Adventist Online

Now in modern times all over the world gayness is being considered normal by the scientific communities and the other wisemen of society.

Views: 237

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

4Him, I know myself and I am weak when it comes to women, and as a matter of fact I have seen it on different continents many fall because of the power of a woman.

Jezebel made Ahab forsake God, Solomon was led astray because of the company of women.

Man and Woman are unlike poles...from the laws of physics unlike poles attract! Sooner of later a fire is kindled by the time you know you are doing things which can cause you to close your eyes...
And then you'll be like, you know what? Joseph and that lady were just friends but now...
That's what I am trying to prevent, so I have limitations, that's why Paul says it's not good to burn with passion, but to marry.

I really find it hard if you seek companies of ladies and you don't fall for them. It's very hard, you end up either fantasizing about them, or they will!
But when we enter the house of God, we are before God and fantasies have no room Amen?

Nothin' wrong with lookin' at all them hot babes.

My daddy always told me ... "Look but don't touch the merchandise".
How can you look and touch not the merchandise? Interesting...The brain is very sharp that it downloads images in microseconds and when you keep looking don't you think those images are replied in your horny days?

And It Shall Come to Pass
Have you ever been to a hardware store?

You see all those cool lookin' tools ... but since you don't have the money ... you don't touch the merchandise.
Exactly you don't touch, as a matter of fact sometimes you are allowed to test the gadgets too! And guess what? The mind can't even forget the gadget which wowed you, so the whole picture of this cool gadget just gets embedded in the brain for eternity...

And then you go to another hardware shop and you covet another cool gadget, then your mind downloads it instantly...goodness you must be with a database of gadgets, I am afraid very very scary!
Your trouble is you are too embedded. No wonder you are so afraid.
I am afraid for you, but all in all a normal working man is easily attracted to members of opposite sex.
From biblical times when youths attained marriage age, they would get wives for them to marry, they were not allowed to just hang out with women for what purpose?
It's good to marry but not burn with passion.
I suppose you would agree with the rules of when I went to Academy. We had the girls sit on one side and the guys on the other. There was a line drawn down the middle of the campus and you could not cross over it. We had days that the boys could go to the beach and days that the girls could. No mixing. IS that what you are talking about?
Happy Lookin' at Hooters.

smile smile smile ....
Gabriel Rodriguez said:
man that's sad. i never said that is wrong to look at hot babes. heck my dad wants to take me to Hooters.

Then 4him said:
Happy Lookin' at Hooters. smile smile smile ....

I agree we should teach our children that they must never become gay, even with an implication that if they do, they will be disowned, disinherited, and grieved over as if they where dead. They will be dishonoring their mother and father.

But this is not the way. You should not take your kids to strip clubs, wet T-shirt contests, whore houses, and other such nasty things. That's the way of the world, but that is not the way of God's people. The Lord told us not to be like the Gentiles.

1 Cor. 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Notice how often in the Bible fornication is in the same line with idolatry. Why is that? Because the pagans had temple prostitutes, they made money, and at the same time, offered the sex to their demon gods, and seduced men into worshiping these devils. The same thing exists today. You can't fornicate with these pretty girls without paying the price. You will have to acknowledge their gods, and break the first commandment:

1 Cor. 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as [were] some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
10:8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

What's that in reference to?

Num. 25:1 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.
25:2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.
25:3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.
25:5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.
25:6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who [were] weeping [before] the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
25:9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

Looks like Paul's version rounded the number down instead of up. Perhaps this is so there's room for doubt in case anyone wants it. But this is what it's in reference to.

About this event, in Patriarcs and Prophets Ch. 41: Apostasy at the Jordan, Ellen White says:

At first there was little intercourse between the Israelites and their heathen neighbors, but after a time Midianitish women began to steal into the camp. Their appearance excited no alarm, and so quietly were their plans conducted that the attention of Moses was not called to the matter. It was the object of these women, in their association with the Hebrews, to seduce them into transgression of the law of God, to draw their attention to heathen rites and customs, and lead them into idolatry. These motives were studiously concealed under the garb of friendship, so that they were not suspected, even by the guardians of the people. {PP 454.2}
At Balaam's suggestion, a grand festival in honor of their gods was appointed by the king of Moab, and it was secretly arranged that Balaam should induce the Israelites to attend. He was regarded by them as a prophet of God, and hence had little difficulty in accomplishing his purpose. Great numbers of the people joined him in witnessing the festivities. They ventured upon the forbidden ground, and were entangled in the snare of Satan. Beguiled with music and dancing, and allured by the beauty of heathen vestals, they cast off their fealty to Jehovah. As they united in mirth and feasting, indulgence in wine beclouded their senses and broke down the barriers of self-control. Passion had full sway; and having defiled their consciences by lewdness, they were persuaded to bow down to idols. They offered sacrifice upon heathen altars and participated in the most degrading rites. {PP 454.3}
It was not long before the poison had spread, like a deadly infection, through the camp of Israel. Those who would have conquered their enemies in battle were overcome by the wiles of heathen women. The people seemed to be infatuated. The rulers and the leading men were among the first to transgress, and so many of the people were guilty that the apostasy became national. "Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor." When Moses was aroused to perceive the evil, the plots of their enemies had been so successful that not only were the Israelites participating in the licentious worship at Mount Peor, but the heathen rites were coming to be observed in the camp of Israel. The aged leader was filled with indignation, and the wrath of God was kindled. {PP 454.4}
Gabriel sometimes I think you are teenager the way you speak. No offense

Joseph ... I have my moments when I wonder about you also. No offense.

May be we can wonder about all of us.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by