Adventist Online

I thought, anybody here can be your friends.. as brothers and sisters in faith.. why is it, it takes so long to be accepted, and why do we have to request for friendship when we are all brothers and sister..? could it be that youre afraid cause you dont know the person requesting for friendship? could it be the race, the color or the age?

whats your thought with this?

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have met some people here who pretends to be SDA but their actions and words betray them. Not everything is what it seems sadly we live in a wicked world. Jesus said: 

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

thanks Elijah,, well said.. :)

Some people are just busy. I noticed you had sent me a request but I don't visit AO as often as I used to. So I added you today. And yes, even on this site its hard to know who to trust. That definitely plays a factor.

I'm going to be honest with you. Not everyone in this world have to like you or accept you. Just because you are SDA doesn't mean anything, we are human beings, God designed us to reason and think for ourselves. Rejection of certain people is necessary because 1. Think about your own personal safety 2. Being relationship with someone that you don't like is a big lie 3. It's about common sense. 4. You can't force anyone to like you. Those are the facts of life. 

Good answer Gabriel

Thanks!

you're welcome

In the real world people become friends after prolonged and meaningful positive interaction.  This isn't something which happens by ticking a box or sending a request.

...and thinking about Facebook....I know some people on my Friends list that have hundreds of "friends," but I told one of the people, a youth, who is on my list, in so many words,  "Even though you have many on your "friends" list, your true friends will be those who stick by you when dark times come into your life!"

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service