenda? Hello! And how! Wow. 

I would like to point out the NBA scandal in America here. SO many things just WRONG about this. STARTING with the fact that the man was MARRIED and was out , in public, ON TV, WITH his mistress, and no one batted an eye, or even MENTIONED it!  It was a PRIVATE conversation PLUS they have known for YEARS that the guy was a racist pig and should have taken action before now. My point about this is that they waited until the PUBLIC outcry swelled that they moved, BASED on PRIVATE conversation.

On the news, at the next game, EVERYONE was screaming and holding signs saying, WE ARE ONE!! And so they are. A person cannot have thier own counter opinions without at least a slight fear of reprisal. I believe this will grow and spread. Although, there is VERY little ground left to cover..

Disasters at EVERY turn. Monumental in scope, each one. 

The beginning of sorrows? Are there still some who want to put it way off in the future? Or some who would say, don't say that too loudly for you may upset someone, about our DISTINCT beliefs?? 

Oh, there are. And the lines are being more and more well defined.

Anyone else have any personal thoughts on the current state of affairs of the world and it's relation to prophecy?

My thoughts are that probation is closing, the winds are strife are about to be let completely loose, and it IS only the beginning of sorrows.

Views: 328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good answer, James!

GREAT!! So, this PLACE is FULL of PUPPETS too. Terrific!

Please LA, could you explain?

Clarification, LA? This is an SDA site. We kinda believe what the signs are telling us. Not sure at all about the puppet remark.

You use capital letters  and exclamation points.  This is like entering a room shouting an insult and running away. I am not hurt by being called a puppet in fact, God is the potter and I am the clay.  Gods rod and staff, they comfort me.  Please explain your feelings about end time events.   That is three of us asking you to explain.  The strings of this puppet who controls them?    

I hope you are reading your Bible LA I have this from EG White for you.

Only those who have been diligent students of the Scriptures and who have received the love of the truth will be shielded from the powerful delusion that takes the world captive. By the Bible testimony these will detect the deceiver in his disguise. To all the testing time will come. By the sifting of temptation the genuine Christian will be revealed. Are the people of God now so firmly established upon His word that they would not yield to the evidence of their senses? Would they, in such a crisis, cling to the Bible and the Bible only?{Mar 160.7}

Yeah, just remember the signs when Jesus comes. And say when the time comes Im ready to look to Jesus. Have faitj.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service