Adventist Online

Have we missed an opportunity? A group of Amish farmers is re-inventing organic agriculture. By studying the immune system of plants, they have developed a technique that restores natural balance and

For those of us who have heeded the warning and left the cities, it is nice to see that God is calling others out of the City also.  It is exciting to share our faith and Bible truth with others who share similar convictions.  So many are aware of the health problems of GMO and the culture we live in.   So why do so many Adventists want to stay rooted in the City?  
What good is it to be a Vegetarian  SDA if you are forced to buy GMO at a supermarket?  How can you tell the poor to buy non GMO that they cannot afford?  
A group of Amish farmers is re-inventing organic agriculture. By studying the immune system of plants, they have developed a technique that restores natural balance and eliminates the need for agrichemicals. 18 year old John Kempf is the unlikely founder of Advancing Eco Agriculture, a consulting firm established in 2006 to promote science-intensive organic agriculture. No chemicals. Higher qualit...See More
 — with Donna DeCarolisKen-Celia Esquilin,Christine Randa DeRienzoJamie Stone Goldstein andSean LaGasse' Sr.

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is good that your father still has cattle and you are able to help him. 

Goat milk is often made into feta.

I want to try it. 

Strangely enough, I have been involved with a group of people who raise camels in the United States.  They have told me that camel's milk is easily digestible by Type II diabetics in the Middle East and when sold in the stores there has lead to remissions in that disease.  They are trying to get the FDA to approve the sale of camel's milk in the U.S. 

If this happens, I would surely try it. 

Camels are an unclean animal.

Interesting that Heisenberg, True the Camel has been classified as unclean true. But would that follow that you can not consume the milk from it? Remember the Arabs do and they keep the Dietary laws of Moses, as far as I know. 

I wouldn't drink swine milk, or dog milk either.  I know of no serious Jew from Moses to date, who drinks Camel milk.  Islam keeps a close concept called Halal, but it is not the exact equivalent of the requirements of clean and unclean found in the Bible.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service