Adventist Online

Does God wants adventist to be financial secured and or possibly financially rich ???? or poor.....

I wonder, would it really make a difference to God, if your financially sound  and or

financially poor would it make a difference to God want your finances be during these last day events.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The more God blesses you the more you can help others....

The less God bless you the less people you can help....

However a widow gave all she had to help others for Jesus, so her financial help was greatest.

many rich people are stingy and trapped by mammon, the god of profit seeking and riches...

Alas` many SDA homes reek of riches...

During the end of time we should reduce our assets and give liberally to the needs of others

And get ready for the time of living off the land during Sunday decree

Hope this helps

Shalom

Romans 13:8

Keep out of debt and owe no man anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor [who practices loving others] has fulfilled the Law [relating to one’s fellowmen, meeting all its requirements].
God has commanded us to not be in debt, so I believe we need to get out of debt as well as we can. Clearly where God finds us is where we need to start to get our debt under control, and it can take years. As long as we strive to get out of debt God will honor that.    

God created an gave everything FREE...even salvation in Christ is free...money has been a device in the hand of the devil who created nothing but controlling everything on earth...Jesus has got power on earth and in Heaven too. We got salvation in Christ alone when we repent and follow Him with faith..It is faith that will save us not our bank balance...We may have many accounts in one bank or many banks...if food or medicine won't be available how will we survive:only prayer and our faith will save us!! so we got to practice it while we are in this time of grace so that in time of trials it comes to us automatically and not just be panic stricken and lose everything ...

I believe God want's all of us to be spiritually rich but when it comes to earthly material goods we should be content with whatever he provides.  I believe Paul said it best in Philippians 4:11 "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

Earn an much as you can legally, while not harming your body spiritually, physically etc. and give as much as you can.

As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack. 2 Corinthians 8:15

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service