Adventist Online

There are some days in my life when i wonder whether God cares about me any one to help?

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He cared on Calvary. Contemplating that one act, which gave you eternity conveys caring more than any other thing in this world. So many of us are full of selfish ambition and quick to hate rather than to love. However, Christ our example was willing to give up all, so that you could be saved. Therefore, we should move forward with this hope as our motivation, to serve others that we can share in his wonderful Kingdom. Ultimately, you will know God cares when you perform service or someone else, and when they look in your eyes with gratitude, you will see the face of Christ.

Thanks brother Leon

Thanks sister for reminding me about God's Love and Care be blessed.

I think we all go through times, when we think God do not care, or where is God. It happens when we are going through difficult times in our life. But remember my brother when you're hurting he is also hurting. And remember no one will ever died for you and then stop caring about you. He said in his words he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Nu 6:24 The LORD bless "barak - to kneel down"  thee, and keep thee:

Notice Jeff Benner explains this text beautifully http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/12_blessing.html

Most are familiar with the beginning of the Aaronic blessing; "May the LORD bless you and keep you" (Numbers 6:24). We often read or say these words without really knowing what they mean. The words "bless" and "keep" are abstract words which we are familiar with in English. But, the ancient Hebrews were concrete thinkers who related all things to concrete ideas.

The Hebrew word for "bless" is "barak" which literally means "to kneel". A berakah is a "blessing" but more literally, the bringing of a gift to another on a bended "knee". When we bless God or others, we are in essence, bringing a gift on bended "knee". A true king is one who serves his people, one who will humble himself and come to his people on a bended knee.

The Hebrew word for "keep" is "shamar" which literally means "to guard". A related word is "shamiyr" which means "thorn". When the shepherd was out in the wilderness with his flock, he would construct a corral of thorn bushes to protect the sheep from predators, a guarding over of the sheep.

With this more Hebraic concept of Hebrew words we can now read the beginning of the Aaronic blessing as, "Yahweh will kneel before you presenting gifts and will guard you with a hedge of protection". The remaining portions of the Aaronic blessing can also be examined for its original Hebraic meaning revealing the following:

Yahweh will kneel before you presenting gifts and will guard you with a hedge of protection, Yahweh will illuminate the wholeness of his being toward you bringing order and he will beautify you, Yahweh will lift up his wholeness of being and look upon you and he will set in place all you need to be whole and complete

Imagine GOD running to you and kneeling before in in respect and presenting you with gifts....WHAT ? Is that what love is all about ? But I am a nobody, and you GOD created me, and have all this power...and...

The other day Ii asked GOD to send half and inch of rain to help grass look great for a house sale we have planned...tomorrow...and He did last night....and then I thanked for the rain, and asked Him for sunshine for our visitors, and He did that too....

Then after the visitors left, impressed, the next night and all next day we got over 10 inches of rain !

And this couple are still interested in our place in the country....

God does care....even when I am mad and upset or sin...He is truly with me all the time, as a parent with a child...

And imagine the humility of kneeling before his creatures offering us a present...when we did nothing for Him...

He does everything for us....

Shalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com