This is on of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard. People seriously want to vote for this guy? It is really sad hearing such ignorance coming out of an educated man.
Teach me something...i have wanted to ask a gay person. Never had a chance. This is in no way trying to judge. I just want to hear the other side honest answer. Am sure you have faced similar questions before.
1. Are you gay?
2. If so when did you discover?
3. Were you raised in a happy mother and father family.
4. Do you believe sex before marriage is wrong? Are u marriad?
5. Could you give an example of a gay marriad couple in the bible or any hint of God sanctioning gay relationships? This is the most important question, kindly make it priority.
6. What do u make of Jesus saying," so shall a man leave his mother and father and be joined to his wife. The two shall become one flesh". Can it also apply to gay? If so, why?
7. Do you think it was God's ideal, intention, for a man to have sex with another man? Or vice versa?
Very much interested in your answers. Kindly number your answers to avoid misunderstanding each other.
Teach me something...i have wanted to ask a gay person. Never had a chance. This is in no way trying to judge. I just want to hear the other side honest answer. Am sure you have faced similar questions before
thanku for askingmost just run to judgement and have no care to enter it God's way
1. Yes, very much so Gay
Gay Gay Gay
o yes did i say i was gay?
2.when i was 12 or 13 but in hind site i was a very gay lil boy and toddler
(i have very early memories of the minuet of life)
3.my family was not Christian and i will just leave it at that in an open forum-in relationship i can share more BTW in a SDA 8th grade class of 39 kids-9 turned out gay .. and i know many gays who grew up happy and others not so much
pssst.. heads up! .. each gay and their story is as different as their fingerprints ! u know like the straights!!! hmmm what a thought :)
4.yes sex before marriage is wrong though it don't stop many
with all the STD's and fornication and abortions and children out of wedlock and single mothers and fornication and rapes and sexual molestation in and out of collages and military -do we focus (in Church) on a small percentage of gays wanting to live their own lives?
5. i made a thread regarding this possibility- it made more than a few upset not realizing that GOD healed no matter what - HE couldn't help it! amen -good news to all who are here!!!!!
-doubt if they were married though cause as far as i know marriage was not an option just like it is not in many states -but they were definitely in a relationship
6. yes indeed JESUS is addressing Divorce ... ONE WIFE FOR LIFEMath 19:.
3 And Pharisees came to Him and put Him to the test by asking, Is it lawful and right to dismiss and repudiate and divorce one’s wife for any and [a]every cause?
4 He replied, Have you never read that He Who made them from the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and shall be united firmly (joined inseparably) to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?
and others read more into it - as only man and woman can get married .. I am glad for myself i don't have to answer those questions for myself cause I am NOT THE MARRYING SORT
Adam and Eve and JESUS is the Earthly Triune GOD as an example to the universe - amen
God does not force His way on anyone -all are free to Choose
.. and some gays do become one flesh in their own non traditional way
well God's intention is for the Husband to love His Wife as God loves the Church for Life
but alas i see everything but that in my own church
BTW the Christians were not out there rallying against 'No fault Divorce" !! Marriage is sacred! gays see right thru the hypocrisy
many don't act like their own marriage is sacred but it is easy to go after someone else
(not a Christian Virtue)
7. Paul even states its not even good to marry seeing that Christ is coming soon _is that God's Intention??? - so maybe no one should get married? well i don't see that happening- the heart wants what the heart wants and besides we have all those wonderful testimonies of people finding their perfect soul mates shared on 3ABN as of late
God has many attributes that we dont even recognize or understand
The God of Concessions for instance
its a LOVE thang- a product of working with you as where u are at right now
HE works like that in the Nation of Israel also - that is is one of the reasons why we see so many inconsistencies thru out the the Whole Old Testament
one wife or two? hundreds of concubines (Sex Slaves) ? many widowed and taken care of?
war and killing everything in site? or letting God take care of that?
slavery?misogyny?rasism? mutilated or defiled in the temple? fluids?
the list is endless of God dealing with all and not by the book
if u look at JESUS He broke all kinds of Levitical laws and even GOD Himself said no more sacrifices
I myself am a celibate Christian and my buddy of 26 years is a celibate Christian also (what are the odds to find such like mindedness - Yes GOD is that good and powerful)
sex is a force of Nature-only the Surpernatural can tame it
Praise GODi dont give yes and no answers mostly on this topic even though its very cut and dry for most
God is not black and white HE is all the Colours of the Rainbow -His Seal that is around His Own Throne
oh and id i say i was a CHRISTIAN?
a CHRISTIAN a CHRISTIAN a CHRISTIAN!
uhhh did i say that i was a CHRISTIAN
God is mighty to Save even the likes of you
if our church studied the 6 verses that most say condems homosexual acts as we study the state of the dead in our own heritage -
our church might come up with a very different understanding
the state of the dead was so cut and dry for hundreds of years
.....till a group actually looked actually looked closer
GBU All here!