Adventist Online

GREAT RESOURCE; THE COMPANION BIBLE BY E.W. BULLING AND APPENDIXES LINKS, FREE PDF'S.

Here is the link for the Companion Bible, they are in separate PDFs. You will need the free Adobe Reader from Adobe.com to view the PDFs:

http://www.heavendwellers.com/hd_complete_companion_bible.htm

Here is the link for the Appendixes to the Companion Bible:

http://api.ning.com/files/GNqxi34AHIl7ql0rhmWmWuoeWuu7EWdTRShZnkXm*Cw5vU6Ry5Uvd1OG*Y1cPTuYNp6pMF*BkAjx73PyKbRsdHzNX3XacR45/NEWcompanion_bible_appendices.pdf

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But is it God breathed? 

If you haven't read and thought about it, you reject truth and insight without investigation.

LOL. 

HELLO JAMES, FIRST TIME READING THIS POST, I'LL CHECK IT OUT.  I LIKE WELL THOUGHT OUT DISCUSSIONS WITH FACTS.  I STAY AWAY FROM THE EMOTIONAL SIDE OF DISCUSSIONS.  YES I KNOW GOD IS LOVE BUT HE IS ALSO:  A CREATOR, A POWERFUL BEING, THE ONLY LIVING GOD, ALL KNOWING, SKILLED AT WAR, INSANELY SMART.  THIS INTEREST ME MORE.

Thank you RG for being reasonable. I suggest you download both the Companion Bible (KJV) and its Appendixes and check them out. It's in PDF's (Adobe free download) format. The researcher is the 9th century-early 20th Century minister/researcher E.W. Bullinger. He is excellent, with just a couple of exceptions I have found over the decades of using this study Bible. His Insight into the Bible is amazing, especially with the details and wide scope of materials he has contributed to Bible research. For example his Appendix 6 Figures of speech used in the Bible. I know of no one else who has done this degree of work. His books are also excellent, such as How To Enjoy The Bible and Witness of The Stars, as well as his Figures of Speech whole Book.

Correction; 19th century. 

Elijah, your not "God breathed" so perhaps we should consider your words as "uninspired." To use your words and advice.

Yes Let us get into the slime pit and throw mud around, that is more to your style is it not?   

Just using your words against you. You think you haven't been in the slime pit?

You reject wholesale Bullinger's work without reading it. I didn't do that with either EGW or investigatory judgment, as I read and studied and compared to scriptures.

You have not read those works, and if you have you have rejected what they say. I think you are just telling us stories to make you look good before men. 

"You have not read those works, and if you have you have rejected what they say. I think you are just telling us stories to make you look good before men."

You have no basis as I attended a class at SDA church, we studied The great Controversy primarily, I had read it before in hardbound I owned, we studied 40 days Baptism in the Holy Spirit book, Patriots & Prophets, Acts of the Apostles, Investigative judgment and they graciously gave me a box of the major works of EGW.. Your telling me I didn't attend, I got a certificate for finishing the Bible study in front of the whole church. I don't disagree with all SDA doctrines and teachings, but your saying I rejected what they say in whole. You say I am telling stories to look good before men. Do you mean to look good like the way you and a few others here treated me, I am here for that and for this?

You speak for others against their will and put words and thoughts in people's minds that don't exist. You are something else. You talk about character? A person must make up their own mind about the Bible with freedom of will and good conscience before God and man. We are supposed reason together.

We are to reason, you defy reason...
I state my case with scriptures, Greek words, 43 years of study and experience, and despite what you think I have the spirit of God. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you have the spirit of God also, even though you often don't act like it?

"Patriots & Prophets"!  Who wrote that Rush Limbaugh. LOL

Sorry I could not help myself.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com