Adventist Online

[Admin Note:  We have edited this post and subsequent replies by the original poster and removed links to other sites that go against our Site Rules & Guidelines rule #9.  God bless!]

Hello Adventist Online Members. Here is a planned SDA based Gospel & Humanitarian Works Project which may be of interest here. Current behind the scenes developments to concretely implement it are gradually advancing.

Topics posted on the blog thus far include:

1. The Biblical Interpretation of Daniel's 70 Weeks (Dan 9:1-27)
2. Testimony to the Church - Part 1 (Rev 11)
* The Wisdom of the Children in the Dark [True Christianity]
3. God All Mighty! (Divine Foreknowledge or Divine Foreplanning?)
4. The Church Triumphant - TC Part 2 (Isa 58)
5. Ed Reid: 7 Year Christian Mortgage
8. Daniel 11 - The Text - North vs. South
9. Our Final Test (Matt 25:1-46)
10. The Sealing of God's People - Part 1 (Ezekiel 8)
11. The Sealing of God's People - Part 2 (Ezekiel 9)
12. The Heart of the Elijah Message (Malachi 4:5, 6)
16. Commentary: “Endtime” Reality Check
18. Fixing, Furthering and “Finishing” the Fundamentals (28 Fundamental Beliefs)
19. The Real Outpouring of God’s Spirit (Acts 1:8)

These, indeed, interrelated topics can also be further discussed here, or, if necessary, upon request, in dedicated, new discussion pages.

God Bless,
NJK Project

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As many of the following questions asked on the NJK Project posed by Aol member Blessings in a PM may also be common to other Adventist Online members, they have been reposted here with her permission (her questions are in bold):

I am interested to know more about the actual christian city infrastructure.

As many of these questions are addressed on the website, I will briefly respond to them here and post some links to the NJK website which have discussed these topics in more detailed. If anyone still has questions then, do not hesitate to ask them.

B: 1. What is the basic? Owning the land & farm house with internet connection?

As seen on the website, the HC Project plans to physically build and fully inhabit these floating cities. Each family will own their homes and immediate land, and that according to their actual, family-size need, as instructed in the Bible (see e.g. Num 26:52-56).

Most other properties in an HC will be publicly owned, i.e., by all the Citizen residents of an HC, and thus will be publicly administered, much like public companies today are. So in a way each HC Citizen resident will defaultly and automatically be an equal part “shareholder” in these publicly owned and administered properties, including production/manufacturing/commercial means and establishments of an HC. This is starkly different from a worldly Communist system in which it is the State that defaulty owns and administers such properties and establishments and the people have very little input and say, if any, in how they are managed and even what they produce. Capitalism of course thinks that, opening up and given this ownership to anyone who can afford to is a better economic model, and in a way they are right that it is better than the Soviet-styled Communism, however this conversely then leads to the an equivalent selfish and greed-based oppression and exploitation that we see today in Capitalistic economies, where now it is the rich private owners of these establishments who aims to take advantage of those who cannot obtain control of this capital.

B: 2. The actual christians living in those cities are they citizens and from the regions who understand the political issues and the peoples needs?

Yes indeed. Everyone who joins the NJK will have to be Biblical Christians, in the only true sense of this term, and this naturally includes doing all that one can do to help those in need. As I say, there will only be a Freedom of Truth in the NJK, and not actually a Freedom of Religion, per se, where everyone can believe whatever they want and for whatever whimsical reason. However, as shown in the God-granted freedom of the Bible, the also democratic system of the NJK will allow people to ultimately decide how they want to live. This will indeed have to be democratically approved, however preachers will do their best to always present before the people the Biblical Viewpoint. So although I cannot, logically, guarantee that this New Country may not, sadly, one day in the future become an “America Jr.”, the fact that all citizens will have to truthfully declare that they will aim to be Biblical Christians should help freely protect against this detrimental development. I think the culturo-religious experience of America, which actually is not a “Christian Nation” despite its professions, will serve as a most vivid example of what can happen when people prefer to follow their base ways rather than adhering to God’s Truths and Principles.

B: 3. Are they to be self-sufficient, having an farm industry for their own livelihood, showing the people how to live simply with the basic needs?

The NJK-HC farming will be industrial, and even more efficient and productive than current methods today. And, like in today’s world where most people are not directly involved at all in agriculture, this will be the same in an HC, and even more due to the great technology and controlled-climate growth environment that will be used. Additionally, because an HC’s “farmland” will literally be “below decks” in the planned, city-wide sub-surface areas of 30 feet and multi-levels (e.g., 3 sub-decks of 10 feet each), it will also not even be noticed by anyone from the surface, unlike sprawling farmlands today that take up a large part of living spaces even though they are located in rural areas.

This higher output farming of HC’s will also serve as the supply resource for feeding the world’s hungry peoples.

B: 4. I like the counsels of EGS in Country living. We are to live in the country and unite with another family or two(similar to the Mennonites) and be a witness within our own community conducting church in our own homes. I see that was God's plans for all of us instead of gathering in cities. Ellen counsels to have an outpost near the cities to educate the people in the cities, the gospel and country living. Is NJK in those lines of structures?

Indeed this was the practically pertinent and readily feasible instruction from God for his Remnant people in preparation for the time of trouble. I personally feel that, due to the current rebellion just like around the 1888 era, time will be prolonged much longer than most SDAs believe . So, like what occurred due to the rebellion of Ancient Israel, there will be many non-literally fulfilled prophetic statements, however through these plans of the NJK-HC, they will still have the intended, though, “spiritually-literal” fulfillement. Indeed the HC project itself, with is collaborative basis, is a vast expansion on the ‘family cooperation’ counselled in the SOP, and its much larger scale is solely to correspondingly and efficiently meet the then much larger needs that will occur, both for NJK Citizens and a surely increasing world in need, not to mention, the adequate housing, living space and vital sustaining (e.g., feeding) of up to, now, 65,000,000+ new infants per year from the NJK’s adoptions of would-be aborted infants .

The NJK will also be operating over 4000 NJK Missions located throughout the world, around urban areas, which will help to indeed ‘work the nearby cities as outposts,’ as counselled in the SOP. And due to the many advantages that the NJK will provide, this evangelistic effort then will be much more significant, and also backed by a most convincing, tangible demonstration of the validity of these intellectual+practical truths that are being preached, due to the ensure success of the NJK, as and when it is operated fully according to God’s principles.

Interestingly enough, many then convicted and converted people will then want to fully live as NJK Citizens do and join (i.e., immigrate to) this New Country, and therefore they will effectively be ‘taught our applicable and derived “country living” ways’ and indeed also do so.

Clearly EGW’s “Country Living” was meant to emphasize ‘a remote area capable of sustaining everyday living,’ and the NJK with its oceans locations, and through the abundant use of technology, will be able to meet the intents of this Inspired counsel.
NJK : In regards to time, as I have said before in this discussion, our Sovereignly All Mighty God is in full control of time, final events, the final fate of this planet and mankind and not vice versa. So, as revealed in Rev 7:1-3, he will make time last as long as necessary until the redemptive work that He intends for this fallen world and its current ca. 7 billion people is actually, fully and properly accomplish by a truly faithful generation of Believers in Him (cf. Isa 55:7-13).

Blessings : Rev 7:1-4 relates to the holding off the winds by the 4 angels until the sealing of the 144K. It doesn't say that they are holding off the wind untill the work is done.

How the work will be accomplish at the End Time
If my understanding of your interpretation of the end time and how God's work will be finish is correct, you see that God will have his commission done by your type of endeavor before His coming? And all the needs will be met?

The way I see the scriptures, the last church is sleeping in a Laodicean state. The same state the church was before Christ came the first time, and with the same terrible witness they were relaying before the 1st destruction of Israel. I see the end times for the Christians as a 3rd beseige and destruction as prophecized in Ez 38 & 39. What has already happened to Israel twice will happen a third time as prophecised. I see no where in scriptures that the Laodicean church will repent. Jesus is standing at the door of individuals, not a corporate body. Some individuals by the grace of God will repent.

I see God will finish the Gospel Commission via the beseige like he did in the past. He will choose "sons of God" Rom 8:19 to sound the last outcry to the whole world during the beseige. I'm sure some will be in the beseige and others out. I don't know if there will be a literal 144K or not, however these are the 144K spoken in Revelation that has no guile found in them and which God declare to them "the things that shortly be done"(Rev 10:7;11:18;22:6;Am3:7).

God is preparing the heart Himself with the rain that will fall on all flesh according to Joel. And when the 144K will prophecize, then many will respond and will result in a great harvest.

Big Scale vs. Small Scale Project
I believe what you envisioned in a large scale, is what we should do personally on a small scale. To pray to join with another family or even two or more if God choose it. Living close to each other, helping each other to attain self sufficiency, studying together, and reaching out together in the same community and the neibouring communities and city. I think this is more realistic and within the context of what is prophecised in scriptures of the things to come.

I would like to know your Biblical basis why you think God's work will end with an huge organized christian body and enterprise like you envision, versus seperate little entities(2 or 3 families) scattered around the globe independant and not aware of each other and under the sole guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Sign wathchers Vs. Gospel Mandate Doers
NJK : SO our concern should be in seeking to fulfilling Christ’s Gospel mandate as He intends and not be mere “sign watchers”. As far as I can remember in my SDA experience every year has been claimed or implied as “surely our last” yet the work that needs to be done is left undone, and that through a rationalized justification of this ‘sure short time’. That is not the Biblical approach towards issuing in the Return of Christ and preparing others to truly understand this.

B: Amen and thank you for sharing your ambitions with us.

Blessings!
The 144,000
In regards to the 144,000 I personally feel, based on my Biblical understanding of God and the future, that it will be what it will be. So whether it will be a literal fulfillment or a symbolic which, since the number composed of 12X12X1000 symbolically represents a Kingdom+Church+Faithful (Lay) People, it represents what God always envisioned for His Israel, namely a World Class, world leading, National, Ministering and Evangelizing entity composed of a most faithful laity.

As long as people effectively don’t want to denounce errors in the Church but simply adopt the politically correct: ‘not condemning nor approving’ lukewarm Laodicean attitude, then the Church and its membership will remain in its present, Divinely nauseating state. However as EGW says, the Church Militant is not the Church Triumphant and only those who have proven faithful in the Church Militant will come to compose the Church Triumphant, which indeed will be like an army with many banners, an unavoidable witness to all nations and the perfected bride of Christ, the New Jerusalem.

Blessings: Rev 7:1-4 relates to the holding off the winds by the 4 angels until the sealing of the 144K. It doesn't say that they are holding off the wind untill the work is done.

Rev 7:3 speaks of sealing the bond-servants of God in there forehead. While this first must be done with the 144,000, it evidently is not limited to them but include those sealed through the work of the 144,000 as seen in the Great Multitude. Indeed I see through Bible study as expounded upon in my blog, that the sealing involved with the 144,000 is the same as that which is used to seal people in opposition to the Mark of the Beast, thus involving the fuller understanding of God’s Sabbath (i.e., e.g., Isa 58). Clearly those who are converted as a result of the work of the 144,000 will not be converted when this world devolves into various chaos after these winds are released. That would only result in opportunistic, “loaves and fishes” Converts. Clearly they, the Great Multitude, the result of the accomplishment of the Greater Work of God, are to also be sealed, in Faith, thus prior to these ‘compelling, fulfilled warnings, events’.

Blessings:
How the work will be accomplish at the End Time
If my understanding of your interpretation of the end time and how God's work will be finish is correct, you see that God will have his commission done by your type of endeavor before His coming? And all the needs will be met?

This may simply be semantics, but I rather see that my efforts are in harmony with, by being controlled by, what Jesus expects of His followers for the accomplishment of His than any other view. As this large scale project was deliberately projected and planned with the objective of meeting all of the vital needs of people around the world then, it will indeed meet this goal when implemented and carried out as planned. In fact, it may be done more simpler than planned because I have deliberately not factored in the approving and supporting response of people and governments who are not in need, if they would choose to then do so. So even if they don’t, this project will meet all of its envisioned and exactly factored in exhaustive objectives.

I emphasize the “comprehensive” aspect of the Gospel because what is called the Gospel today has simply been truncated and limited to whatever pet teaching that a denomination may have. So Evangelicals mainly emphasize Salvation by Grace through Faith, SDA’s mainly still emphasize obedience to the law, included in prophetical expositions, Pentecostals emphasize Healings and the Outpouring of the Spirit, etc,. Really all that I would need to say is “The Gospel” however since people only then would understand whatever they consider important, I chose to include the Truth on all of these teachings and also the teaching of Christ on meeting the needs of all those in need (e.g. Matt 25:31-46) which the Catholics seem to best understand among Christians. So the Biblical basis of my statement is Matt 28:19, 20 with a paraphrased emphasis on “all that I have commanded you” as comprehensive.

I would also add that I should more precisely term the “Comprehensive Gospel Commission” as the “Exhaustively Comprehensive Gospel Commission” because some people will consider the partial and token works that they do in the various aspects of the Gospel as fulfilling a strictly “comprehensive” view. Jesus’ instruction is however quite clear that we are to do all that we can actually do, and indeed the Church can do much more that it is doing, if it only chooses to wholly and fully walk in God’s will. (Cf. 1Kgs 18:21)

The Larger Scope of the NJK Project
As I previously mentioned to you, my project originally started quite small, however that was still not sufficient to meet the actual needs at hand that indeed could be easily met and which the Capitalistically minded world, including Christians, just simply choose to ignore and let duffer and die. So the project gradually expanded to now its present scope when all feasible elements were rightly included. Indeed using its Biblically based economic system, it would only cost ca. $3000 US per person to fully implement, and that is only the cost for North Americans currently making on average $35,000+ per year. Indeed the money that even SDA Christian waste on trying to meet the spurious Capitalistic demands such as compounding interest and whimsical market prices would easily meet this project’s need. So that is why I fully consider this project to be feasible and cannot justify doing otherwise simply because that is what Capitalism dictates vs. what Jesus has commanded. And the life of every single baby aborted because of, actually, various economically based reasons will never be taken out of this mandate. As Jesus indeed said we cannot serve both God and Mammon. You can really only either love one and hate the other.

Ezek 38 & 39 - Gog and Magog

Blessings: “I've reviewed Ez 38 & 39. I can see that chap. 38 could be applied as a post millenium, but I cannot see Ez 39. Read 39:23 which says that Israel went into captivity because of their iniquity...etc.”

Having studied Rev 20:8 more closely I can see how there can be, and probably will be a pre-millenium fulfillment. Indeed Rev 20:8 only calls the people who will engage in an attempt to overtake the New Jerusalem as Gog and Magog which does leave the door wide open to understand that they acted as the prophesied Gog and Magog before their 1000 year death and resurrection.

So towards a Biblical understanding of Gog and Magog, indeed in the eschatological understanding of Israel, which like ancient Israel which was composed of 10 unfaithful tribes and a 2 faithful ones (Judah and Benjamin, though mainly Judah), we can see a similar delineation in the Christian World. Most of the Christians today are really outside of God’s New Covenant for their refusal, though sincere for now, to do all of what God has command and taught. So only a faithful Remnant can now be seen as a modern day Judah. Yet the other symbolic 10+ wayward tribes of God’s Israel will, for the most part continue in their refusal to obey God’s will up to the very end and will certainly act the part of those who besiege God’s Israel before it is restored (Ezek 39:25-29).

Blessings: The way I see the scriptures, the last church is sleeping in a Laodicean state. The same state the church was before Christ came the first time, and with the same terrible witness they were relaying before the 1st destruction of Israel. I see the end times for the Christians as a 3rd beseige and destruction as prophecized in Ez 38 & 39. What has already happened to Israel twice will happen a third time as prophecised.

Indeed given the underlying typological nature of Bible prophecy, a spiritual/typological fulfillment can occur if the similar spiritual circumstance to the literal/prophetic depiction are present.

Blessings: I see no where in scriptures that the Laodicean church will repent. Jesus is standing at the door of individuals, not a corporate body. Some individuals by the grace of God will repent. ...

Indeed that is unfortunately true. Still the Church Triumphant will be established, and it is distinct from the Church Militant. So I instead see and understand that the work will be finished through a restored Israel, following this prophetic Gog and Magog invasion in what will then be the Church Triumphant.

Blessing:
Big Scale vs. Small Scale Project
I believe what you envisioned in a large scale, is what we should do personally on a small scale. To pray to join with another family or even two or more if God choose it. Living close to each other, helping each other to attain self sufficiency, studying together, and reaching out together in the same community and the neibouring communities and city. I think this is more realistic and within the context of what is prophecised in scriptures of the things to
come.

This is indeed the default view and response of many SDA’s who comment on my project however the concrete fact is that what needs to be done cannot and will not be done outside of a coordinated global effort. In fact, and think this through, i.e., keeping in mind what vital, global needs have to be met, seeking to do it on a smaller scale will only result in the complete failure of all of these smaller cells/groups.

In regards to things to come, which I believe will only come when the Gospel Work is first actually and properly done (cf. Matt 24:14), given the now more technologically advanced time in which we live, where anyone with Google Earth can both find and then readily have tangible access to anyone seeking to live in a remote location on land. Establishing full-fledge cities at see, which can truly only be overwhelmed and defeated by Government actuated, military actions, the NJK Project better fits the contemporary application of what is prophesied in scripture and counselled in the SOP. Furthermore, it is not like my project is needing for e.g., $100,000,000 from each person to be accomplished. Indeed by shedding the false parameters and spurious economic dogmas of Capitalism, this project will only require ca. $3000 per person to be fully realized as planned with future income being also easily obtainable to enduringly sustain it as long as time will then last, which will probably be until the world rejects this global testimony of what God’s will can do and endeavors to strong-armedly silence it. However, as with Ancient National Israel, they will have to resort to both unlawful and militaristic means to accomplish this, and only if it is the will of God will they actually come to seem to be successful. Yet prophecy shows that God will intervene before such a wholesale destruction, and that with the overwhelming event of the Second Coming in the light of this accomplished but reject global and clear Full and Exhaustive Gospel proclamation, and as stated before, should the nations of the world, e.g., in a sudden gathering of the U.N. Security Council decide to take such unjustified and illegal actions, e.g., assaulting these floating cities with Weapons of Mass Destruction, then they have to either first by-pass the intended protective securities of NJK Cities, overpower God’s ability to send angels to intercept and deroute such ballistic weapons and, ultimately, if God considers it to be fitting enough, effectuate it before Christ and all of the Angels physically complete the ca. half a day journey to the earth in the Second Coming.

Blessings: I would like to know your Biblical basis why you think God's work will end with an huge organized christian body and enterprise like you envision, versus seperate little entities(2 or 3 families) scattered around the globe independant and not aware of each other and under the sole guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Again, as stated above, if the work that needs to be done is going to be done, then the actual means needed to do it have to be utilized if one is really serious about. This is more a psychological sacrifice that many are not willing to make in order to truly meet the needs of those in need. If you can think of another way to provide freshwater, food, adequate shelter, preventive and healing medical assistance, proper, poverty-preventing education, and even life and proper and full sustenance to 65,000,000+ aborted infants per year then let me know. I’ll subscribe to it if it indeed work. Otherwise I’ll continue to go by what is actually going to get this task done. I am however not going to pursue another course in order to remain in my personal comfort zone and which falls well short of what actually can be done through our presently available resources and freedoms. The self-denying teaching and example of Christ do not support any desire to let other suffer and die simply to maintain a politically-correct appearance, “not rock the boat”, and/or uphold mere Church traditions. So if you want to convince me that what I am seeking to do is excessive and unnecessary then do concretely show how this would be the case and also suggest and prove a better alternative.

B: Amen and thank you for sharing your ambitions with us.

I endeavor to make my “ambitions” be controlled by what God’s expects of Believers in Him. So if you think that these are merely “my ambitions” then let me know and I’ll not only correct them, but actually stop sharing them, because pursuing something that is actually not God’s will would truly be a waste of time for me. However, in the line of what Martin Luther expressed, ‘until I find a passage that says to ignore anyone who is poor, suffering and needlessly dying or being directly murdered, then I’ll maintain this course.’ ‘I truly can, and will, do no other. So then help (i.e., sustain) me God!’

NJK Project
The following study from the Journal of the Adventist Theological Society (JATS) could be helpful here in the study on Ezek 38-39's Gog and Magog Prophecy.

Webpage:
http://www.atsjats.org/publication.php?pub_id=352&journal=1&...;

Download link:
http://www.atsjats.org/publication_file.php?pub_id=352&journal=...
Thank you NJK for answering all my questions and sharing with me.

Was Judah Faithfull?

NJK : So towards a Biblical understanding of Gog and Magog, indeed in the eschatological understanding of Israel, which like ancient Israel which was composed of 10 unfaithful tribes and a 2 faithful ones (Judah and Benjamin, though mainly Judah)

B: Judah wasn't faithful either. Let's say they were a little less rebellious than Israel during those days, however they commited all the same sins Israel did. In Ezekiel 4 there are two besieges prophecized relating to their sins :

1st Beseige: 390 days/years for the house of Israel Ez 4:5

"For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. " Ez 4:5

The beseige and destruction for the sins of the house of Israel was in 586 BC according to my timeline.

2nd Beseige: 40 days/years for the house of Judah Ez 4:6.

"And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the INIQUITY of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year. " Ez 4:6.

And the beseige and destruction for the sins of the house of Judah was in 70 AD.

Actually, Judah's sins was greater than Israel.

NJK : So only a faithful Remnant can now be seen as a modern day Judah. Yet the other symbolic 10+ wayward tribes of God’s Israel will, for the most part continue in their refusal to obey God’s will up to the very end and will certainly act the part of those who besiege God’s Israel before it is restored (Ezek 39:25-29).

B: There were no faithful Judah in the past, so I do no agree on your understanding of Ez 39. Since there were no faithful Judah in the past, I don't see any faithful remnant Judah in the futur. The SDA Church along with all other denominations are in a grave Laodicean state. SDAs has been rejecting truths for over 100 years and are going deeper into a Laodicean state.

God will elect 144K by His power at the end time, but these people has been especially hand picked and prepared by fire and will be seal for the most important mission ever before the winds of strives are released.

I really don't see the 144K symbolizing the faithful house of Judah. I'm even wondering if any of us who would know any of these people personally would even view them as "faithful" based on their pass. I think they will be selected because of God's chosing and wisdom. I really don't know who and how God will select them, but I do know God can certainly humble a man. Once a man is humbled, only then can he be dispose to understand God's truth. It won't be through JATS either but 1Jn 2:27.

Timing of the sealing of the 144K and the Mulutitude Vs. the work done

Blessings: Rev 7:1-4 relates to the holding off the winds by the 4 angels until the sealing of the 144K. It doesn't say that they are holding off the wind untill the work is done.

NJK : Rev 7:3 speaks of sealing the bond-servants of God in there forehead. While this first must be done with the 144,000, it evidently is not limited to them but include those sealed through the work of the 144,000 as seen in the Great Multitude.

B : I believe that your statement is incorrect regarding to Rev 7:1-4 which you state that the wind are held until the work is done. I think the work will only begin when the winds are released. During that time of trouble(wind released) while the 144K will give the last cry, a great multitude will be harvested and I will agree with you that they will be sealed with the same type of means as the 144K.

NJK : Indeed that is unfortunately true. Still the Church Triumphant will be established, and it is distinct from the Church Militant. So I instead see and understand that the work will be finished through a restored Israel, following this prophetic Gog and Magog invasion in what will then be the Church Triumphant.

B : Can you support with Biblical prophecies what you say which I underlined.

To be frank, today I see no Church militant, nor a church triumphant before the time of tribulation begin. What I understand is God is going to finish the work via independant layic individuals who will be the 144K. I even believe a lot of these people are not SDAs. My hunch is that these 144K won't even know each other for it will be "a time of trouble such as never was" Dn 12:1 by far worst than any previous historical troubles. I believe it will first be marked by natural disasters as prophecized by the sound of the first 4 trumpets which will destroy all communication infrastructures. So there will be no means of communications besides face to face and sending written messages by foot like the old days.

What is the Work to be finished?

B: What do you understand as the WORK that will be finish? If I'm reading you correctly, are you saying the work is only finished once all the needs of the world are met?

Here's some personal reflection based on a close friend who I'm pretty sure was demon possess whom I just helped. He never exibited such behavior in the past and was an even tempered nice and above average intelligent person. It was quite an ordeal that lapse for 36 hours. He was suicidal, paranoid, and heavily delusional. For 36 hours without stop, I read him scriptures and shared with him the gospel and gently reasoning with him. I knew him quite well, so I was able to understand where he was coming from and address his delusion with the Lord's wisdom and Word. I can't write in just a few sentences the battle that took place, however, at the end of the day, he was hospitalized by his family for they panic and couldn't understand the nature of the problem. However, when he left my care, I believe his old foundation of false beliefs was destroyed. He went to the hospital in peace and I do hope he is building a new foundation on the Lord now.

This was the first time I was faced with evil possession at this level of manifestation. From what I witnessed, it raised up lots of questions in understanding the actual work God wants us to actually accomplish and we underestimate the evils spirit possessing the minds.

"And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease". Mt 10:1

This Bible texts was brought to my attention and I'm pondering if we really understand what "unclean spirits" really are. To be frank, I need to study this for I don't think I had the power to cast them out with my friend. This incidence with this friend recently just happened and through this week when I was talking to him at the hospital, I was seeing him retaking his old foundation back a little at a time, but still hanging on what the Lord had showed him in that 36+ hrs and putting all His cares and worries on the Lord which gaved him a sweet peaceful disposition. I know from personal experience that at times it takes times for God's principle to sink in and become the only sure foundational brick we should stand on. So this incidence made be see my lack of understanding and confirmed my belief that no real healing can be done until these unclean spirits(false concepts about God) are cast out.

"The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord" .Lk 4:18

I believe the underline above is what I was ministering to my friend via the Word of God. And I don't know if that's part of the power and the way to cast out unclean spirits.

Financial Capital for the NJK Project

NJK : Furthermore, it is not like my project is needing for e.g., $100,000,000 from each person to be accomplished. Indeed by shedding the false parameters and spurious economic dogmas of Capitalism, this project will only require ca. $3000 per person to be fully realized as planned with future income being also easily obtainable to enduringly sustain it as long as time will then last, which will probably be until the world rejects this global testimony of what God’s will can do and endeavors to strong-armedly silence it.

B : I'm a very optimistic person and do like your zeal and project very much. I really don't want to discourage you in saying the following.

Only $3000 per person to get the project of that magnitude fully realized??? This sum is what most need to generate monthly to substain the average family with 2 children. I really can't compute this in my head as feasable. Most starting business need to start with a large investment which takes at least 5 years to recoop.

And maybe it's because I don't fully understand nor see what you do.

Ambitions

NJK : I endeavor to make my “ambitions” be controlled by what God’s expects of Believers in Him. So if you think that these are merely “my ambitions” then let me know and I’ll not only correct them, but actually stop sharing them, because pursuing something that is actually not God’s will would truly be a waste of time for me.

B : For sure no one in Christ wants to waste their time and and desire to be efficient workers for our dear Lord. However, if your project doesn't avail, remember that no time is wasted when we are in the Lord for "all things works together for good".

With what I'm understanding today, I just have a real hard time to see a project of that magnitude fitting in what God has prophecised what will happen.

However, I do see the urge that your vision needs to be fulfill in every true believers heart whom are called to come out of Babylon, to settle in the country outreaching to the community they live in and those adjacents, and to team up with others in reaching out to the needs of the people in the cities, and by example teaching them how to come out of Babylon to those who wants to follow Jesus also.

Blessings!
Hello Blessings. Thanks for your reply. (For the sake of time I will not be making a “quotes” reply here).

Judah vs. Israel
-First of all I think you have greatly overstated, to the point of (spiritually) misconstruing my statement on Judah. Judah was not “faithful” in the sense of “being perfect” but in comparison to Israel (i.e., the 10 northern tribes) they were indeed, relatively, much more faithful. Hence the 360 days for Israel vs. 40 for Judah thus (9X). Not surprising that Judah outlived Israel by ca. 800 years. It was because of this relative faithfulness that God was able to work with them to accomplish some of His redemptive plans. In this sense the current SDA Church, indeed in its Laodicean state, vs. the rest of the Christian world, have come to fulfill this Judah vs. Israel prophetic typology.

-Israel was destroyed back in ca. 723 B.C. and the final destruction of Judah and the Temple took place in a third seige/attack of Babylon on Judah in 586 B.C. So Judah paid for their sins in the destruction those 3 Babylonian destructions that took place during the days of Jeremiah, and a little later, Ezekiel. Thus following their restoration, they had a clean slate and only then paid for their sin of rejecting the Messiah.

-So in typological comparison/application, while the present SDA Church is far from perfect, it currently is God’s best option to accomplish His will and preach His Truths. It is thus a relatively “faithful Remnant” until a more faithful remnant of that remnant is formally established following the shaking. ‘Then will the real strength of God’s people be measured.’

Sealing of 144,000
-God’s election of the 144,000 is not an act of force. God only elects those who are “electable” and does not force anyone to become electable, (i.e., “choice ones” - Matt 22:14). Anyone who accepts to be refined by God’s fire will find themselves to be electable.

-I never said the 144,000 were only confined to Judah, Rev 7:4 is clear that Judah’s remnant is only 1/12th of the 144,000. As stated above God will not choose anyone who has not actually been “faithful”, even if viewed from a relative standpoint (cf. E.g., Rom 3:23). No man is indispensable and God only humbles those who allow themselves to be humbled for even if he “humbles”, i.e., punishes a person for their pass waywardness, this is still no guarantee that they will in return become faithful followers of God. Instead these will now become haters and enemies of God.

-The JATS is only a publication expounding on scholarly Biblical research. It has no power nor mandate to “humble” anyone. I really do not see your point here. Correct me if I am wrong but you seem to be quoting 1 Jn 2:27 to mean that you can only learn the truth from God’s spirit. The exegetical context of that passage is specifically dealing with a teaching then that was seeking to replace Jesus Christ with an antichrist. As John said those he was writing to already knew the truth on this topic (vs. 21) and should not be deceived by those who claimed to have an anointing that is teaching things not according this already taught truth and confirmed by Christ’s own anointing, thus teaching things that are not in the Bible. So for anything to fulfill this false anointing, it would have to be unbiblical, and that is really exegetically determined and not by what one may feel or think.

-You will need to substantiate your view on the work of the 144,000 after the winds are released with Biblical and SOP statements.
Like I explained in the previous post the sealing of Rev 7 while the 4 winds are held back extends through the work and sealing of the great multitude. The 144,000 are only a firstfruit of this sealing made up of the choice ones from all of Israel (i.e., the Christian World). That is a view that is confirmed in the SOP’s delineation of final events. (E.g., EW 38; RH 7 June 1887; 7BC 967 & 968). The releasing of the 4 winds is the great time of trouble, and not the little time of trouble. It is during this little time of trouble that the work of the 144,000 will be done towards the great multitude, when this is done the great time of trouble will be allowed to occur. (LDE 228-9; 7BC 968). Following this is only a work of judgement and destruction and not salvation. The time of God’s salvation is always before the outward manifestation of judgement so that it is only done in Faith.

-The 144,000 is a restored Israel, even if solely from a remnant. That is the Church Triumphant. As shown in Ezek 38 & 39 Gog and Magog represent the forces that have invaded Israel and derouted her, however this is followed by their restoration (Ezek 39:25-29).

Although I know my project has strong Biblical and SOP basis, I personally prefer to currently substantiate it on the principles that it is upholding, namely in seeking to accomplish Jesus Christ’s desire for His followers to fulfill the “exhaustively comprehensive Gospel commission” because spiritual things are only spiritually discerned. So if you want to disprove my view for what will constitute a physically restored Israel that will accomplish many Bible prophecies, then, like I have challenged before, disprove Christ’s actual mandate to His followers which I am seeking to fully effectuate! It is indeed better to ‘do what is right than to seek to be right’ because it is only then that we can truly understand what is right and thus God’s actual will.

Church Militant vs. Church Triumphant
-I suggest you do more indepth study on this topic in the SOP because it is quite clear what are these two distinct entities and up to when, and when, the will do their respective works. Truth is not to be determined by “hunches”. Only proper exegesis of the Bible and SOP will reveal what the Truth is. The time of trouble of Dan 12:1 is the post-wind release Great Time of Trouble. The Bible and SOP is clear then that the 144,000 would have been sealed and finished their work before then!

Indeed the work that is to be done is meeting the needs of all as taught by Jesus Christ and that includes casting out evil spirits. Glad to hear that your friend is doing better. You should not be surprised that evil spirits are made to flee when the word of God is being proclaimed. God is indeed more powerful than Satan and these demons cannot resist anyone who comes against him behind the word and power of God.

I think you are over generalizing your personal experience. Not all sickness is a direct attack/possession of evil spirits. So that is not to be the “remedy” for all sickness. If that is the case, then SDA should never have been guided to building medical clinics and hospitals, and even healthful living, but instead EGW should have instructed us to pray for the casting of evil spirits. It is not safe, nor Biblical, to make personal experiences the final arbitrator as to what truth should be.

Notice that the statement of Christ you have quoted (Luke 4:18) actually does not mention casting out evil spirits as it explicitly should if that was to be the main approach to dealing with these various issues and problems. You have feel that you have accomplished all of these with your friend, however, that does not actually set the casting out of spirit as the key for such accomplishments.

NJK Project Financing
The basis and substantiation for the $3000 figure I have stated is made on my website so I will not restate here. (See the HC Economy and HC Building sections). If you are evaluating my project from a Capitalistic mindset and economic viewpoint, then it is quite understandable how you do not understand this figure. However the underlying basis on this project and its feasibility and sustainability lies in the fact that it will be working completely out of such false and spurious Capitalistic parameters and methods and be instead adopting and using the socio-economic principles found in the Bible.

My Ambition
As long as I faithfully do my part in this work of God, I am not wasting my time and God has indeed abundantly provided for this task he has guided me in.

As mentioned above, if you are mainly looking at the physicality and outwardness of this project and not its spiritual basis and objectives, then you will not see it fitting in what God has prophesied. Again things which are only spiritually discerned. From the Bible and SOP I see that the prophesies given to EGW would have been all accomplished, and that in her day, if her generation of believers had been faithful (i.e., ca. 1888). As she has said, because of their unfaithfulness, Christ’s return has been postponed yet God’s great work will indeed go on. In my view and Biblical understanding, this project is part of this Plan B of God where now even the OT prophesies made to literal Israel will find fulfilment, albeit, in a spiritually literal way.

-Like I said and I am quite serious about it, if you can fulfill Christ’s exhaustively comprehensive Gospel mandate solely in the “separate community” ways that your are insisting upon then do present that plan with concrete statements, facts and/or figures that will demonstrate this. Are you even taking into consideration the adoption of any and up to all would-be aborted infants in your view, or are the life of these to be decided according to what the economy, or such separate communities will allow? I am waiting for an answer on this. Believing something will work without having concrete substantiation for it does not prove nor resolve the issue.

Like I have said before, I also started out with this position until I began crunching the factual numbers and saw that it was not feasible in this approach. Thus the end result of the NJK project that indeed fully meets this need and mandate and which also, through its outreach missions around the world (headquartered in 4000+ centers), will be effectuating these local community outreaches. It is factually clear to me that this approach is the only one that will work.

NJK Project
Hi NJK, wonderful post on the Judah tribe is 1/12 vs other 11 tribes, but I think the 11 tribes are more like the Samaria currently, and Judah is beginning to be awaken from the spiritual slumber. Together shall they make up that number 144000.

Do you have explanation or blog on the 7 trumpets? For many said they are all in past, and they don't apply now.

NJK is that a destination for the pilgrim?

I visit your blog, it's very wonderful so far. Thanks, and God bless you.
Hello McCoy, Thanks for the comments. As you say the typology of Israel today is like Samaria, i.e., a spiritually confused people, with their own system of worship, who had once been a part of Israel. (Cf. John 4:22; Acts 1:8). It is no accident that Judah is named first as the tribe from which 12,000 people are sealed, for they will indeed lead in this raising up of the 144,000.

(Correction: That was 390 day/years for Israel not 360.) These years most likely do reflect the cumulative years of sinfulness of these two kingdoms thus showing Judah’s lesser sinfulness. If they are consecutive years, with Judah’s final Babylonian destruction occurring in 586 B.C. they may have embarked on a course of “capital” rebellion starting in ca. 626 B.C. with their first siege/destruction occurring in 606 B.C. However I believe these years may be cumulative.

I see all the prophecies of Revelation as having an eschatological fulfillment as well as a historical fulfillment, though without the involvement of definite time as stated in the SOP. It is the historical fulfillment that is to spiritually serve as the basis to understanding this eschatological fulfillment. However as with many other Bible prophecies where people saw and understood their fulfillment after the fact, when they saw how their past actions in Faith had come to be in accordance to these prophecies (e.g., the Millerite movement and Rev 10, Luther’s and other reformers understanding of Revelation’s Babylon, the Waldensians and Rev 12; etc,) the fulfillments of these eschatological prophecies will be understood after the fact or during the time when God’s people actually set out to do God’s will, namely fully following Christ’s Gospel mandate. That is why I focus more on seeking to accomplish this mandate rather than engage in merely trying to find what their fulfillment is. As I have seen, doing so is like trying to imagine perfectly what a travel destination will be like in reality without first even embarking on the trip to get there.

Knowing what the NJK Project is seeking to do, I do not see it as a destination for the pilgrim, but a facilitating resource for the Gospel Ministry worker. For “If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do” (Psa 11:3 NASB). Indeed with all of the spurious ways, particularly in the economy, that even Christians choose to go by out of an ‘eat-or-be-eaten’ forceful social conforming, it is not surprising that the Gospel commission of Jesus Christ is not being done as it should and can be. Hence the NJK Project which does not use the false parameters.

Thanks for the comment on the blog. Glad you appreciate it.
The messages are not “popular,” but they must be said for the sake of full Biblical truth.
God Bless!

NJK Project

Hi NJK.  Thank you for your thorough and thoughful replies as usual.  I have a replie for you also.  It’s rather long and I answered the most core points you brought.  Sorry for it to be so long as I am not gifted with language to reply in a short clear way. 

Judah vs. Israel
NJK: First of all I think you have greatly overstated, to the point of (spiritually) misconstruing my statement on Judah. Judah was not “faithful” in the sense of “being perfect” but in comparison to Israel (i.e., the 10 northern tribes) they were indeed, relatively, much more faithful. Hence the 360 days for Israel vs. 40 for Judah thus (9X). Not surprising that Judah outlived Israel by ca. 800 years. It was because of this relative faithfulness that God was able to work with them to accomplish some of His redemptive plans. In this sense the current SDA Church, indeed in its Laodicean state, vs. the rest of the Christian world, have come to fulfill this Judah vs. Israel prophetic typology.

B : If you read 1Kg and 2Kg with the Chronicles, you really see not much differences between Judah and Israel even when Judah had a “good” king reigning.  Any reformation a good king brought was always partial.  Not all the high places dedicated to Baal were destroyed, not all the droves were taken out, nor all the Sedomite cast out of the Land.  The land still never found any rest on the 7th year, and much of the feast weren’t observed, etc... 

The only reason why Judah was not as evil as Israel is because God blessed(elected) some kings(a seed) here and there who lead the people in somewhat into a righteous path by their laws they decreed.  If it wasn’t for those Kings that God formed and elected, Judah would have been continually evil like Israel. 

Is 1:9  says “Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unot Gomorrah”.

The only real reason why God elected these “right” kings(8 out of 20 kings of Judah) and made them good once in awhile to reign over Judah and do some level of cleaning up of the open abominations in the land is for God’s purpose to be fulfill in His promised done to Abraham, Issaac and Jacob and also to David that  through their line, A Blessed Seed will come out from their seed, which is Jesus Christ. 

Gen 26:24  “…for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake.”

Gen 28:4 “and give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land…which God gave unto Abraham.” 

Act 3:25 “ ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, and in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. “ 

Gal 3:16 “Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made.  He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of ONE, and to thy seed, which is Christ”. 

Hbr 2:16 “For verily he took not on him the natrue of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.”

Also, numerous texts shows this additional reason that it was for God’s sake or His name sake he saved Israel even thought numerous time they have provoked Him to anger. Ps 106:7,8. 

These are the only reasons God preserved Judah and did not destroy them as He did with Israel.  It wasn’t because they were “gooder” than Israel.  And the number of years to bear the sins of Isreael or Judah in Eze 4 has nothing to do with who is “gooder” or who is “worst”.  Everyone is short of the glory of God and I don’t believe in this type of doctrine that one is better than another one, according to their WORKS.  Any good works comes from God to begin with, so therefore no one should boast and no one should elevate one tribe as better than another, or think oneself better than another. 

NJK: Israel was destroyed back in ca. 723 B.C. and the final destruction of Judah and the Temple took place in a third seige/attack of Babylon on Judah in 586 B.C. So Judah paid for their sins in the destruction those 3 Babylonian destructions that took place during the days of Jeremiah, and a little later, Ezekiel. Thus following their restoration, they had a clean slate and only then paid for their sin of rejecting the Messiah.

B:  I disagree Judah didn’t “pay” for their sins at the first destruction of Jerusalem.  First of all, this is a real bad painting of God’s judgment.  This “paying”for their sins would need a discussion on it’s own to tackle that one and it’s a serious offence to God’s character.

Ezekiel 4 prophecy is clear.  There are a “bearing” of sins for the sins of Israel for 390 days/years and there are a separate “bearing” of the sins of Judah for 40days/years.  I have done this study in the past and have found the 390years and the 40 years prophecied in history.  Very few people understand this prophecy and most cannot show where those years are located.  Can you tell me where those years are located?  Let’s compare notes. 

NJK : So in typological comparison/application, while the present SDA Church is far from perfect, it currently is God’s best option to accomplish His will and preach His Truths. It is thus a relatively “faithful Remnant” until a more faithful remnant of that remnant is formally established following the shaking. ‘Then will the real strength of God’s people be measured.’

B : I agree that there is a remnant that is formed…According to what I read from scriptures, I cannot agree with you that it is from the SDA Church.  These(144K) will accomplish His will and preach His Truths which will be in context of prophecies already revealed in the Bible.  Your timing of the shaking needs to be defined according to what the Bible says. 

In green below is what I perceive you are saying accoding to your understanding of events in the end time.  Please correct my errors for I didn’t read all your blogs and I’m only reflecting with what impressed my mind with whatever I’ve read so far.  So please forgive the shortcoming of this summary and I do acknowledge that it might not reflect accuratly what you believe.

In chronological timing, this is what I believe you believe :

1. a shaking
  2. 144K
  3. preach gospel, bring food, clothe, home to ALL the needy of the world
  4. Establish a type of highly organized God’s Kingdom on Earth
  5. Sunday/law….probation close
  6. Maybe a  beseige?
  7. Jesus comes

Here’s a glimpse of what I’m perceiving up till now :

1. the rain Dt 11:14; Joe 2:23; Hos 6:3;  James 5:7

2.   The seeling of 144K in Rev 7:1-4 before the 4 winds are released.

3.the following all takes place at the same time only once the winds are released

a) The 7 Trumpets starts to sound…Natural disasters from the first 4 Trumpets Rev 8:2-13

b)3AM starts to be prophecized by the 144K to come out of Babylon for the Judgment is coming… There are 1260 days of prophecizing (work finish just before the 7th Trumpet sounded(Rev 10:7 with 11:7,15;); 1260 & 42 Months(Rev 11:2,3; 13:5)

c)Severe Food and water shortage throughout the world resulted from the natural disasters (1/3 trees & green grass of the earth destroy by 1st Trumpet.  1/3 part of the sea become blood(pest from decaying of dead animals) from 2nd metororite falling on the ocean from 2nd Trumpet, 1/3 part of the water sources are contaminated with 3rd Trumpet,  1/3 part of the sky covered with possibly ashes from result of volcanic explosion resulting from Metorite falls of the first 3 Trumpet.  The darkness or lack of sun for the 4th Trumpet sound extending for a long time will further cause problem with the crop production of the 2/3 of the vegetation remaining)

d)The first beast (7headed)of Rev. 13 comes out and set up it’s rule and therefore will control the remaining food and water reserve on earth. “who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” Rev 13:4 “kings of the earth have committed fornicationwith her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rish though the abundance of her delicacies” Rev 18:3

e)The beseige starts for the people mainly those in the cities who have no choice to comply to the 7headed beast of Rev.13 and are in desperate need of food, water, and medical attention that resulted from the natural disasters.  Those in the country will have a little longer their freedom, but eventually their land will be possessed by the 7 headed beast to take food and the water.

f) the big shaking starts after the 4 winds are released in Rev 7:1-4 with the Trumpets sounds

4. End of 1260 days of prophecy …. A great multitude responded to the message Rev 7:9-14.

5. Sunday/law….probation close (The end of 7th Trumpet sounded(Rev 10:7 with 11:7,15;)

1. The plagues Rev 15 & 16
  2. Jesus comes Rev 19

Sealing of 144,000

NJK : God’s election of the 144,000 is not an act of force. God only elects those who are “electable” and does not force anyone to become electable, (i.e., “choice ones” - Matt 22:14). Anyone who accepts to be refined by God’s fire will find themselves to be electable.

B: I don’t know why you say the above, I’ve never said God will “FORCE” the 144K into being “elected”.  You have a mis-understanding of what is the doctrine of “election” and our freedom.  I have elaborated in the Predestination topic and the “why God created Satan” topic these with ample biblical support. 

Basically Abraham was elected as well as many others.  Do you believe that the world was created by the Word of God?  Jesus spoke the world into existance, plus maintains it via His Word?.  Jesus Words are powerful and bidding.  Jesus knows who is ready to hear His word and never will He ask anyone anything if that person is not ready.  Jesus knows our hearts and knows how to get it ready before He speaks His commands and quickens us with His spirit to do His Father’s will.  Plus only Jesus knows God’s purpose and He will do what His Fathers has planned and will bring to completion His plan of Salvation by whom He chooses.  It will not be by the power nor by the will of Man.  It will be by  100% Jesus’s Merits and All of His Doing.   If you are one of the many who wants to claim their salvation that it is a product of their own “Choices”, then you will need to be humbled and brought down to the dust which the beseige will help you to come to realize that God is the ONLY ONE that brought you out of the land of slavery.    

NJK : I never said the 144,000 were only confined to Judah, Rev 7:4 is clear that Judah’s remnant is only 1/12th of the 144,000. As stated above God will not choose anyone who has not actually been “faithful”, even if viewed from a relative standpoint (cf. E.g., Rom 3:23). No man is indispensable and God only humbles those who allow themselves to be humbled for even if he “humbles”, i.e., punishes a person for their pass waywardness, this is still no guarantee that they will in return become faithful followers of God. Instead these will now become haters and enemies of God.

B: Sorry, but I have no idea where your comments above stems from.  Must be from another mis-understanding.  Anyway, I will just answer what I understand.  Those double negatives always confuses me.  From the underline, are you saying that God only can choose those that are faithful?  This is what I believe the Bible teaches : Regardless of your blood heritage or your exterior “work”, true faithfulness can only come from the product of the words of Christ in you.  So the 144K will be only those who are submitted to Jesus’s words.  Those are the ones that are part of  the true Church for they have the ONE Righteous “seed” in them that fulfills the Law in them and throught them will accomplish the Father’s purpose. 

NJK :The JATS is only a publication expounding on scholarly Biblical research. It has no power nor mandate to “humble” anyone. I really do not see your point here.

B: The fact you used JATS publication to put weight on a point you wanted to stress, brings me concern about how you believe conviction comes about.  First of all, the first time we spoke about Ez 38 and 39, you stressed it was a beseiged that happened after the Millenium.  Then I brought a Bible text saying why I didn’t believe it was so, then you brought JATS publication which was saying in a very mixed up compilation of all the possibilities of what these means without any concrete conclusion regarding Ez 38 & 39.  As far as I remember, you didn’t correct your last statement but resorted to JATS with no comments so I would somehow come to believe what you see. 

NJK : Correct me if I am wrong but you seem to be quoting 1 Jn 2:27 to mean that you can only learn the truth from God’s spirit. The exegetical context of that passage is specifically dealing with a teaching then that was seeking to replace Jesus Christ with an antichrist. As John said those he was writing to already knew the truth on this topic (vs. 21) and should not be deceived by those who claimed to have an anointing that is teaching things not according this already taught truth and confirmed by Christ’s own anointing, thus teaching things that are not in the Bible. So for anything to fulfill this false anointing, it would have to be unbiblical, and that is really exegetically determined and not by what one may feel or think.

B : Yes, I believe truth can only be learn from Jesus Christ.  This is what the Father has chosen to be the ONLY teacher.  If you are learning truth elsewhere, be on guard for ONLY Jesus lies not and ONLY Jesus knows the Father. 

Anyone can read the Bible and come to different interpretations.  Even the most advanced scholars comes with different exegetical analyses.  No matter how many hours you spend analysing the Bible doesn’t necessarily bring you to the truth.  There’s many scholars who are as mixup and far from the truth.  They can flap their lips and deceived many with their “knowledge” but knowing some facts about Biblical history, Hebrew words, logic, and etc… are only facts and never will have the power of the Truth that moves the soul.  Truth comes only from Jesus’s Spirit who is the CHRIST – The Anointed one.  It is trought HIS UNCTION we come to know Truth and this is available to the most simple of minds. 

2:20 But ye have an unction5545 from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

That’s the main point of 1Jn2:18-29, which you seem to have missed it and have seemingly substituted it for “exegetically” studying the Bible by how you always stress this.  I’m for studying the Bible and looking for context and etc…. but I’m not going to give it any credit for it to bring conviction.  I very well know that via studying, I can go as far down in temptation which will make me vulnerable to even more rely on my knowledges and reasonings and thoughts.  Already without the Bible, most do that relying on their own understanding.  Those that “study” or get endoctrinated by attending church and get expose to scriptures by others, can get easily comfortable with only that and think I’m so smart already and of need of nothing more. 

Conviction of Sin or of Truth only comes through Jesus Christ who works in my heart continually and prepares it to receive portion of what I read or what I experienced or what I hear from His voice…

2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

2:21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ5547? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

v.22 says those that are the antichrist are those who DENIES that JESUS is the ANOINTED ONE, The Christ.  The Anointed One is the meaning of Christo g5547 by whom leads ALL into conviction and Truth and into Righteousness and Eternal Life.

2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Again here the emphasis is on not denying the Son who is the only ONE sent to Save through HIS UNCTION or anointing.  He that is led to acknowledge this, will receive the Holy Spirit of Christ, and receives the Father also because Jesus is Anointed of the Father’s Spirit, so whosoever has Christ in Him has the Father. 

2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

Now the prime text :

2:27 But the anointing
5545 (g5545 same as unction in v.20) which ye have received of him(Jesus) abideth in you, and ye need not that any man(JATS, or your pastor, or scholars,etc…) teach you: but as the same anointing(Jesus) teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.(notice the wording here….abiding in Jesus is a result of receiving His Unction…it’s not the other way around)

2:28 And now, little children, abide in him(in Jesus, not in JATS, not in your Pastor, not in the scholars, not in Moses, not in EGW, etc…); that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

2:29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is BORN of him.(via HIS UNCTION… “were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:13)

NJK : You will need to substantiate your view on the work of the 144,000 after the winds are released with Biblical and SOP statements.

B: My beliefs are based on the Bible alone as EGW urged us to do.  I have provided some of my support in my chronological events above and throught out here as much as I could.  I could pull out more but time is always a problem to find all those texts.  But if there are lacks, feel free to bring it up.

NJK :  Like I explained in the previous post the sealing of Rev 7 while the 4 winds are held back extends through the work and sealing of the great multitude.

7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

I do not see in Rev 7:1-4 that the 4 winds are held back until the work is done and the sealing of the great multitude.  It simply says to hold the winds until the 144K are sealed.  You are adding some words to the scripture here.

NJK : The 144,000 are only a firstfruit of this sealing made up of the choice ones from all of Israel (i.e., the Christian World). That is a view that is confirmed in the SOP’s delineation of final events. (E.g., EW 38; RH 7 June 1887; 7BC 967 & 968). The releasing of the 4 winds is the great time of trouble, and not the little time of trouble. It is during this little time of trouble that the work of the 144,000 will be done towards the great multitude,

B: Show me Biblical support of what you stated to support the underline portion.   All prophets are subject to the other prophets already existant in the Bible.  I want to see this clearly prophecized for me to consider it.

NJK : when this is done the great time of trouble will be allowed to occur. (LDE 228-9; 7BC 968). Following this is only a work of judgement and destruction and not salvation. The time of God’s salvation is always before the outward manifestation of judgement so that it is only done in Faith.

B: Again show me what’s underline with Biblical support.

NJK : The 144,000 is a restored Israel, even if solely from a remnant. That is the Church Triumphant. As shown in Ezek 38 & 39 Gog and Magog represent the forces that have invaded Israel and derouted her, however this is followed by their restoration (Ezek 39:25-29).

B: EGW says many times history(she’s referring to the destruction of Jerusalem) will repeat if we failed to learn the lessons Isreael failed to learn.  With all honesty do you see our Church any better than Judah at the time of Jesus?  We can clearly see that we are in a very sad pathetic Laodicean state.  And from that state, you haven’t shown me one scriptures that shows how, and by what means, and what events how from the Laodicean group will come out of this “faithful” remnant group.  There’s a big hole in your beliefs that you fill in with EGW quotes. 

When I read Isiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, and all the following prophets, I can quote so many scriptures that prophecies another beseige in the end time which EGW warned us about.  That history will repeat if we failed to learn the lessons.  You know what? We have failed miserably, and the more we go forward, the more deep we are going.  I don’t see any repentance of the Church ahead.  God will bring us all in another besiege where food and water will be scarce.   This is how God will humble us and the great multitude will come out from God’s work on the heart through the beseige and hearing the last call of the 144K.  I really don’t see it throught a TRIUMPHANT Church’s WORK like you envision.  There will be a Church Triumphant but it will be through God’s Works via His Spirit through the end time tribulations and the last call to repentance of the 144K.

The 144K depicted in Zec 4

We both know that the work will be done via the 144K.  In Rev 11 you have the two witnesses which is described as  the two olive trees and the two candlesticks.  I belive the 144K will possess the two witness which is the Spirit describe in Zec 4.  I don’t want to focuss on the two witness here but let’s only focuss what is written in Zec 4:6-10  when describing the two witness before and after those text in the chapter 4.

Before I go ahead with v.6-10, let me give you an overview of the correlation with Revelation.  Zec chap 4 relates to Rev 11 about the 2 witnesses, and Zec 5 correlates with Rev 10 about the little book/scroll and the command of the Lord to prophecize again.  This command is to the 144K to prophecize for 1260days or 42 months with the 2 witnesses as depicted in Rev 11.  So what’s is written in Zec 3,4 & 5 is very directly related to the end time and elaborating on the 144K in doing the Work of the Lord in building Jerusalem.

Ok, Let’s take one text at a time with some comments in parenthese or paragraph below.

Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Zerubbabel was the governer of Judah who had a major part in building the temple and Jerusalem with the help of others.  Zerubbabel : H2216 “descended of (i.e. from) Babylon, i.e. born there. “ Babylon means confusion.  So symbolically, Zerubbabel represents the 144K who was from Babylon(the confusion).  Right here scriptures used a name describing where the 144K came from which is Babylon.  So they came from the confusion.  To me the 144K can possibly come from anyone from any Protestant churches(and maybe this includes catholics, I don’t know).  All I know every denominations have all well adopted many doctrines of paganism including the SDA Church.  So the 144K first comes out of this confusion and God will use them to build Jerusalem(the church who will compose of the great Multitude) “not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of host.”

4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain?(Pride of the nation and of the arrogant existing Churches) before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain:(Many scriptures referring to the day of the Lord making flat/abasing/humbling any mountains or hills as being pride and arrogance..Is 2:10-22) and he shall bring forth the stone68 the headstone7222 (this stone is refered in the previous chapter Zech 3:9 who is Jesus Christ)thereof with shoutings8663 (h8663 means “a crashing or loud clamor.”  from root word h7722 means “to rush over; a tempest; by implication, devastation” This is correctly correlating with the end time heavy tribulation.), crying, Grace, grace unto her.

4:8 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

4:9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house;(right here is to support that the End Time Truth will come from  those(144K) that came out of Babylon(the confusion) from which The Lord will teach  personally through the rain (h3384). The Truth deriving from the 144K will form the foundation where the house(Jerusalem, the true Church) of the Lord will be laid.  This suggest that the truth does not come from already establish Truth like supposevely SDA Doctrines, but from out of confusion.) his hands shall also finish it;(the End Time Truth will be laid by the Spirit that led and taught the 144K and this Truth will also finish the work) and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.(And whoever will hear them, will know that The Lord has sent them for the Truth is with them.)

4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the stone68 the plummet913 (v.7 it said “the stone the headstone” denoting Authority and influence, and here in v.10 we have “the stone the plummet” denoting building on Righteousness, the righteousness of Jesus, of course who is the Branch mentioned in Zec 3:8)in the hand of Zerubbabel(The plummet, is in the hand of the 144K) with those seven;(It’s referring to the 7 eyes on the stone mentioned in Zec 3:9) they are the eyes of the LORD(in Rev 5:6 it clearly says it was the lamb that was slain who had “the 7 eyes which are the 7 spirits of God sent forth into all the earth”), which run to and fro through the whole earth.(from Rev 5:6 it is the Holy Spirit of the Lamb that is sent forth and runs thru the whole earth).

So extracting from only Zech 3&4, the 144K comes out  of the confusion holding the stone with 7 eyes, which is the Headstone, Jesus Christ, and with this stone will be the plumb to built the Church from its foundation up to the finish product.  The 144K will not continue a work that started from an already establish sound doctrine.  They came out of the confusion FIRST through the former rain h3384 Hos 6:3(h3384 mean “teach”,”shoot”, “archor”, “teacher” who is Jesus Christ, the master archor, that never miss a target when he shoots/teachs). The 144K will have a “new” unadulterated pure doctrine coming straight from the teachings of the UNCTION of the Anointing One. 

NJK : Although I know my project has strong Biblical and SOP basis, I personally prefer to currently substantiate it on the principles that it is upholding, namely in seeking to accomplish Jesus Christ’s desire for His followers to fulfill the “exhaustively comprehensive Gospel commission” because spiritual things are only spiritually discerned. So if you want to disprove my view for what will constitute a physically restored Israel that will accomplish many Bible prophecies, then, like I have challenged before, disprove Christ’s actual mandate to His followers which I am seeking to fully effectuate! It is indeed better to ‘do what is right than to seek to be right’ because it is only then that we can truly understand what is right and thus God’s actual will.

B: I’m not here to “disprove” you or your mandate.  I stand before you as someone who is also eager to know and to do God’s will.  So I looked at your project for personal reason and interest to maybe join NJK.  But it doesn’t aspire me confidence because I see that it is not realistic in the context of God’s purpose already revealed in the prophecies.  Like I said, I see your project fitting on a small scale having people joining efforts between 2 or 3 families forming multiple clusters indepedant from one another distributed throughout the world and moved by the Holy Spirit of Christ.  I still do not see a highly huge and well organized body interconnected to one another extending the way you have envisioned it which to me does not fit prophecies.  Your organization highly depends on man ability to cooperate and work within a highly controled by man and organized structure.  These have never worked in the past and I don’t see any scriptures that shows any success through an organized body like that.  We have many failures of Children of Israel recorded to show us how this wasn’t possible and wasn’t ever successful.   

I understand how you got to there.  I have studied the prophecies, of course with the SDA interpretation and have found many holes in it.  I don’t believe EGW was shown much about the end time, that’s why she urges us to study Daniel 12 and Revelations.  I do believe she was shown some truth, but much more understanding are needed and there’s much misapplications to be weeded out.  Don’t know if the misinterpretation stems directly from her pens or from the Church editings, however I believe all her writtings needs to be tested against the Bible and other prophets.  I think that you are laying a lot of the NJK project on interpretations that is not in line with the end time prophecies. 

Hello Blessing. Quite a response post on your part! Interesting comments! I will here address them but for the lack of space, I won't include extensive quotes from the previous post. I just use summary titles. This response follows the exact order, so it should be easy to see what I am referring to. I have also variously numbered my paragraphs/points here so it will be easier to simply refer to the by numbers in a response post if you so choose. (I apologize in advance for any typos)

Sins of Judah vs. Israel

{1} "Election"of kings (?)  - I have done a lexical search on the NT term for "election" (the Greek word ekletos) and in the Greek version of the OT, that term does not occur in the book of Kings or Chronicles in the sense of "a choice king" as you have claimed. So that understanding would have to be somehow implied. That is manifestly what you have tried to do with your quoted verses and commentary on them. However your, effectively "exegesis" on these passages is built upon a conflation of the following fallacies:

{a} First of all, Historically, the monarchy was passed on hereditarily. So it was only the next oldest son who succeeded the previous king. So God did not see God ‘electing 8 kings for Judah'. He just had to work with who naturally came next in power.

{b} Second, theologically, the Bible does not teach that God ‘makes anyone good' or even evil for that matter. People freely are what they freely choose to be. If God could force anyone to obey Him. I am sure He would have done a much better job at this, and that a long time ago, probably starting with Lucifer.

{c} Thirdly, lexically/exegetically, all of the passages you have cited involving the word "seed" merely and solely refer to the natural genetics of offsprings, at best. Righteousness and goodness are not transferred genetically and thus To make this extend into ‘naturally inherited spirituality' is making the text say much more than it ever meant to so originally, thus eisogesis (‘reading into the text').  So "seed" only means "natural descendant" and the only spiritual implication in this is in non-Jews who follow God's ways and in the NT believe in Jesus Christ.

{2} God's Mercy - The Bible speaks of God forgiving his people and being long suffering towards their lawlessness but never of "forcing them to be good'. So it is only through such patience and forebearing that God did not deservingly punish either Judah or Israel until He had accomplished an ultimate purpose He had for Old Covenant Israel, namely the birth of the Messiah.

{3} Israel vs. Judah's Sins - I think whatever we choose to believe should be governed by what the Bible concretely teaches. Fundamentally, if, and since, God told Ezekiel (4:4-6) that he was to bear the iniquities of Israel for 390 days and those of Judah for 40 day, especially since by that time, Israel had long been conquered as a kingdom for ca. 130 years, then I can only conclude that Israel was much more sinful than Judah. The plausible argument can be made that Israel was ca. 7X larger than Judah (i.e, 10.5 vs. 1.5 tribes), however because God symbolically represented "literal years" as "symbolic days", it is clear that these were a number of actual ‘years of sins,' and not ‘amounts of sin.' So by logical implication, God Himself has said that Judah had less iniquity than Israel. (More on this and these time periods later)

{4} "Amount" of Sins - When I said that ‘Judah "paid" for its sins...' I did not mean ‘atoned for...' as you have apparently understood, but rather ‘"was punished by" the successive and increased Babylonian sieges and destructions. So I certainly am not "offending God's character." They suffered the penalty/consequence of their sins in these physical destructions, and apparently by the bearing of sins that God done through his OT "son of man" Ezekiel (an anti-typical appellation for the prophet that occurs 94X in the book), God was symbolically able to provide a just way for this merciful restoration to be made for both the Northern and Southern Kingdom. Sure all sin is equally sin and deserving of the penalty of death, but theologically there is such a thing as ‘having more sins than someone or some other group' with this overabundance being most probably the fruit of a pattern of sin. So it may very well be that Israel had sunk to that low "habitual pattern of sin" whereas Judah struggled more to remain faithful, but occasionally sinned. We do not have the everyday "ledger" as it were of the sins of Judah and Israel, but to say that one did not commit more sins than the other, and that for a longer period of time, is at best mere speculation. I'll differ to God's expressed knowledge and wisdom, especially as He knows the thoughts and motives of the heart. And that all indeed is more in line with His true character of being just. Indeed to claim that Judah and Israel had the same amount of sin and for God to express an anti-typical judgement of that by giving a larger punishment to Israel would be quite unfair on His part.

390 Years Vs. 40 Years
{5} My studies on the period of 390 Years and 40 years have led me to conclude that they refer to periods of outstanding, unforgiven sins. This is based on the period in which the Northern Kingdom of Israel went into rebellion against God starting with their soon apostasy under Jeroboam just after their defection (1 Kgs 12:16-20, 14:16; see also 1 Kgs 12:28-33; 13:33, 34; 15:30, 34.) While it may be true that Judah had many periods of ‘doing evil in the sight of God, it apparently was the case that when good kings took the throne, a genuine repentance occurred (though not as thorough as it should be in relation to the high place) but God granted them mercy and forgave most of their past sins. It is therefore only a period of outstanding/unconfessed sins that had to be anti-typically beared by Ezekiel so that God can effectuate his return following the 70 years of Captivity starting in ca. 538 B.C.

{a} Israel - So since, according to my study on this, no a single king in the northern kingdom of Israel was ever said to have done good in the sight of God, their outstanding sin period was for the entirety of their existence, even after they were assimilated with other nations, thus from ca. 931-(722)-538. If Jeroboam started his idolatry ca. 3 of years after he became king, as more likely given their "good" start (i.e., in 928 BC) then you have exactly 390 years.

{b} Judah - In the case of Judah, if an acceptable repentance were done by them in their relatively "good" periods then the only period that was outstanding could be some time after the 4th and final campaign of Babylon in Judah in ca. 582/581 B.C. as related in Jer. 52:30. with all of the religious leaders and prominent people punished by then starting with the first campaign in ca. 606/605 B.C, it may be that the people who remained in Judah (i.e., those who live outside of the capital Jerusalem, and who may have had many faithful people among them (i.e., an up to then faithful remnant), then, following the complete destruction of their temple and capital city, sunk into a state of apostasy for the ca. 40 year period after that until the restoration starting in ca. 538 B.C. Indeed God's judgement on Judah in the Babylonian campaigns was particularly aimed at the leadership who by their wrong example were leading many of the people astry. It may very well had been the case that there was not a faithful remnant in Israel at all as it evidently was in Judah.

{6} God's Mercy to David - It must also be taken into full consideration that God was quite merciful to David, evidently based upon David genuine contrition for his errors and sins as well as probably not having evil/rebellious motives, but simple mistaken. (E.g., compare with King Saul) That mercy on David, causing God to make a monarchial covenant with him, apparently extended to the tribe that was reserved for David's monarchial house. The people in the tribe of Judah may also have continued to demonstrated such worthy traits vs. those in Israel. So all of these factors may explain why God was, perhaps generously, merciful with the tribe of Judah. So while all do equally sin, God does take into consideration the attenuating circumstances and motives, indeed like a fair judge today may given a lesser sentence to e.g., a woman who killed her marriage-long, aggravatedly violent and battering husband vs. a thief who stabbed a person to death for putting up a resistance during a robbery.

The Shaking and the Remnant

{7} SDA (partial) Remnant - In speakingof a Remnant that comes from the SDA Church, I did not say that this would be the entirety of the remnant. I did clearly state that ‘a more faithful remnant of that remnant [i.e., current SDA Church] is to formally be established following the shaking'. Just as it is said in Rev 7:5 only 12,000 are sealed from Judah, which I understand to symbolically be God most faithful "tribe" [SDA Church - 25+ million] in His Israel today [the Global Christian community of 2.2+ billion]. From then these symbolic and first sealed 12,000 from the SDA Church will go on to do a similar sealing work in the other "tribes" of Israel. So like I clearly said people from the SDA Church will only form 1/12th of the 144,000 and not all of that sealed group.

{8} Timing of the Shaking - My timing of the shaking is directly based on what the SOP says since the Bible merely speaking of this event in Amos 9:9 (I have done an indepth Bible study on my blog on this mention of the Shaking in its wider context which you may find interesting.) The SOP says:

"Just as soon as the people of God are sealed in their foreheads--it is not any seal or mark that can be seen, but a settling into the truth, both intellectually and spiritually, so they cannot be moved--just as soon as God's people are sealed and prepared for the shaking, it will come." --4BC 1161 (1902).  {LDE 219, 220}

So clearly, there is a sealing and then the shaking in the SDA Church. All that I was saying in my statement is that following this sealing and shaking, the faithful remnant that emerges from the shaken SDA Church will then be formally established as God's Remnant Church, replacing the former Remant SDA Church as we currently know it.

{10} Post-Shaking Remnant Church - It is easy to assume that the Remnant Church that exists following the Shaking will retain possession/control of SDA Institution, however, as repeteadly  mentioned and demonstrated in the Bible, God validating presence is not limited to a physical building. So in what ever physical building that this surviving Remnant regroups and functions, that is what will be God's Church. Also by just the numbers, if most of the Church is going to fail this Sealing and Shaking event resulting in only a ‘small, little company of faithful ones' ( EW 271), then it should logically expected that they will not retain control of most, if any, of the SDA's Current Institutions (i.e., Schools, Churches, Conference Buildings, Publishing Houses, Hospitals, etc) if any. I rather see that this little company will be from a handful of people from different Churches worldwide, and who thus will not be able to claim the rights to the Church from which they came out of. An entire Church, i.e., all or most of its members would have to be sealed and survivors of the Shaking for this to occur. Then those faithful scattered ones will join together and from a new organization. The name SDA, as it exclusive belongs (i.e., a trademark) to the General Conference may also not be available to name that new organization. So those who surfacely think that leaving the physical Church to start a new, more faithful organization constitutes being shaken out will be deceived, as was Ancient Israel and their view on the temple and their Abrahamic ethnicity. Only the Truth determines what God's true Church is, and wherever it is upheld is where God's presence will be (cf. e.g, Ezek 9:3a; 10:18, 19; 11:22, 23)

Final Events

{11} My (Correct) Sequence of Eschatological Event - I will list my view of the sequence of future eschatological events, with some comments on them following. Here first is the whole listing.

-Latter Rain and Sealing Time [Ezek 8:1-9:4]
-Shaking in SDA Church
-Surviving Remnant Established and Organized (Rev 14) (= NJK Project launch)
-Little Time of Trouble Opposition
-Full Gospel Works Done (Rev 18 = Loud Cry)

[indefinite time passes]

-Opposition to NJK Project is formally decreed and destruction physically attempted
-Great Time of Trouble
-Jesus Returns to Deliver His Faithful People

I also believe that typological occurrence of any of such final events can occur out of order at any point within this timeline

Some notes to explain the differences which you had assumed:

{a} Shaking and 144,000 order - I believe this sequence was clarified above as Judah Sealing (i.e., in SDA Church), then Shaking of the Church and then the establishment of new organization starting with that surviving Remnant.

{b} NJK Project and Full Gospel Work - The whole reason of existence for the NJK Project is solely so that these Full Gospel Works, including humanitarian works, can be done. Indeed without its facilitations, these works will continue to be done, if any, solely the token and indifferent level that it is being done today. By simple example, there is a new for a physical location and full fledged institutions to house and fully care fore potentially up to ca. 65,000,000 new people each year, in would-be aborted infants. So only after the NJK Project is establish will these Full Gospel Works be feasible. Your view that this new country project comes after such works is seemingly reflective of the general view of this project as merely a ‘pointless social club for people who want to live utopian lives.' However the truth is that this project is entirely solely an absolutely necessity for those who want to do all that God's expects of us, indeed before He can return to save us, as this will demonstrate our faith in Him in this tangible desire to fully do His explicitly expressed will.

{c} [Elapsed Time] - I believe that God will allow as much time as necessary for the national and global witness of the NJK Project and its Full Gospel Work (and thus proclamation) to have it full effect on the world. It is then, in the light of this incontrovertible witness that people will choose whether or not they want to follow this way of God. However long it will take for everyone on earth to make a knowing and decisive choice for or against this Full Gospel of Christ is how long I expect that time will last. I personally believe that this can extend even beyond my own lifetime however that time is said to be indefinite because it will be only as long as it is needed for this witness and decisions to take place.

{d} "Sunday" Laws - On my blog, I deal with the fuller implication of God's Sabbath which includes much more than just ‘observing the correct day in the correct way.' As seen in e.g., Isa 58, God's Sabbath includes doing all we can to meet the vital needs of others. Currently in our world, there is prominently an economic system that stands squarely against this being done and that is Capitalism. As such it, in this temporal aspect of God's True Sabbath, is a much a part of the Mark of the Beast as Sunday Sacredness is in the religious aspects of this Truth. Therefore I understand the Mark of the Beast to implicate much more than Sunday Laws, but also, expected legislative acts and government resolutions to oppose any system that would undermine Capitalism.

&nb sp;           [1] Future Mark of Beast Expansion - In my blog post on "The Unrolling of the Scroll" I deal more indepth on this issue as EGW had stated in 1899 that the Mark of the Beast will be more fully understood in the future once the "scroll" (= Ezek 2:3ff|Rev 5&6|Rev 10|Dan 10-12) is unrolled. I understand this ‘future unrolling' to reveal how prophecies will be fulfilled eschatologically. What EGW has prophesied is really a continuation of the Historical unfolding prophecies. However it is clear from her own inspired revelations that an eschatological fulfillement of these prophecies could and would occur; all revolving on the faithfulness of the generation of SDA today. In fact what EGW was given was really to be literally fulfilled in her time around 1888. As God's Church then was unfaithful that most literal opportunity was lost, as it similarly occurred with OT Israel and their prophecies.  There was a graceful opportunity for that to occur with the present SDA Church however they similarly blew their opportunity. So not only will time be extended, but God work will then be extended to reach it fullness and thus many of these prophecies which were given to have a literal fulfillment will instead correspondingly have a much more expanded fulfillment, although the religious theme involved in these literal fulfillments will be foundationally present. Case in point, while I understand the Mark of the Beast to also include Capitalism, it is still rooted in a effort to replace God's Sabbatarian principles as expressed in Isa 58; just as Sunday Sacredness undermines the Seventh Day Sabbath itself.

{12} Some Comments on Your Final Events View - I also see that you have see an eschatological fulfillment for prophecies that were fulfilled historically e.g., 7 Trumpets. That is rare because most people have an either/or view: meaning, either these prophecies were historically or they will fulfilled only later eschatologically. So perhaps, the only area where we disagree here is on the understood present/future fulfillment events for these eschatological prophecies.

{a} Eschatological 7 Trumpets - I believe that just like the 7 Trumpets were fulfilled in the conquest, judgement and missions actions of the Faithful Church and/or God vs. non-Believers in their Historical fulfillment, they will similarly be fulfilled eschatologically. You evidently see them all as direct judgements of God, however in my view and understanding, I see them as being fulfilled in the effects of the works that will be done by the NJK Project. It is those who refuse to live by the Biblical standards and principles that this project will implement who suffer the natural effect of pursuing their own course.

{13} Election - I apparently misunderstood you about what you had said about ‘God electing 144,000 by His power at the end time' Sorry for that. In regards to my view on the doctrine of election and our freedom, I think you first need to read my view on this topic as posted on my blog before stating that I have a misunderstanding. In summary my understanding on this is that God elect people to fill various positions in his work, (and not necessarily all believers) based upon the "choice" qualities that they present by having cultivated them. The NT Church spoke a lot about election, because starting with the apostles who Jesus chose from a larger pool of disciples, and that ca. 1.5 years into his public ministry, they indeed felt that they were chosen by God to fill these crucial position of spearheading the work of establishing the New Covenant Israel. So just like a person today "elects" a candidate from a pool of others based upon the qualities they have presented/possessed, God elects certain people, i.e., cast a vote of confidence on them, so that they may fulfill a special task.

{14} "Why Creation of Satan" - (If you can give me the specific link where you discussion this topic I would appreciate it. It will be easier for me to find.) Nonetheless, just by the statement "Why Creation of Satan" it is inherently assumed that God knew that Lucifer was going to sin and lead out in this 6000+ year rebellion before He created him. However, my in depth study on this topic of "God and the Future" has shown that this assumption is actually not what the Bible teaches. The Bible instead teaches that the future is not known but planned by God, and the Rebellion and Fall of Lucifer may have been just a shock and mystery to Him as e.g., the rebellions of Israel (e.g., Exod 32, Nm 14; Isa 5:1 2ff) As seen in a vision in the SOP (EW ) on the Fall of Man, it was only after that Adam had sinned that a plan of salvation for man was setup with Jesus coming to Father to offer Himself as a ransoming Sacrifice. Still He had to plead 3 times with the Father for this suggestion to be accepted. If the future is full and eternally known by God then there is no logical explanation for this quite anxious hesitation because He would have already as a fact that Jesus Christ was going to triumph in this redemption.
            I know this is definitely not the popular view in the Church, but it is what the Bible consistently teaches. Much more detail on this is given in my "God Almighty Blog Post" see also the comments there which is a discussion with an opposing SDA Pastor.

{15} Creation of World - I believe that our present "age" (as the Bible calls the "world" was "formed" by the word of God, however through voice-activation. I.e., God spoke instructions to the unseen particles in our galaxy and they came together to form what is now physically seen (Heb 11:3; 1:2). That is also discussed in my "God Almighty" post.

{16} Choices - The example of the conversion of the Apostle Paul through a glorious appearing of Jesus Christ whose followers he was vehemently persecuting shows that Jesus can, if he choose to provide as much evidence to someone as needed to help them see the Truth about Him. So He does not necessarily have to wait until someone is ready to ask them to do something, but generally does for mainly the natural reason that this unready person will probably not even hear or understand His voice. The First Century A.D. work of God needed someone like Paul to start and establish the work among the Gentiles, because God needed an (jewishly) educated person, who had a Roman Citizenship due to the many rights that come with that, thus permitted him to move about much more freely throughout the then Gentile World. That is why this quasi-forceful calling came to Paul to instantly cause him to know the truth. However if God did this with everyone, it would destroy the necessary element of faith. However, when an absolute necessity, He does so, and yet there is no guarantee that this "elected" person will not fail, or even will respond to even this forceful calling. However if they refuse to obey, it is also at their eternal peril, which is another reason why God quite sparingly uses this method. The more one knows, the more accountable they are.

{17} Salvation and Choice - I think you make way to much about the issue of choices and salvation. We are saved only by Faith and or works demonstrate that we indeed have this faith. However all of these involve our free choices. This however can never replace what Jesus Christ has done as without His sacrifice, our faith and works would be in vain. God may have brought me out of the land of slavery, but as with Ancient Israel, it is our subsequent choices that determine if we will be in a saved condition when he returns. Also can God bring a person out of Egypt/Bablyon if they choose not to??? Just ask the Egyptians that remained in Egypt or the Jews who chose to remain in Babylon after the Restoration. Before God brought Israel out of Egypt, they were already His people, indeed going back to the days of the calling of Abraham. So do not see that your “exodus from Egypt” analogy, “our choices” and “God’s salvation” to really theologically gel together.

{18} 144,000, Righteousness and Faithfulness - Here is what you had said previously and what I responded My response is giving right after yours. I think my previous responses were clear enough however I have also added some further comments as needed.
B: “I really don't see the 144K symbolizing the faithful house of Judah.”

NJK: “I never said the 144,000 were only confined to Judah, Rev 7:4 is clear that Judah’s remnant is only 1/12th of the 144,000.”

B: “I'm even wondering if any of us who would know any of these people personally would even view them as "faithful" based on their pass.

NJK: “As stated above God will not choose anyone who has not actually been “faithful”, even if viewed from a relative standpoint (cf. E.g., Rom 3:23).”

-{a} All people have sinned and/or come from a heathen past, some concretely worst than others, even if all sin is sin. You cannot justly say that a person who lived a life of e.g., systematic theft, debauchery and drunkeness is comparable to a person in the Church who lived an exemplary though not perfect life, committing an occasional sin here and there. This generalizing attitude and view that all must be as that first sinner, despite the tangible difference between the two is not Biblical and only leads to an almost legalistic view of salvation where we are never good enough in the eyes of God. If we accept God’s forgiveness for past sins then, considering them to still make us unworthy today is contrary to the deliverance that Jesus Christ seeks to provide in the Gospel. As Jesus told the woman caught in adultery. I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more. (NASB). If she heeded these words of Jesus and from then on lived a life of faithfulness, then she could consider herself, and be considered as being faithful, despite her adulteress past. That is the power and deliverance of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

B: “I think they will be selected because of God's chosing and wisdom.”

NJK: “No man is indispensable...

-{b} People will be “selected” only if they qualify as faithful ones. If fact they will make their own “selection” here by how they choose to respond to the sealing message. (I.e., Accept or reject it.) God cannot and will not “select” a person if they refuse to heed that message.

B: “I really don't know who and how God will select them, but I do know God can certainly humble a man.

NJK: “... and God only humbles those who allow themselves to be humbled ...

-{c} In this statement you continue the theme of ‘someone being indispensable to God and His cause’ to the point where God has to effectively force them to be selected by humbling them (which indeed only occurs by punishment). The Bible is clear that if someone refuses to obey God’s word, he lets them follow their own course. So it is in that sense that I say that God will similarly equally bypass anyone who does not heed the sealing message and not favor anyone, despite their present position or standing, for if they cannot understand the sealing message than they really are unconverted. The Bible is clear that only those who, (of themselves) “sigh and cry for the abominations done in the land” will be sealed. There is no notion of ‘God first humbling anyone so that they can do this sighing and crying and thus be sealed.’ These indifferent ones will instead suffer utter punishment after this sealing work has been completed. (Ezek 9:4-6ff)

B: “Once a man is humbled, only then can he be dispose to understand God's truth. ”

NJK: “... for even if he “humbles”, i.e., punishes a person for their pass waywardness, this is still no guarantee that they will in return become faithful followers of God. Instead these will now become haters and enemies of God.”

-{d} Humbling someone involve punishing them and that quite publicly. The person who suffers this can easily just turn against God and become an opposer of the Truth. All in a spiteful revenge for God having publicly humiliated them.

{19} Reference to JATS - I only made a reference to the JATS article solely in the light of how I refer to it myself: not as a means of conviction, but as a source for exegetical information. In other words and like with other non-SDA resources, I personally consult them to see the underlying facts that they have uncovered in their usually scholarly studies and not for their conclusion. In fact most of the time I disagree with their conclusion, however based on these exegetical data and facts I can much more readily do my own original study. As I had said then:

“The following study from the Journal of the Adventist Theological Society (JATS)          could be helpful here in the study on Ezek 38-39's Gog and Magog Prophecy.”

So I did not mention the JATS for conviction but for solely for reference. Sorry for the misunderstanding on this. I thought this would be readily seen, but clearly it was not.

Seeing how people arrived at theirs view is quite helpful for me in more precisely presenting my view,

{a} My Previous Correction of Gog and Magog View - I did correct my Gog and Magog view in this Oct. 6, 2010 11:35 A.M post (See under the Ezek 38 & 39 - Gog and Magog Section.

{20} Your UNCTION understanding - The question and point that I was making when I asked you if you believed that ‘you can only learn truth from God’s Spirit’ was in reference to believing that if you have to believe something that may be difficult to ascertain from the Bible, then God himself will tell you directly what that truth to be. Your subsequent statements then went on to say that it is this Spirit conviction that will convince someone of what truth is and not merely exegesis. That may sound religiously great, however there is an inherent fallacy in this that renders that view as unbiblical. Consider the facts of the matter:

{a} Biblical Anointing - When John was saying this to his 1st century audience, he was speaking as indeed one who had himself sat at the feet of Jesus when He was on earth. So whatever he was now teaching, he had heard and experienced first hand. In turn he had passed on this understanding, and thus Spirit of Jesus, to his readers. In Bible times, the passing on of one’s Spirit was symbolized by anointing with oil. The anointed person thus symbolically became imbued with the Spirit of the Anointer or God and for the most part, whatever that anointed person went on to say and do under this “unction” was directly the result of what He had seen and/or heard from the anointed one. In special cases God would provide new revelation to the anointed person such as with prophets. In other ways, God would simply continue to communicate and guide the anointed person just as He had done with the previous one. Now for this to continue to be done today, in regards to special revelations, then one has to say that they are receiving direct revelations from God as to what truth is. In the prophetic ministry of EGW, though she had many revelation and visions, she was for the most part left to figure out the meaning of scripture on her own. It is only if and when she and/or others with her had reached an impasse after as deep a Bible study as they could do on the topic that a special revelation would be given to indicate to them what the truth in the matter was. In the same way, before we can expect to receive any special light from God as to what the truth on a matter is, He fully expects us do first do all we can in order to find out the truth from Scripture. That is inescapably done by exegesis.

{b} True Purpose Of Exegesis - In reality one’s knowledge of truth today is only as valid as the Bible version they are using. The English Bibles that we read are the work of scholars from the selection of which manuscript variants they will follow to how a word should be rendered from the original languages. So e.g., when People read Col 2:16 in e.g, the NASB, NIV (=“a Sabbath Day”), or even the KJV (“the Sabbath day) and be absolutely confused that the Seventh Day Sabbath is optional. Even when you present other English versions that say in the plural “sabbaths” and they’ll still argue that there English version is better and that, as most say, because that is how they generally understand this teaching. Now if one does not do the exegetical work which (textually) shows that the word in the Greek is indeed plural, and (contextually) that it is ceremonial days that are discussed in this verse and then (theologically) that God had commanded that many feast days be observed as the Seventh Day Sabbath was, then it will be very difficult to ascertain for sure what they truth is in this verse simply based on a comparison of English versions. In the days of the Apostle John, his readers did not have this problem as they spoke Greek. So there was very little need for exegesis. All they had to do was to make sure that what they were being taught was exactly what Jesus had taught. Today we have to do this “ascertaining’ primarily through exegesis. That is why I emphasize it over any “felt conviction.”

-Case in point 1 John 2:20 - Should its last statement read:

“and ye know all things” (KJV/NKJV) or
“and you all know” (NASB) or
“and all of you have knowledge” (NRSV) or
“and all of you know the truth” (NIV) or
“and have all received knowledge” (NJB)

I think you can see the significance in all of these variants. It is through first thorough exegesis that the proper understanding of this statement will be understood.
Upon my exegetical study, I see that it says and means: ‘and you already have known [Greek perfect tense] (with understanding). Meaning in conjunction with this anointing, these have already been made aware of what the truth is by what they have already been made to perceived (i.e., see with understanding).

{c} Christ Anointing - It is significant, to see other passage that address this anointing (i.e., contextual exegesis). When Jesus was about to leave the disciples He told them in John 16:8-15 that:

“And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;

9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in Me;

10 and concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father and you no longer see Me;

11 and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

12 "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

13 "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

15 "All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.”

{d} There are a couple of key things to notice in this passage. First of all while the Spirit ‘guides into all the truth’ it noticeably does not say that it ‘convicts someone of what truth is’. Righteousness (i.e., right-doing) yes, because as Jesus said He will not be around to tell/show them of the right course that should be taken in certain situations. The Holy Spirit also teaches all that needs to be (addedly) taught in addition to what Jesus Christ as already said (John 14:25); that thus includes ‘disclosing the future.’ (16:13) To teach/guide and to convict are two completely different things. For example, a lawyer essentially guides and teaches a jury into the facts and opinions of a case, however he does not convict them of the truth of these fact. That is entirely up to them and the arrive at this by carefully weighing the evidence presented to them. In the same way the Holy Spirt can guide/teach someone what is truth but they have still have the option to accept it or not.

{e} So in the situation with the variant readings for e.g., 1 John 2:20 unless you are claiming that the Holy Spirit has pointedly told you what the right understanding there is, I am sure you can see this will actually be done through exegesis. That is why I have seen and realistically understand that this guidance and teaching of the Holy Spirit is mostly done as one is carefully (i.e., exegetically) studying a passage, by e.g., guiding you to which resources to consult; drawing your attention to a particular word for more indepth analysis, reminding you of other passages that help in arriving at the proper meaning, etc.

{21} Depth of Exegesis - Interestingly enough you do recognize that exegesis is important, so it must solely that you have an objection to how deep this exegesis should be. That is readily understandable by me because when I first started in indepth Biblical Study/Research in 1997, I was confronted with the same situation. However in order to arrive at the rock solid truth, I had no other choice but to also do these study on the scholarly level thus involving things such as Manuscript analysis, Greek and Hebrew Syntax, Lexical consultation, etc. I would much prefer not to have to do this but, I really do not have much choice, especially e.g, given the many variant English readings of a passage. They can’t all be right! Nothing bothers me more than to hear, e.g., an SDA Pastor, even one who has a degree, (and therefore) lazily and indifferently say about a difficult text: “well my Bible says...” or “I like the this version’s reading better...” without even given the basis for this “preference” (i.e., the exegetical reasons why that version has a “better” reading). Indeed the only criteria seems to be ‘what sounds better to them’. So really that is just biasedly determined by what they always have believed.

So in summary these are all the reasons why I stress exegesis, not as a luxury, but as a factual necessity all guided by the Holy Spirit. So again in relation to 1 John 2:18-29, John was specifically saying that the first century believers did not need to have someone else teach them what the truth was because they had already been perfectly taught by Jesus Christ Himself through the Holy Spirit anointing that was passed on by John to them. Unfortunately for us today, we are pretty much dependant on which Bible version we read (thus the teachings of the man/men who did the manuscript and translating work), and therefore need to go deeper ourselves to resolves some issues of misunderstanding.

{22} The 4 Winds and the Great Multitude - Rev 7 itself does not say when the 4 winds are released. However, as I have done, this can be implied from the Bible and SOP. The servants of God being sealed in their forehead include all those who will accept the Sabbath truth. In GC 613, 614 EGW clearly and sequential first speaks of ‘the work having been completed on the earth’ with ‘every servant of God having been sealed’ ‘with Jesus then ceasing his intercession’ and then the four winds are released starting the Great Time of Trouble. Surely the Great Multitude is converted before probation was closed when Jesus ceased his intercessory work.

{23} Fate of Laodicean Church - I think I have made myself clear that I do not see the SDA Church as being faithful or deserving of being blessed as God has promised. Like I have clearly said the 144,000 remnant will partly come from each of the 12 tribes in God’s Israel today, starting with the tribe of Judah, which is symbolically the fulfilled by the SDA Church today. Just like Judah was Shaken/Destroyed in Ezekiel’s day (Ezek 9) with only a small remnant being saved, so will be the fate of this present day Judah tribe. I indeed see this a being the same as what happen to the Jews and Jerusalem in 70 A.D. with only faithful Christians escaping. That is all an unequivocal Biblical truth. I never said the remnant 144,000 will only be from the SDA Church, so there is no “hole” in my view hear. For some strange reason you just want to miscontrue and misunderstand this plain and repeated statement of mine.
{24} Church Triumphant - Do an SOP study on the topic of the Church Triumphant and you’ll understand what I mean. EGW is clear that the Church Militant and the Church Triumphant are two distinct entities (LDE 62). The present SDA Church is the Church Militant. The Church Triumphant will be the form from the remnant of all 12 tribes including the symbolic 12,000 from the tribe of Judah. The Church triumphant takes hold in first with the 144,000 and probably just before or during the little time of trouble. It then swells to include the great multitude.

{25} Zechariah 4 Study - I find your study on Zecheriah 4 very interesting. I had done a similar study on Rev 11 which is based on that prophecy. (See in my blog).  Our main difference on this view probably is that I see the building of Jerusalem that is mentioned in that passage to be spiritually fulfilled by the NJK Project. Also the two Olive trees mentioned in that passage are pointedly the Word of God under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

{26} Biblical Basis of NJK Project - If you read through my blog posts, you will see the Biblical basis for the NJK Project (See especially the latest on the “Unrolling of the Scroll” and the links to other posts therein). Tellingly enough, many also do not see this  Biblical/Prophetic basis for the NJK Project for the very same reason that the first century Jews rejected Jesus as being “unbiblical’. They do not want to do as Jesus was teaching, which is ‘doing all that we can to meet the needs of all those in need.’ Instead they wanted to see this being explicitly said in the Law and the Prophets. So they only saw the things that Jesus was doing towards this end as being dangerously unbiblical and whenever He hinted that their physical temple and the OLD Covenant would be and was being replaced, they sought to put him to death.

{a} Bible Study Needed - The basis for my project is deeply rooted in both the Bible and SOP. A careful study of the prophecies in the Bible will show that this endeavor also fulfills its statements. The same goes with the SOP. In God’s prescient wisdom He planned for both a full Historical fulfillment of these prophecies as well as an eschatological one, in the (expected) case that those who would have brought about the historical fulfillment should fail as ancient Israel did.

{b} Christ’s Example - So, as Jesus said in regards to determining what the truth in such matters is: 16 "My teaching is not Mine, but His who sent Me. 17 "If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know of the teaching, whether it is of God or whether I speak from Myself. 18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. 19 "Did not Moses give you the Law, and yet none of you carries out the Law? Why do you seek to kill Me?" (Joh 7:16-19)

{c} Christ’s Warning - Indeed when people will want to actually help all those who are in vital need, including aborted infants, they will begin to understand what the will of God is in these matters. Otherwise they will just hear what Jesus will say to the “good” people who chose to ignore and neglect the least Christ’s Brethren: Matt 25:45, 46. (DA 624-641). I have posted an allegorical depiction of all of this on my blog covering Matt 24:42-25:46 - See the post entitled “Our Final Test”).

Your 2-3 family view factually and realistically never fulfill the Full Gospel commission given to us by Christ. It is in this sense that I have asked you to present a better proposal than what I have presented in the NJK Project, or at the very least, concretely demonstrate how your 2-3 family proposal will do this. It must also be kept in mind that when EGW made here statement, the world did not have to global problems that it currently has including abortions. So it should not be surprising that a plan that now also takes this into consideration is now being presented.

{27} NJK Organization - The expected human cooperation and organization needed to make the NJK Project thrive is based on the Spirit-led example of the Apostles in Acts (2:43-46; 4:32-37; cf. 2 Cor 8:7-15) and derived from socio-economic principles for God’s people found throughout the Bible. The failures of OT Israel is not the norm or example here but solely a warning and learnt lesson through avoiding what they did wrong. God’s word does not fail nor is to be watered down because of the failure of man. That is why this Project is not opened to all, but only to Bleivers who have been ‘born from above’ (John 3:3) And just like any society has laws and law enforcement to protect law abiding citizen, the NJK will be organized and governed in order to allow those who want to live according to the Biblical principles to fully thrive. Those who try to cheat the system will be reported and/or found and pay the deserving penalty and restitution. An endeavor that is and remains under the guidance of God and His principle is guaranteed of succeeding vs. those that have failed in out history. Even those failures will serve as a warning and lesson for the NJK.

{a} Further Information - Many of the arguments and objections you are raising here against the NJK have already been commonly and typically done and I have addressed them. So by e.g. looking at the discussions on other SDA Forums you can get a further response to these and more. See in the Site Key section of my NJK Project website (See its link in my Blog’s Profile section.

{28} How I Got to the NJK Project - As I have repeatedly said, I got the the NJK Project solely by outrightly seeking to do what was right and endeavoring to meet the needs of all those in current need. So none of your claims apply at all to me. As I said EGW was given specific revelations for a Second Coming that was to occur in her days around 1888. However time was prolonged because of the Church’s rebellion which extend to our day. However since then this Eschatological alternative plan of God, already variously incorporated in the Bible and SOP Revelation has begun to apply and be fulfilled.

Hope this all helped
God Bless
NJK Project

The account of the History, Development, Biblical Basis and Prophetic Guidance of what has now fully become the NJK Project has been posted in these two Adventist Online Blog Post:

-The Unrolling of the Scroll - Part A

-The Unrolling of the Scroll - Part B

God Bless!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: