Adventist Online

Do you know if you are saved, Yes or No, and if Yes how do you know? If no, how do you feel about not knowing if you are saved or not?

This question I have already resolved long ago, but I am curious about the responses here?

This question is not about debate, but informational. Like a poll.

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Related image

Related image

This applies to you also Elijah. You should change your name as Elijah does not fit your character and demeaner or faith, for that matter. Elijah walked by the spirit in the Old Testament times and worked wonders for God according to His will. What have you done;

hate, accuse falsely of mental illness and of being satanic, and you blaspheme the holy spirit meaning the gift of God.

I agree with Rick we are saved by the blood of God. But we need to accept that sacrifice in order to get salvation. When we accept Him we need to transform our lives according to His will. Its not once saved always saved. Its daily process. Everyday we commit sin and if we do not come back to God with repented heart we will not be saved. God does not forced salvation on humanity. Its free will choice. Salvation is there we need to march toward it. We cannot march by ourselves we need helper. That helper is always there with us in our walk of righteousness. These are my thoughts i might be wrong.

You did not receive the Spirit of Pentecost! You received the spirit of Satans counterfeit, you need to learn the difference! Pentecostals are so full of themselves that there is only room for Satan. 

You know nothing about the spirit of God in manifestation, you have not operated 9 manifestations of holy spirit, and you therefore are in the room of the unlearned. There has been no prophesy in SDA for over a hundred years!

You have never heard live inspired by the holy spirit prophecy or tongues with interpretation or any manifestation of the spirit, so how can you judge what is genuine and what is counterfeit, and you have not met me in person and yet you JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE UNRIGHTEOUSLY.

For one to determine the counterfeit of anything, one must know the genuine. That is how the treasury department trains their agents dealing with counterfeit, they learn the genuine first, then the counterfeit stands out like a sore thumb.

You are a virgin when it comes to walking by the spirit, you talk about what you do not know, like a virgin spouting his mouth about sex when he has never experienced it, except in his imagination.

You are the Spirit Virgin.

You're so tied up in yourself you do not see that all you have said here is all about yourself. How superior you see yourself compared to me. You're right in that I have not met you and therefore I can only go on what you are saying here. But it is clear to me you are so filled with self-importance that there is no room for any compassion for anyone else.  

Your silence other than animosity suggests you do not even know if you are saved?

James, it is not rocket science as you seem to think, Jesus definition is quite simple.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You still have animosity and did not answer the question; "DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SAVED, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW, I WONDER HOW DOES THAT AFFECT YOU AND YOUR FAITH AND CONFIDENCE. 

James, you are clearly a sandwich short of a picknick, I just gave you the answer if you can not read or do not believe what the bible says that is not my problem. 

But how do you know that you are saved? The Pharisees believed they were saved, but Jesus called them as being of their Father the Devil. You have accused me of the same thing, what evidence do you have other then your opinion and hatred of me? These actually more point the finger at you, as Rick suggested. Oh and thanks Rick for your insight and comments.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service