Adventist Online

07/17/2009 - NOTICE FROM ERNIE: We know this will come as a shock, but we have come to believe that the dreams are not of God. Even though there was truth in them, there was also error. We believe that Candace may have been an evil angel. I also received personal dreams that were obviously not from God. We will be putting a notice on our website soon. Our future meetings have been cancelled. ... Thank you.

Satan knows his time is short and is working to deceive even the very elect. We are so sorry and pray that the Lord will guide us into all truth.

Love & prayers
Ernie & Becky

Check out: http://www.ernieknoll.org/ernieknoll.htm

07/22/2009 - NOTICE FROM 4HisPeople Board: The 4 His People Ministry Board learned of some very disturbing information the week of July 15. This information has led us to believe that though the dreams appear to be of a supernatural source, we now believe that this source was of Satan. Along with the meetings being cancelled and no future meetings authorized by the board, please know that Ernie and Becky Knoll are suspended from any activity related to the 4 His People Ministry.

Please cease contributing funds to this ministry.

For those of you who read the testimony and/or received emails from someone going by the name of “Candace”, we were able to determine through tracking email IP information, that Ernie Knoll is “Candace”. When pressed, he admitted to this on July 21 at 2:43pm in a phone call to two ministry board members. We have also determined that the “Great Commission Counsel” is also Ernie Knoll.

We urge everyone who has a “dream book” to throw it away, as we now understand that there are mind control elements in it.

We sincerely apologize to all who have read and believed these messages. We pray that those whose lives have been affected, including those of us on this ministry team and our families, will find closure. Thankfully, we have a loving Savior in Jesus Christ who is willing to forgive all who come to Him with sincere repentance.

While we have concerns about some of the arguments and statements made by those who openly opposed the dreams, we apologize to you specifically. We may at some time in the future ask that you consider the unscriptural positions taken, but it is clearly not appropriate at this time.

Please know that all of us involved in this ministry, only ever wanted to serve in the cause of Christ, to win souls for the kingdom. It is our prayer that those who have returned to Jesus, as a result of these messages, will not cast Him aside. While we cannot trust in man’s opinions, we can trust Jesus. Always look to Jesus for light and strength. May He find us ready, when He returns.

4 His People Ministry Board

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Mr. Knoll was willfully deceptive from the start, then you are absolutely correct. He is not to be saluted in any way.

We do know at the last he was clearly a deceiver and not merely a deceived innocent. That is a deplorable course of action. I don't know if is was always the case that he intended to be a deceiver. I don't know what his motives were. I pray that he can escape completely from the guidance of the devil and work to mitigate the damage that has been done.
The more I read from people who know the facts... the sicker I feel.

Although I did not agree with the content of some of the dreams and thus did not believe Ernie Knoll was a prophet, I wished to give brother Knoll the benefit of the doubt. I wanted to believe he was sincere and honest, although possibly mislead. But the more I read, the more willful deceit by Ernie Knoll is uncovered.

It has been confirmed that the prostitute Candace and her story are fabrications of Ernie Knoll. It has been confirmed that the "Great Commission Council" study group was a fabrication of Ernie Knoll. Ironically, that group was supposed to prove that Ernie was correct and legitimate. But the "group" was Ernie impersonating others. There was no Candace. There was no three pastors that staged a surprise visit to confirm her identity. There was only Ernie Knoll... writing fiction.

So what do we have left? Nothing. It appears it was a complete hoax.
ClarkP, I agree with your posts and with the post of JohnB. It is very sad indeed, sad not only that Ernie would have done this but also sad that so many people were tricked by him. I hope and pray that we can all learn from this. I think one important lesson is that we all need to know our Bible's really well and have the Holy Spirit in our lives so we will hear His voice speaking to us. Ellen White said somewhere that as we draw closer to the time of Christ's coming, the false teachings will be so plentiful and close to the truth that the only way anyone will know the difference between truth and error will be through the Holy Spirit.
I do not believe ANY of the rubbish that is posted on the 4hispeople.com site !! I will tell you what has actually happened.

The hiarchy of the SDA church has begun to feel the heat, and can't stand it. They have resorted to calling Ernie a false prophet, and asking you not to support the ministry. FINE. I will support the ministry in MY OWN FASHION !

The hiarchy of the SDA Church and White Horse Media, has begun to loose MONEY, and now is choosing MAMMON over serving GOD !!!

This is just the beginning of the war !!!

LET IT BEGIN AND GET FULL BLOWN !
I think that the attitude of MA is instructive.

I will be praying for you.
4Him,
Thank you, and God Bless !

Anonymous
I'm glad he finally admitted that these dreams were not from God. Praise God the Truth came out so that others may not be lead astray.
I knew the dreams were of satan, but it is nice that now it is out in th open and healing can happen, lets pray for them
Man, you all need to get your head out of the sand ! You all are falling along like little puppets EXACTLY like the DEVIL and CONFERENCE OF SDA wants you to ! That's it, keep on sending your hard earned MONEY to the greedy PIGS, RATS, and WOLVES of the SDA CHURCH !!!

Let me tell you what is going on, OPEN YOUR EYES !!!!

The SDA CONFERENCE, after seeing that it is loosing money because Ernie Knoll has pointed out SIN in the church, is shaking in it's boots. SO, it has hired it's own PI's to find out who was on the Great Commission board, and who Candace was, and THREATENED them with PUBLIC RETALITION, and DISFELLOWSHIP if they did not BOW down to the "church leaders". They have done the same to Ernie and Becky Knoll !!! So, these people, thinking they have to have thier name on the church books to be saved, have bowed down to the church authorities, and recanted.

WELL GUESS WHAT ???

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE YOUR NAME ON THE SDA CHURCH BOOKS, OR ANY CHURCH BOOKS, TO BE SAVED !!!!

WHAT COUNTS IS THAT YOUR NAME IS ON THE ROLL OF THE HEAVENLY KINGDOM'S BOOKS !!!

I suggest EVERYONE STOP, STOP, STOP sending ALL TITHES, ALL OFFERINGS to ALL SDA CHURCHES and ANY AND ALL SDA ORGANIZATIONS !! IF YOU HAVE A DECENT GOD FEARING AND GOD LOVING TRUE SDA PASTOR, YOU CAN BUY HIM OR HER GROCERIES DIRECTLY. YOU CAN PAY THIER ELECTRIC OR GAS DIRECTLY. YOU CAN PAY THE LOCAL CHUCHES POWER/ETC BILLS DIRECTLY. EVERYTHING ELSE CAN GO UNDER !!!

AND YOU THINK YOU WILL BE LOST BECAUSE YOU DON'T PAY A TITHE DIRECTLY TO THE SDA CHURCH ???

DO YOU THINK GOD NEEDS YOUR MONEY ???? SERIOUSLY !!! HE DOESN'T WANT YOUR MONEY OR MINE !!!
HE WANTS YOURS AND MY HEART !!!!

YOU WILL SOON BE SEEING THE DREAMS OF ERNIE KNOLL REAPPEARING, AND YOU DO NOT, REPEAT YOU DO NOT, HAVE TO SEND ANY MONEY AT ALL. ANY AND ALL MONEY WILL BE REFUSED !!!

Yours in Jesus,
My Lord and my Saviour and my King !!!

Anonymous
We do not agree with this post at all. We find that the above post has added nothing to this discussion except to show us how much a disappointed and deceived member is lashing out at others because of Ernie Knoll's confession. Like the dreams of Ernie Knoll, the above post is truth mixed with falsehood. But we don't delete everything we don't agree with or is false. Why? Because every one of us will have to answer these same questions and assertions at some point... so why not answer it here and now? Everyone can learn more about their faith and the basis for it in the process. Each of us will learn more from the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy because of it.

God bless us as we deal with this painful situation.
Thanks, Joan, for that information. It certainly sheds light on the situation regarding Ernie Knoll.
I'm very glad that the truth has been revealed. And rather disturbed that some people are still convinced that the dreams are true when their author has admitted that they are not. It's over, people. it was a hoax. The end.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service