Adventist Online

This is on of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard. People seriously want to vote for this guy? It is really sad hearing such ignorance coming out of an educated man.

Views: 1008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, how disgusted is God with the tame, lifeless, Christless efforts made by some of those who profess to be His servants! God’s work must be carried forward strongly and upward. This cannot be done unless the sensuality that corrupts the whole man is separated from the religious experience. This work must be done.

Church members need to fast and pray, striving earnestly to overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. Not one particle of Sodomitish impurity will escape the wrath of God at the execution of the judgment. Those who do not repent of and forsake all uncleanness will fall with the wicked. Those who become members of the royal family and form God’s kingdom in the earth made new, will be saints, not sinners. Isaiah 30:1-3, 8-16.

Jason

I am aware of how disgusted God is with all sin, and I am happy that people are fasting and praying for sinners. I think you and others need to be focused on this sin within yourselves rather than attempting to judge the world. The world is and since the first sine has always been wicked. Utilizing the pejorative words of Ellen White to bolster superficial judgment on persons who struggle with a sin that you have never even considered is shooting judgmental fish in a barrel.

Leon

yes its true!

you all now know now

me and the hundred of thousands -if not multiple hundreds of millions on Gods earth!

(if u go by the statistic of one in ten proposed in some circles)

(my SDA school 8th grade class alone had 9 gays in a class of all of 39 kids)

we all went to prison and came out gay

sooo gay

gay gay gay

some with spats and tails and top hat and cane

others short hair and plaid shirts

some of us went to prison as children

and others at puberty

o geesh whatever Dr. Ben Carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#apologize for what?

expressing out loud what sits in your head about people u nothing of

join the christian club! *

*of unsurpassable worth

thanku TIMBER

as i said in another thread -let Dr. Carson express all that is in his heart so we all can see!

i figured way early one when he opened hismouth

all this and more will come tumbling out

i grew up with people like him!

oh boy!

hooray for me as a gay christian man surrounded by people like him

#hooray for JESUS for saving gays in droves and giving Forgiveness to people like the Doctor!

I know MFG that you don't want to hear that being gay is wrong. Sorry if thats your choice but it states in the bible that its wrong just as having a affair is wrong. Truth is truth. We must die to self and let christ live in us. that means dying to our sinful passions and making better choices. 

"I know MFG that you don't want to hear that being gay is wrong. Sorry if thats your choice but it states in the bible that its wrong just as having a affair is wrong."

Care to show me exactly where in your bible it tells you that being gay is wrong?

Please educate yourself a tiny little bit before making wrong assumptions and claims. The state of being a sinful human is not wrong in itself and this applies to being gay as much to everything else.

Maybe read up on historical meaning of the word "eunuch" in biblical times while you are at it.

"Truth is truth."

And you do not provide any truth in the above statement. You show prejudice and a false understanding of scripture.

"We must die to self and let christ live in us. that means dying to our sinful passions and making better choices. "

You mean things like:

Exodus 20:16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

How exactly are you accomplishing that when making faulty claims about scripture?

Bye bye

Leviticus 18:22 alone is one of many texts in the bible. read your bible please. it says its an abomination. if you can't see that your blind to it. We must come out of our sins. 

We need to come out of all of our sins. Not only the sins of the homosexual. The biggest focus of many churched people is on homosexuals while the Bible in many placespoints out sins of hatred, bigotry, unkindness, our mistreatment of strangers/foreigners and instead calls us to love, not just our friends and family but our enemies too.

But I am sure we can agree that the homosexuals  must stop this abomination right? 

Jason, The homosexual who engages in perverse sex acts with men need to consider his ways and repent as do all those who fall short of God's glory. 

Your homosexual at church who does not engage in perverse sex acts, who cannot get away from his biological inherited condition, who want to serve God and thereby put ALL sin behind him and follow in God's way is a different situation. This person follows struggles just like every other christian and when it comes to sexual issues,  the straight christian will struggle with straight sexual issues and the homosexual will struggle with homosexual sexual isues. Note that BOTH gay and straight struggle with sexual issues. In this typical scenario, are you saying that God looks more kindly on the straight with his sexual struggles than what He looks upon the homosexual ? 

Note I am not talking about what these committed christians engage in. I am talking precisely about what satan tempts them with.

"who cannot get away from his biological inherited condition"

That is your claim.

I knew men in the military who would use other men because women were not around.  They were self centered, perverse and sexually consumed.   It was not a biological condition but a condition of getting off by having power over another human being.  I do understand this is not true in every case but not ever gay person is a "biological condition". 

Yes that is the case for men in the military. It does not indicate what happens in the world outside of the military. Homosexual sex does not only occur with homosexuals. Also not all homosexuals engage in homosexual sex.

My post above refers to biological inherited homosexuals practicing celibacy through God's grace.

Yes that is the case for men in the military. It does not indicate what happens in the world outside of the military.

Really?  Military and homosexual expert?

There are two OT Bible stories about it.  I don't think either happened on a military base.  In different cultures things like this also occur.  

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service