Adventist Online

Hebrews 11:6   But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. KJV

Matthew  5:29   And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in [her] body that she was healed of that plague. 

Will God heal us if we are faithless? Will He do anything for us, anything at all?  God bless

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think He works with all of us.. And the ones with no faith that He does help, I believe it is because there is ROOM for faith in thier hearts, maybe they just dont know it yet..

While faith has done SO much, there are those who have been just beat right down, by life, by people, and they are simply without any faith in anything..  THEN, then they meet Jesus, and then faith is born..

It may take some repeated efforts on His part to kick that faith into life, and so, while He is working, maybe they have yet to find that faith.. And so, He is working with people who have not yet found thier faith..

Although afterwards, they will have faith.. So, really it is a good question.. Does He work with those that HE knows will not ever FIND faith? Or does He know why He needn't bother?

Hmmm... More comments to read through on this would be good..

Thanks for your thoughts Deborah.  You worry me there madam.  Some of us are probably beating others faithless.  Best to pray that all our engagements be Christ-led for sure.  God bless.

LoL!!  I HOPE I dont beat anyone faithless!  I am working on my ability to be nicer and less abrasive.. So TRUE to let Christ lead, one cannot go wrong!!

Faith is easy to talk about but one of the hardest christian belief to practice.

We would like Jesus to demonstrate His healing power on all the sick, answer all prayers offered in faith for our favour, but it seem impossible, and never been possible. There are some with faith He choose to heal, and yet some with greater faith whom He choose not to heal and let them go. So, is faith still relevant? I'm sure everyone would agree it is, but to put the equation FAITH = HEALING is sheer assumption. It happens only in an hypothetical world.  But in the real world, I've come to realise that faith or no faith, leave everything to the Will of God. In that way you still have your faith grounded in His words, despite sorely tried.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service