Adventist Online

Now in modern times all over the world gayness is being considered normal by the scientific communities and the other wisemen of society.

Gayness used to be considered a disease or a sin but that is now changing, but should it? The obvious argument is that they can form committed relationships therefore there is nothing wrong with their choice. There is dishonesty in that claim. Homosexuals can only form committed relationships under one circumstance. They can only survive if society does what it is currently doing. As long as gays do not have to worry about ideas like children needing fathers and mothers or the diseases caused by those acts, they can seem to have a certain level of sanity.

But that is where the problem lies. Gays want so much to be human and this has led to suicides, drug use, murders, atheism, parades and many other acts of debauchery. If gays are forced to accept the reality that the relationship between a child and a mother is a sacred thing and far more worth protecting than the relationship between two random men, this disease will manifest itself.

At this moment in time some gays can survive without drugs or illicit behavior because they are not being inundated with the errors of their ways. Society at large does not promote the family it promotes wealth and sexuality, so a homosexual says, “I can do that, if that’s humanity I’m there!” There is one problem, wealth and sexuality is not the definition of humanity. If a gay person was forced to accept that civilized society has to be built on the human family their emotional disorders would then become apparent. If all homosexuals ever saw were fathers running around with their children and mothers feeding and clothing and hugging, the gay psyche would be utterly destroyed, the gay mind would become disconsolate, but on the upside we could then invite them to church. Amen.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are never too old or too young to learn.
I fear we do a horrible job of loving the sinner ... particular in the area of homosexuality. We are far better at comdemning them.
Well, that's part of our daily endeavor, learning new things everyday....;-)
According to Wikipedia Donnie McClurkin used to be gay and he believes it is a curse and he thanks God for helping him defeat it. For those who felt I was mischaracterizing them.
There is a big difference between "it" being a curse and God helping us defeat "it", and referring to people as a "curse" and defeating "them."

We are to love the people while hating the sin. That's what God does.

It seems to me that I hear you hating gay people. Maybe you don't but you sure come across that way. If you do, you will never win them for Christ.

Again, if I came to your church and you thought I was gay, how would you act and talk? Would it be plain to me that you don't like me? Or would I be able to tell you genuinely are glad I came and you want me to come back?
"We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death" (1 John 3: 15). "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.... Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us" (1 John 4: 7,8, 11, 12).
Did you study the Lesson this past week?
A person needs to be invited anytime to church, irregardless of thier "sinful" condition. Better still, they can and should be invited to partake in Christ, for when Christ is in the soul (truely there), then sin will be crowded out as Jesus takes a hold more and more.
Amen MA. We need more and more gays in our churches. That is where they need to be. As it is with ALL of us sinners ... myself included.

what some gays are finally understanding is what GOD says about them (ever so slowly)

They are loved

They are forgiven

They are of unsurpassable worth

They are loved

and They are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

and its time for our Church to know and share that

cause they know it for themselves also :)

# the church can only share what it has

if it dont have JESUS HEART for the gays

they wont certainly share that

#thanku for bringing  out this old gem of a thread

Thanks for your reply, the problem for me is the obvious attempts to de-criminalize sin.
Interestingly enough the majority of people who read this can't see this is more of a condemnation of society, psychology and science. But the condemnation of homosexuality stands. Literacy is a virtue!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service