Adventist Online

This clip has been made by a Non Adventist source but whoa this has been fulfilled, check it out!

Views: 1325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. -Galatians 6:7

I think we have to remember that all these nations are going to crumble eventually and the erosion started a long time ago. Let's not kid ourselves.  I care about my country as an American, I think in many ways it's a blessing to live here and has been blessed but there are also many things that concern me about my country and have concerned me for many years. There is a lot that has happened over the course of America's history that is just plain evil and the same goes for other nations. All earthly nations are flawed.   America through its policies has been slowly but surely evolving into that lamb-like beast. Across the world we see other nations forming an image to the beast as well, because Satan is the ruler of this world for now. I think we should not get so tied to earthly politics and nations that we forget our true nationality as part of the Kingdom of Jesus.

America is not the lamb-like beast (let’s reasoning it out).  As a nation that is called blessed, it is one that has been blessed by God, and made one, fulfilling God’s promise to Abraham.

Now the LORD said to Abram, "Go forth from your country, And from your relatives And from your father's house, To the land which I will show you; 2And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing…

The beast systems or nations are not governed by God, but are governed by the dragon.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast…

…and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The first beast and the lamb-like beast received their authority from the dragon, the nation blessed by God received its blessing from God.

… And I will bless you, And make your name great…

God is not working against Himself in the affairs of this world.  The nation that was blessed was bless for a purpose.

And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing…

The question is this, is that blessed nation America? I will argue that it is. I agree that America’s is filled with flaws, but if not for America I believe the world would be worse off than it now is.

As God remove the blessings of the great nation, America will continue to feel threaten, and will be unable to be a blessing. This will create a void in the world which will give rise to a historical beast.  The lamb-like beast who is also an historically power will once again be seen on the world scene. I t is another beast just as the first beast.

The blessed nation was never a beast, it cannot become a beast, it can lose its power to be a blessing; this is what I believe we are seeing taking place in America today.

Unfortunately so.... :-(

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by