Adventist Online

How can We Expect to Reign With Christ For 1000 Years, If We Don’t Understand the Nature Of The Godhead?

Trinity is Satan’s description of God, he is not called the great dragon …which deceives the whole world for no reason; this is a title that God gave him. If he can deceive us about God, then he can deceive us about our future with God. If Satan can deceive us to worship God as a trinity, he then can deceive us into worshipping him, he’s the god of the trinity. God’s cry is through the angel flying in the midst of heaven, Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.

Revelation 20:6 says, Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Through His revelation, the Eternal Father once again gives us a detail view of the Godhead. He that hath part in the first resurrection… shall be priests of God and of Christ. Let’s be truthful, nowhere is the Holy Spirit mentioned as being part of the Godhead; why?

Up until this point in God’s plan, the Godhead has only consisted of 2 God being; the same two beings that John spoke of as in the beginning (John1:1). The same God beings acknowledged by the apostles when addressing the church (the Word and God, God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, and here in Revelation 20:4-6, we see the family of God; God and Christ.)

Those of the first resurrection are called Bless; they are about to join the God family. This is something that Satan could never do, he could not become a member of the God family. But what if he could deceive the human beings concerning their potential? if the Godhead was a trinity and not a family, there would be no room for you in the family of God.

But those of the first resurrection shall reign with Christ. Some versions use the term rule, this word means to be king. When Christ reign He shall be King of kings, and those who reign with Him shall be His kings. They will have all the authority to rule just as Christ, for they shall to be king with Him. They shall also be priests of God and of Christ. (Praise God!)

A priest is one who minister the law, a minister teaches the law and the way of God. These human being who are now in the God family, will be rule as kings with Christ, and teach and minister to law of God.

Now it will come about that In the last days [are we living in the last days?] The mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the nations will stream to it.

Many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

We know that when Christ reigns, He will have kings and priests ruling with Him to teach the nations His way, so they may walk in His path. ONLY THE GOD FAMILY WILL BE AUTHORIZED TO DO THIS!

Views: 1798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia/Steward

If the nature of the Holy Spirit is a mystery, how can one really say it is a person? At best one can say is it’s a mystery; though we see the functions of the Holy Spirit. It’s amazing that as God opens the throne room the Revelation 4&5 He shows us what is call the seven Spirits of God. It says these seven Spirits of God are sent into all the earth (Rev. 5:7). I my view, God Holy Spirit is projected into the world to invoke and convey God will.

Never are these spoken of as God persons. In (Rev. 5:13) it says,

Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

This is all I ever see in word of God even until the end.

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (Rev 22:1-3)

People say the trinity is a mystery, maybe it is because maybe it doesn’t exist. I guess that’s a conclusion the reader will have to conclude.

Did you not read the ellen white statement above? 

I think Gene is a bit like a horse taking the bit in his mouth.

Ian,

Actually, the better approach for me is to embrace what God says. No where do I find the word of God saying that the Holy Spirit is a God personality or another God Being. I guess, you can make the bible say such things by saying for example: holy, holy, holy, means this or that, but God never tells us this; why not?  God calls it power from on high, but why believe that, let’s make it something else, something we can understand. It’s clear to me that the Holy Spirit is not a God personality like the Father and Son. It is real, a power and force which proceeds from the Father, but in the final observation, only the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him.

…then comes the end (the end of the reign of Christ), when He (Christ) hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He (Christ) must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death.  For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him.

When all things are subjected to Him (the Father), then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all. (1 Corinthians 15:24-28)

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (Rev 22:1-3)

Gene said "Actually, the better approach for me is to embrace what God says. No where do I find the word of God saying that the Holy Spirit is a God"

I got one text gene

Act 5:3  But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4  Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Gene, good points. The church (the body of Christ) for 2000 years has been for the most part without Godly power as evidenced in the Book of Acts and elsewhere! The doctrines of Devils are designed to destroy and impede any operations of the holy spirit and to keep the believers powerless against the Devil, his children and their plans which are swiftly coming to pass.

How can you profess to understand that which you have not operated in cooperation with God, meaning operations of the holy spirit, and yet all of you are such experts?

In 325 AD Jesus was proclaimed to be the second God.

In 380 AD the holy spirit was declared to be the third God. Historical fact and truth about the lie.

Shame on 99% of Christianity, and those that attack the few that believe God and in the operations of the holy spirit. The Luciferians, Satanists and Globalists are not ashamed to operate the power and manifestations of the wicked and they laugh at Christianity and its failure to follow what Christ, Paul, and others said, most are afraid of the holy spirit, afraid to speak in tongues, afraid to prophesy, afraid to do anything that is the genuine spirit of God, and not only that, but call even those who operate the genuine spirit of God; Occultists, and of the Devil, just like the Catholic church did who killed anyone operating any power of God as being a witch or warlock.

Yes Great post Stewart I think you are correct. I have had these thought about who the Holy Spirit is 

Php 2:6  Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7  But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8  And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

When Jesus laid aside those powers that He had in the heavenly courts where did they go? I believe that became the Holy Spirit. So the second personality you mention may well be that part of Jesus that he laid aside to become a human. This would most likely amount to 99.99 %

: )

Interesting, Ian.

My earlier  thought about the 'personalities' of God was an attempt to represent an idea held by some anti-Trinitarian people. I've heard it said that the Holy Spirit is only Jesus in another form, or personality. But I believe that this teaching is an error. I'm sorry that I didn't make the point clear in my earlier post.

I think it is interesting that Paganism has three-fold divinities, and yet I would venture to say that there are also old Pagan religions that teach two-fold (dual) divinities. The anti-trinity people within our ranks seem to teach a "duality"... I have no doubt that there are Pagan precedents (so-called 'origins') for this too.

We have plenty of texts that shows us that the Holy Spirit has atributes of a person so I will not Bore you with those, I am sure you know them already.

Now consider this for a moment When Jesus was Baptized the Holy Spirit came down to land on him How much of the Holy Spirit did go in to Jesus then no one knows. But I am sure that some part did. 

But because Jesus did lay aside the heavenly Powers I believe there is a great part of that that now constitutes the Holy Spirit. 

No Thomas I'm not one of those people. We do know that there are thing in the KJV that  has been corrected. For example 1 John 3:7 in the KJV is known as an addition, all the commentaries point that out.

“It will be assumed here, without discussion, that the remainder of this verse and the first clause of verse 8 are spurious. Words which are not contained in a single Greek uncial manuscript, nor in a single Greek cursive earlier than the fourteenth century (the two which contain the passage being evidently translated from the Vulgate), nor are quoted by a single Greek Father during the whole of the Trinitarian controversy, nor are found in any authority until late in the fifth century, cannot be genuine” (Pulpit Commentary)

I do believe in the Father Son and the Holy Spirit, I just don't find anywhere in the Bible that the Holy Spirit is a God Being as the Word was God and the Word was with God (2) Gods not 3. In the text you quote, we are baptized into to Holy Spirit because of the work of the Spirit. The Holy Spirit begets us, it is through the power of the Holy Spirit that our spiritual life begin, like the sperm that start that life force in human beings.

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation... 2 Cor 5:17-18

You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. Romans 8:9

...is 1 Jn 5:7, and it is no addition as some like to claim. Two commentary with in-depth research: 

-

The structure of the entire passage would be disjointed without the inclusion of the Comma thus internal structure supports the text.

There is the question of the manuscripts. But we also have the early church fathers who quoted from the scriptures. We have thousands of their letters..

Tertullian (215 AD) makes reference to the Comma:

"Thus the connection of the Father in the Son, and of the Son in the Paraclete, produces three coherent persons, one from the other, which three are one, not one [person], as it is said, "I and my Father are One."" (Against Praxeas XXV)

Cyprian (258 AD) knew of the Comma. He writes:

"The Lord says, 'I and the Father are one' and likewise it is written of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 'And these three are one'." (Treatises 1 5:423)

Also, there is no doubt that Priscillian (385 AD) cites the Comma:

As John says "and there are three which give testimony on earth, the water, the flesh, the blood, and these three are in one, and there are three which give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Spirit, and these three are one in Christ Jesus."(Liber Apologeticus)

Likewise, the work compiled by an unknown writer, the Varimadum (380 AD) states: "And John the Evangelist says,'And there are three who give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Spirit, and these three are one'."(Varimadum 90:20-21)

Conclusion

While the external evidence makes the originality of the Comma possible, the internal evidence makes it very probable. When we consider the providential hand of God and His use of the Traditional Text in the Reformation it is clear that the Comma is authentic.
http://av1611.com/kjbp/faq/holland_1jo5_7.html

The translators of the AV 1611 King James Bible did not simply include the Comma because it was in Erasmus' edition of the Greek New Testament; they had four Bibles on their tables that had come under heavy Waldensian influence. All four contained the Johannine Comma as contained in the Textus Receptus. The first of these was the Geneva Bible which was translated in 1557 at Geneva, the center of the Swiss Reformation. The basis for the Geneva Bible was the French Olivetan which was translated by Olivetan, a Waldensian pastor and relative of John Calvin. This fact illustrates "how readily the two streams of descent of the Received Text, through the Greek East and the Waldensian West, ran together."Secondly, the AV translators utilized the Greek text of Theodore Beza, Calvin's successor at Geneva. With Calvin's help, Beza brought out a later edition of the Textus Receptus. Wilkinson argues:

"This later edition of the Received Text is in reality a Greek New Testament brought out under Waldensian influence. Unquestionably, the leaders of the Reformation--German, French, and English--were convinced that the Received Text was the genuine New Testament, not only by its own irresistible history and internal evidence, but also because it matched with the Received Text which in Waldensian form came down from the days of the apostles."
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/1john57-exegesis.htm

The Church in the Wilderness
Our Authorized Bible Vindicated
Benjamin G. Wilkinson, Ph.D.
http://www.godrules.net/library/wilkinson/wilkinson.htm

1 Jn 5:7 is consistent with scripture:

John 14:16 And I [Jesus] will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.

15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:

16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.

16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

17:5 And now, O Father, glorify you me with your own self with the glory which I had with you before the world was.

These attacks on the KJV are just arguments for new versions that are in fact corrupt.

Pray the Lord guide your study of the Godhead.

Thank you JameS, of course there are pros and cons concerning 1John 5:7; but can you show something more concrete, something God said and not something somebody figured?

John 1: 1 says,

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

This is the picture of the Godhead; it is seen from the beginning even through the end.

Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb… And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire… I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

It seems somewhat strange to me, that so many scriptures, God never introduce God the Holy Spirit. Never once, it’s always done by someone’s analyses.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service