Adventist Online

Do you know if you are saved, Yes or No, and if Yes how do you know? If no, how do you feel about not knowing if you are saved or not?

This question I have already resolved long ago, but I am curious about the responses here?

This question is not about debate, but informational. Like a poll.

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do you know about it Spirit Virgin, never having seen or heard or operated any manifestations of holy spirit? Talk about ego. 

Why don't you give us your expertise on brain surgery which I don't believe you have done either. According to your attitude, you would know more than the SDA brain surgeon who ran for President, even though you have never operated before or even witnessed brain surgery. OH, your not egotistical or off base in any way are you? 

You also insanely stated "What  I do see is God is calling people to take Him seriously and stop worshipping at satans throne as I see you do."

I do take God seriously, I do not make fun of or blaspheme God's holy manifestations, as they are holy because they emanate from the gift of God which is holy and is spirit.

"Stop worshipping at Satan's throne as I see you do?" So you see me doing what I do not do.

You do not deserve a response because of your attitude and inability to address the questions. I am frankly sick of you and your childish and wickedness. It is time you get humble to God's spirit and stop kidding yourself as though you think you are doing anything of consequence to help anyone or to build God's Kingdom of believers. You need to go back to the first principles of love thy neighbor as thyself. You attack without reason and hate without remorse. You do not address the questions or issues raised and only bring hate and hostility to the table. You bring nothing of any intellectual or spiritual value.

You act like a fool and a child, showing none of the fruit of the spirit you are always referring to. The next time you speak evil of anyone, I will rebuke you with God's Word verbatim if He God has anything new to say about you via the spirit of God. You will not like what He has to say about it. It will be a sharp rebuke I am certain.

James said: That is because the person speaking in tongues does not know the language and most of the time those listening do not know the language either. The SDA belief that genuine tongues require people to understand the tongue language for witnessing and evangelizing is not correct. For a person claiming to be an expert in Togues I find this statement amazing let us have a look at what your favorite text does say:

James said:

"My criticism of Christianity and SDA lack of walking by the spirit and the power and love of God is a valid criticism, that the book of Acts has not been duplicated in dynamic power and move of God's spirit and Word."

OK, I begin to see where you are coming from. You think God's work will continue as it was at the beginning of Acts where the Holy Spirit was poured out at Pentecost. This caveman attitude to the work of God is just ludicrous, what you want to do is to stay in the cave. If it was like that you should have a flame of the Holy Spirit coming out of your head. I have seen people who are very spiritual who by the ideas of yours should have flames coming out of their head. 

I try to see if your foolish soul want to move out of your place and move to where God wants you to be. God has sent us a message for the last days. 

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 

I see nothing in here that says you need to have flames coming out of your head. What  I do see is God is calling people to take Him seriously and stop worshipping at satans throne as I see you do. 

You say "you want the love you and power as it was in Acts." Well maybe you need to go back to that time. It looks like you have problems with what we as SDA calls "Present Truth."  Concentrating on the past as the Jews did is not always what God has in mind. I heard a Pastor put it like this " The Israeli dispensation was like a flower on the apple tree and Christianity is the fruit developed from that flower" 

And here you are insisting in having the little green apple instead of following the natural progression to a fully developed fruit.   Seems to me Satan has you fooled and the evidence of this is that you carry a lot of fruit around that is from Satan. Lying and Bragging about your spiritual powers being the bigger ones. While in reality, you are like Jesus said: 

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

What I know James is the Bible is truth and we have seen so many lies from you that taking any notice of what you say will lead one to Hell.

You and Jason falsely accused me of being mentally ill, without foundation which is bearing false witness as you violated one of the Ten Commandments and lying and being a talebearer of false and malicious and Satanically inspired hateful untruths. You falsely accuse me of worshipping at Satan's throne with no evidence or foundation, of being a child of the Devil etc. You claim the miracles I have seen during the fire were all of Satan without evidence or foundation, just your opinion which has no basis in fact, truth or Biblical reasoning whatsoever. You continue with Evil surmisings one upon another without basis. 

I never received an apology and you probably never asked God for forgiveness for such actions did you? yet you violated the Ten Commandments you are always talking about? What would EGW think about such things? Or better yet what would Jesus Christ think of your maliciousness and hatred that continues to this very hour?

James, you want an apology from me Hahaha I tell you what, hell will freeze over before that will happen. No evidence for being mad? What you are doing here is more than enough evidence. You need help indeed. I do not accuse you falsely the evidence is here and in the Bible, as it says:

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

So let us go to your miracle of the 600-foot flames. The Devil can start fires and fires the Devil has started he can stop. You think you stopped the flames with God's help well as far as I know you are not the saint you pretend to be. I find it hard to believe that God would answer prayers from a person who clearly has so many fruits of the flesh as you have. And you are clearly not well, mentally as well, you are in good company president Trump has the same problem.  

James it's good to forgive others 

I am sure James has never forgiven anyone in all his life. I am sure he will not start now either 

TRUE.  TO BE CHRISTIAN IS TO SAY THAT YOU ACCEPT THE CROSS AND THAT YOU WANT TO BE LIKE CHRIST, NOT THAT YOU ARE LIKE CHRIST, BIG DIFFERENCE.

WE WILL NEVER BE CHRIST OR LIKE HIM BUT BY TRYING, WE IMITATE HIM AND THAT MY FRIENDS, PLEASES GOD.  KING DAVID WAS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO DID BAD THINGS, BUT GOD KNEW HIS HEART.

USING AN AFFILIATION SUCH AS SDA, OR BAPTIST OR JEW, COUNTS VERY LITTLE IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS, PAUL SAID GOD HAS NO RESPECT OF PERSONS (TITLES, DEGREES, ACCOMPLISHMENTS ETC).  OUR EFFORTS CAN NOT SUBSTITUTE THE SACRIFICE, THANK GOD FOR THAT!

Thank you Rick. You are right and a gentleman.

The spirit of God should be thicker than denominationalism, but it depends on the renewed mind and love of God and seeing the importance of the one body of Chirst, which is terribly divided which is a plan of Lucifer to divide and conquer.

Elijah said; "I find it hard to believe..." You do find it hard to believe God.

..."I am sure James has never forgiven anyone in all his life. I am sure he will not start now either."

What an incredible statement! 

If you know that as you profess to know, then by the spirit whether of God or not? tell me what is my favorite type of music?

And do I play a musical instrument or not and if so, what is my favorite instrument?

Perhaps you know what color underwear I am wearing today?

You say you know that I worship Satan, and you state absolutely that the power of Satan put out the flames.

Why would Satan start a fire and put out a fire, because his ministry is to steal, kill and destroy. The miracles I saw God energize prevented loss of life, property, whole forests. You think that is evil? What kind of "Christian are you?" You call good evil and evil good. I Corinthians 12:7 But the manifestation of the spirit is given to every man to profit withal." To profit means beneficial, for good, advantage.

So the saving of lives, property and whole forest area was not profitable, and was of Satan, according to you.

You are crediting the wrong god. God is good and does good. You are very much like the Pharisees who accused Jesus of casting out demons by Beelzebub, The Lord of The Flies.

You cannot discern what is of God and what is of the Devil accurately. You accuse without foundation, you hate me with a passion and despise the Lord's doings and call them of Lucifer, blaspheming the holy spirit.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service