Adventist Online

I am not a mute silent God. I speak to my people through the spirit that they have received when they have believed in my Son. I speak through my written Word, and I speak by other believers who exhort, edify and comfort my people. My spirit is to be active in my people, teaching, leading, inspiring, and correcting my people.

Many of you do not listen to my voice, nor do you want to hear, nor have you been encouraged to hear.
Men and women speaking by the spirit of God in truth are to be listened to, considered and tested to make sure it is my spirit that speaks and not presumptuously or in error.

But speak I do. My Word has been spoken through the ages, from Adam and Eve, to Enoch, to Moses and to My Son, and to Paul, and even to those living today. My spirit moves within those that believe and desire to work for the kingdom.

The spirit of God works despite the Devil's deceptions and lies, for he speaks lies. But my Word has stood the test of time and stands as a critic and guidepost to mankind, for his benefit, safety, warning and blessing, and as a last resort to reason, to listen and obey. My Word I speak spoken in love, as I desire nothing but good for my people. I do not give evil or provoke evil, but encourage my people.

My Son shall return in Glory as I have promised and as He has said. Time is of the essence, as the Devil knows his time is short, ad he knows what has been said by the prophets and the redemption of the people draws closer. Keep hope and love in your hearts, love the brethren and believe my words are true and sure. You can rely on me to do what I have said, and you can do what I have said you can do, by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am a God of now, and not just yesterday, but today and every day, now and into eternity. Amen.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...and he knows what has been said...typo correction.

Were you writing in tongues?

Clearly some do not listen to God as well as others.

James I find God speaks to me via the conscience. AND this is available to us all. As the still quiet voice of Jesus.
Shalom
Yes..., but Pastor T and Elijah think it's mental illness!

Yes, but most do not hear, or do not believe or want to hear. It's good you do listen!

The chunches do not teach how the spirit of God works or can be used to help people and situations.

unbelief is taught and is predominant. The Satanists and Luciferians are not afraid to manifest the works of the Devil and they are bold and assist each other, and their zeal puts to shame the majority of Christians.

DOES GOD SPEAK NOW? 

HMM.  I WOULD SAY YES.  BUT I ALSO THINK OUR PRESENT WORLD, FLAT OR GLOBE IS NOT AS SPIRITUAL OR SUPERNATURAL AS IT WAS IN BIBLICAL DAYS AND WHEN JESUS WALKED ON EARTH.  I MEAN, IT SEAMS THAT SATAN EASILY POSSESSED HUMANS BACK THEN, THERE WERE OBVIOUS MIRACLES AND SIGNS.  REALLY, IF I SAW THE SEA PART BEFORE MY EYES, THATS, IT MAN, NO MORE DOUBT. 

IT JUST SEEMS DIFFERENT NOW.  MANY PEOPLE WERE VISITED BY ANGELS AND IT WAS JUST PART OF LIFE, SPECIAL YES BUT PART OF LIFE,  HOW MANY OF US WOULD BELIEVE SOME ONE IF THEY SAID THEY HAD BEEN VISITED BY AN ANGEL AND HAD A MESSAGE FOR CHRISTIANS?  WOULD THE SDA CONFERENCE ACCEPT ANOTHER PROPHET?  PROBABLY NOT, STATING THE EXPECTED ARGUMENTS, BECAUSE YOU AND I KNOW THERE IS NO MORE ROOM FOR MORE PROPHETS IN THE SDA ORGANIZATION.  I SAY THAT SARCASTICALLY BUT WITH HONESTLY.

RG; All nine manifestations of holy spirit are supposed to be operated by believers as directed by the spirit of God.

much has been lost or corrupted since all Asia turned away from Paul, and the sacred secrets taught by Paul as received from revelation has been lost, forgotten, ignored, not understood.

Godly prophecy and tongues with interpretation as well as the other manifestations were used in the assemblies and in the lives of the people by walking by the spirit, in the first century church.

These things are reviled, feared, misunderstood, and there is seldom godly desire to do them and bring glory to God thereby. Rather glory is reserved for the organization, its leaders and doctrines. Unbelief and Idolatry abound, otherwise you would see signs, miracles and wonders on a regular basis.

God hasn't changed, the Holy Spirit hasn't changed, only man's faith, desire and heart has changed.

Those that are unlearned in walking by the spirit and are in religious bondage are dead set against anything of the spirit of God. The denomination,inaions are basically institutionalized centers of unbelief, which is what they believe, teach, and live by. Quenching the spirit and sitting back in the pews stinking of religion and thinking the attendance on Sabbath and tithing and not eating pok is their key to the Kingdom, well God has said a lot about vain religion. God wants a people that walk with Him, as Jesus or Paul or those in the Book of Acts walked. Please do not refer to counterfeit spirits and manifestations, Inam no tradition referring to those nor have I practiced such things.

My intention is not to codemn anyone, but to set the truth out even though it stings. 98% of Christianity is not doing what God would want us to do.

is there one man or woman that want to walk by the spirit and Power of God as the First. Century Church Did? 

IS THERE ONE AMONG YOU?

To do so one must leave their comfort zone of religion and complacency and actually get into the trenches and do spiritual warfare. It is the believers who are actually doing God's will in helping people in the spiritual war and trenches that God teaches and shows marvelous things.

Sorry for typos, the iPad corrects after I type or screws it up. Thats the trouble with auto correct, sometimes it takes what is right and mangles it.

Many believe in the occult, but the world is not less spiritual, but it's the dark side that is very active now. 

The illuminati infiltrated every aspect of society; 99.99% of all banks controlled by the wicked house of Rothchild through fractional banking paper money and now digital currency created out of nothing by the private centralized banks. The wicked infiltrated politics, education, industry, medicine, governments, intelligence, Culture and the Arts, mass media, food and products, mass media, internet control, all denominations infiltrated or started by the wicked, ad infinitum.

Meanwhile; the Christians for the most part were not even aware of the inroads the wicked were doing through secret societies or did nothing about it. A few carried the weight of duty of the many. Few believed in the power of God in manifestation. The power of God is supposed to be present in the body of Christ. It generally isn't.

The wicked have poisoned the air with geoengineering, poisoned the foods with GMO, BPA, other additives, planed and created all major wars, revolutions and infiltrations as above since late 18th century founding of the Illuminati.

The wicked have control of all intelligence agencies and have killed opposition, conducted mind and weather control, propaganda and news and publications. Bribery and extortion of politicians is rampant to control all lawmakers and leaders. Most important figures are High masons and or members of Luciferian or Satanic groups that practice human sacrifice and nvolved in human trafficking for sacrifice and sex trade.

In U.S. alone a million children disappear each year.

Trump is going after the pedophile human trafficking and drug tradesbig time. He is also against the globalist agenda. That and the fact that finally many are waking up to the state we are in is the good news, as well as some Christians are in spiritual warfare and the internet and materials about the subjects above are numerous.

But there is still too little msnifestation of God's power in operation in society because of ignorance, unbelief and actual opposition. There is supposed to be power along with love, and the nine manifestations of the spirit are supposed to be in operation in the assemblies and in society.

A lot of blame is at the feet of the churches and Christians who sat complacently for over 100 years as the wicked wove their webs of evil. Shame on most of the apostasy of the churches and all denominations who have been infiltrated.

I should have mentioned abortion, now what 70 million killed in U.S. alone. I have researched the wicked for 33 years now. If you doubt what I summarize above, you have not resarched history and law or current events  etc.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service