Adventist Online

Does Ellen White in her writings always agree with what is written in the Bible? Has Ellen Whites writing caused you to look deeper into the word?

There has been a rash of anti Ellen White threads on AO forums.  I have to say that by searching the Bible and comparing her writings I have never found anything that disagrees with the word of God. My relationship has been brought closer to God and my understanding of the Bible has grown.  I cannot say the same for any other writer who has written a book about the Bible.   

Views: 1120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RG I can not make sense out of what you are saying. But I am not a flat-earther. In an age when we have set feet on the Moon that is obviously globe-shaped and the earth as it is seen from the moon is also globe shaped. The  sun the largest body we can see with a naked eye is globe shaped. All the planets has a globe shape. Why would I believe the earth was flat? I wonder did you vote for Trump? 

I'M SURE YOU HAVE TROUBLE MAKING SENSE OF MANY THINGS. 

OF COURSE I VOTED FOR TRUMP, ONLY 2 CHOICES, THE OTHER WAS HILARY AND SHE IS INTO JAMAICAN VOODOO PER HER OWN HUSBANDS ADMISSION IN A BOOK HE WROTE IN THE LATE 90'S.  SHE IS A WOMAN WHO STANDS FOR NOTHING BUT POT SMOKING LIBERAL LESBIAN HIPPIES WHO HATE MEN.  TRUMP IS ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES BUT THATS NO SURPRISE HE COMES FROM THE SAME GENE POOL WE ALL DO,.... SINNERS, BUT AT LEAST HE WAS THE BETTER AND MOST SUCCESSFUL LEADER OF THE 2.  

TRUTH BE TOLD, MY CHIPS WERE ON CARSON OR FIORINA AS A MATTER OF CHOICE.  BUT..... 

I WONDER IF GOD HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ELECTIONS?  SOMEWHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT HE PUTS PEOPLE IN POWER AND RULERS IN POWER.

RG please explain yourself. Do you read spiritual books for commentaries? 

REGARDING WHAT?  READING OTHER SPIRITUAL BOOKS BESIDES THE BIBLE? .... NO.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service