Adventist Online

It's been awhile since I have posted, and much has happened in that time. God has shown me so much of our filth and guilt. The SDA church claims to have come out of Babylon, while the rest of the Body is still in confusion, yet I ask, is She really?

There are still Tammuz trees in the sanctuary every December. It is acknowledged that Christ wasn't born on the 25th, which is actually the birthday of several pagan gods that we inherited from catholicism, but it is never taught that He was most likely born during the Feast of Tabernacles, which is literally about God dwelling with mankind.

Every easter, which is literally a transliteration of the name of a pagan goddess of fertility and another inherited tradition from catholicism, there is an easter program, that while it may not take place on sunday, still recognizes the solemnity of the day, while never truly acknowledging that fact that Christ was literally the Passover Lamb and was crucified on that day, as well as raised on First fruits.

Christ is called Jesus, which is an amalgamation of the Greek word GE, (there was no letter J until the 1500's), which means earth, and the Latin word SUS, which means pig or swine. This speaks directly to Antiochus Epiphanes and the pig he sacrificed in the temple during the Maccabean era. Put together, the name means earth pig, instead of His given name Yashua, which literally means YHVH is Salvation. Again, another inherited tradition from catholicism.

The very word "church" comes from the Greek word CIRCE, which refers to an ancient sorceress who deceived people. She was the daughter of the sun. THE DAUGHTER OF THE SUN! She was a harlot who changed men into pigs. In the Greek of the New Testament, the Body of Christ is called the Ecclesia, (which means the gathering of people) not the church\circe, (which is where we get the word circle, as in circle of the sun) even though the word existed, because the writers knew what that word represented. That word in reference to the Body, also came from catholicism. 

These are just a few examples of many, so i must ask honestly, have we truly came out of Babylon? I encourage everyone reading this to do your own research and don't take my word for it. It's not even that hard to find. I advice you to look in encyclopedias and books about etymology (the study of words and their origins), so you can avoid any biased information towards or against what I have been led to share. Be blessed and happy studying. 

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of the points of this post is to shine some light onto what has been lost through time and tradition, namely the fact that Tabernacles and Passover are actually more relevant to the miraculous birth and sacrificial death of Christ. These events would be great opportunities to share Christ with non-believers and actually have the added benefit of being Truth based on the Bible and not tradition based on man. Honestly, I can't think of anyone who has ever been saved because of ChristMASS or easter, but I can name countless people that lost faith in Christ because they learned that the easter bunny and santa clause were fake, so they reasoned that the very "reason for the season" must also be false.  

The feast days are done away with. We have a few thread on this. 

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/back-to-the-jewish-feas...

OK Charlie How many of the feast do you keep? And more to the point how many outside of the church do you meet to sit down and discuss the merit of keeping those feasts? I know there are a few SDA that keeps the feasts but by and large, most believe that the feasts have been done away with as Jason points out.  

Great question Elijah. My family and I are in the process of learning how to celebrate each feast day, and more importantly how they all point to Christ. It's actually pretty awesome. We have steered away from Christmas and easter, much to the dismay of our family and Christian friends. I don't know if you were born in the Adventist church or not, but i wasn't, and when I came into the knowledge of the SDA message and joined the church, my family was not happy. We stopped eating unclean and attended on the True Sabbath, and didn't believe people were in heaven or hell presently. It was a shock to them. The same thing has happened with the Feast days. In fact. I've encountered some of the same arguments from Adventists in regards to pagan holidays as I've encountered from sunday keepers in regards to the Sabbath. Exactly the same. Have you ever heard a sunday keeper say the words, "the Sabbath was done away with"? I have. But I'm sure you know, just as I, that Christ didn't come to destroy the law, but to fulfill it, as in fill it fuller. He came to expound on the Spiritual aspects of the physical law, including the Feast Days. 

The opportunity to discuss the Feast days arises more often than you might expect, especially when you encounter someone who is willing to look outside the box of mainstream religion. When a person can show how Christ came to live with us, (Tabernacles), is our Passover Lamb, (Passover), Is the unleavened Bread of Life, (Unleavened Bread), was the First Fruits of the Resurrection, (First Fruits), sent us the His Holy Spirit, (Pentecost), will return with the trumpets of a King blasting in victory, (Trumpets), gives us atonement by His own Blood, (Atonement), and is the Light of the world and the True temple of God, (Dedication, Lights), it puts a new understanding on who Christ was, is, and will evermore be.   

The problem comes because we as the Body of Christ, have forgotten the Mind of Christ. We call ourselves Spiritual Israel, but we still have a Roman mindset. We still see most things the way our roman captors taught us to see for over a thousand years. I'm sure you would agree that's why it's so hard to share the truth of the Sabbath, plain and simple tradition, ingrained for generations. There is so much for us to understand in the Bible that we completely miss because we don't really embrace our spiritual identity. I don't have to remind you that Isaiah 66:23 tells us that the Sabbath will be kept in heaven, as well as New Moons, or that the Feasts Days are also Sabbaths, which have a greater spiritual meaning than New Moons. I don't believe they will be celebrated in the same manner as today, but I do believe there will be a remembrance of how the Lamb fulfilled the feasts. Thanks for letting me share, even if you disagree, it's still good to get other's perspective. I appreciate you.

We  have a thread dealing with the feast days, you will appreciate it very much. Your eyes will be opened..I posted the link before here 

Thanks for your reply Charlie, I was baptised into the church some 20 odd years ago. I do get what you are saying but to me, Jesus has fulfilled the law. For example, the Passover was changed to the Lord's supper. I do keep the Sabbath and know it will be kept in the heaven together with new moons. 

But to me, Apostle Paul tells us that we do not need to keep those feasts Newer the less we should not condemn anyone for doing that. Whatever you do do it in faith and God will bless you. Romans 14     

Peace


Brother Ian, I understand your view, however, its nothing found in the Bible/SOP, but most in the SDA Church teaches or has been taught that the feast days are ceremonial, in fact, to observe them is to deny Christ. It's like sacrificing a lamb, to do so is to deny Christ. In regards to sacrificing lambs, i don't know about condemning, it seems like a harsh word, but I would tell people who engage in that activity that it's wrong to do. The annual Holy set times of GOD aren't on that level, because they aren't ceremonial. 

 You know we have discussed this before, and your last reply was telling... It shows you have taken a stance against observing the annual Holy Feast of GOD without any evidence that they are done away with. Remember, you wrote, 



Ian wrote: "Thanks for your reply Reasoning, Yes as you say there is no evidence that the days were done away with. By the same token, there is no evidence we should keep them either. As you say Paul was doing it even that he wrote that some may esteem a day more than others. Still, I think there is nothing in the new testament that tells us when and where we should keep it. "

  Then I wrote, 

Ok, great... Perhaps we are starting to move forward here... You believe there isn't evidence proving the annual Holy days are GOD are done away with, correct?


But this is the view and teaching that is being promoted.. How can you promote a view without any evidence? That's impossible my brother. How can you teach something without evidence and say the Bible and EGW teaches the annual Holy days are done away? 

The Lord's Supper can be observed more than once a year in any land... However, there is evidence showing the Lord's Supper still being observed on the 14th day of the first month.

 Because the ceremony of the Lords Supper can be observed more than once a year doesn't mean the Holy set time that GOD prescribe is done away with my brother. 

 Luke, Paul and his converts shows us by there actions.

EGW "At Philippi Paul tarried to keep the passover. Only Luke remained with him, the other members of the company passing on to Troas to await him there. The Philippians were the most loving and true-hearted of the apostle's converts, and he enjoyed a peaceful and happy visit with them during the eight days of the feast.

 Let's look almost 200 years down the line, the Early Christian Gentile Polycrates in the second century was fighting Rome to stay true to what has be past down from some of the apostles themselves.


The Catholic writer Eusebius recorded that Polycrates of Ephesus, around 195 A.D. wrote the following to the Roman Bishop Victor, who wanted those who professed Christ to change Passover from the 14th of Nisan to Sunday:


Polycrates wrote:"We observe the exact day; neither adding, nor taking away. For in Asia also great lights have fallen asleep, which shall rise again on the day of the Lord's coming, when he shall come with glory from heaven, and shall seek out all the saints. Among these are Philip, one of the twelve apostles, who fell asleep in Hierapolis; and his two aged virgin daughters, and another daughter, who lived in the Holy Spirit and now rests at Ephesus; and, moreover, John, who was both a witness and a teacher, who reclined upon the bosom of the Lord, and, being a priest, wore the sacerdotal plate. He fell asleep at Ephesus. And Polycarp in Smyrna, who was a bishop and martyr; and Thraseas, bishop and martyr from Eumenia, who fell asleep in Smyrna. Why need I mention the bishop and martyr Sagaris who fell asleep in Laodicea, or the blessed Papirius, or Melito, the Eunuch who lived altogether in the Holy Spirit, and who lies in Sardis, awaiting the episcopate from heaven, when he shall rise from the dead? All these observed the fourteenth day of the passover according to the Gospel, deviating in no respect, but following the rule of faith. And I also, Polycrates, the least of you all, do according to the tradition of my relatives, some of whom I have closely followed. For seven of my relatives were bishops; and I am the eighth. And my relatives always observed the day when the people put away the leaven. I, therefore, brethren, who have lived sixty-five years in the Lord, and have met with the brethren throughout the world, and have gone through every Holy Scripture, am not affrighted by terrifying words. For those greater than I have said ' We ought to obey God rather than man' --- (Eusebius. Church History, Book V, Chapter 24. Translated by Arthur Cushman McGiffert. Excerpted from Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Series Two, Volume 1. Edited by Philip Schaff and Henry Wace. American Edition, 1890. Online Edition Copyright © 2004 by K. Knight; also Eusebius. The History of the Church, Book 5, Chapter XXIV. Digireads.com, 2005, p. 115).

Brother Ian, you can't overlook this evidence I'm presenting to you .... knowing when and where is not a problem... You can be wherever and you can observed the Lord's Supper on any day, of course, other than the one sure date of the 14th day of the first month, and that's from the clear evidence that I'm presenting to you.

 

  Here is the proof communion can be observed more than yearly.


EGW : "The Lord’s Supper is not to be observed only occasionally or yearly—

"The salvation of men depends upon a continual application to their hearts of the cleansing blood of Christ. Therefore, the Lord’s Supper was not to be observed only occasionally or yearly, but more frequently than the annual passover. This solemn ordinance commemorates a far greater event than the deliverance of the children of Israel from Egypt. That deliverance was typical of the great atonement which Christ made by the sacrifice of His own life for the final deliverance of His people."—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 6:1090. – {PaM 170.1}

Not "only" yearly brother Ian, that doesn't mean don't observe it yearly on the 14th day of the first month... EGW says ".. more frequently than the annual Passover". Again, from the evidence from our early Christians brothers, Luke, Paul and his converts, Philip, John,  Polycrates etc.. it's clear the Holy time GOD said to observe was still being observed, it wasn't done away with as you and others teach. 

 


Blessings!

Thanks for Your reply Reasoning, Good to see you back here. Regarding your post I am sorry that I can not make sense out of what you are saying, on the one hand, you seem to support the feast days and on the other hand, you seem to not support them. As you said we have discussed this at length in another thread and I am sure we both know where we both stand on this subject.  

With regards to Polycrates I feel he is seeming to miss one thing and that is that Jesus did not institute a time for the Ordinances. I get the impression he wants to keep it on the 14th day of Nissan the day set aside for the Passover. As Apostle Paul puts it:

1Co 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

Paul says New testament or new covenant that would mean to me that the old covenant has been superseded and to me, there is plenty of evidence that it is so. 

Peace

Ian wrote: "Thanks for Your reply Reasoning, Good to see you back here. Regarding your post I am sorry that I can not make sense out of what you are saying, on the one hand, you seem to support the feast days and on the other hand, you seem to not support them."

 How do you figure that? 

 Brother, after all this time you must know I support observing the annual Holy set days/"times" of GOD. All the early Christians observed the annual Holy days of GOD. So why is it you think I don't support observing the annual Holy days of GOD? 

 

Ian wrote: "With regards to Polycrates I feel he is seeming to miss one thing and that is that Jesus did not institute a time for the Ordinances. I get the impression he wants to keep it on the 14th day of Nissan the day set aside for the Passover. As Apostle Paul puts it:"

 The time was already set brother Ian, also by Jesus example, He observed the annual Holy days of GOD and instituted The Lord's Supper on the 14th day of the first month, again it's the exact time Luke, Paul and his converts, Philip, John, and Polycrates almost 200 after the cross observed. How can you say the Holy days of GOD were done away with when facts show otherwise? 

 Where we agree is that there is no evidence the observance of the annual Holy days of GOD was done away with.

 Who started this teaching that your teaching brother Ian? 

The Bible told us who, and they don't even deny it...

Daniel 7:25 (King James Version)

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

We all know this verse, and we mainly apply it to the weekly feast day, The Sabbath, but it's talking about the annual Feast days as well... Lets go to several other translations of the Bible... It sheds more light on what these "times"(Plural) are..

Daniel 7:25 (Amplified Bible)

"And he shall speak words against the Most High [God] and shall wear out the saints of the Most High and think to change the time [of sacred feasts and holy days] and the law; and the saints shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time [three and one-half years].

Daniel 7:25 (New Living Translation)

"He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.

Dan. 7:25 (New American Bible)
"He shall speak against the Most High and oppress the holy ones of the Most High, thinking to change the feast days and the law. They shall be handed

Daniel 7:25Christian Standard Bible (CSB)
25 He will speak words against the Most High and oppress[a] the holy ones of the Most High. He will intend to change religious festivals and laws, and the holy ones will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time.

Daniel 7:25 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
25 He will speak against the Most High God, oppress the holy people of the Most High, and plan to change the appointed times and laws. The holy people will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half of a time.


Daniel 7:25Good News Translation (GNT)
25 He will speak against the Supreme God and oppress God's people. He will try to change their religious laws and festivals, and God's people will be under his power for three and a half years.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
25 He will speak words against the Most High and oppress[a] the holy ones of the Most High. He will intend to change religious festivals[b] and laws, and the holy ones will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time.

Brother Ian, here is Rome taking credit for this attempted change 


This from the Catholic Catechism, by Peter Cardinal Gasparri, translated by the Rev. Hugh Pope, O.P., second printing, copyright 1932 and printed by P. J. Kenedy & Sons, Typographi Pontificii, 12 Barclay Street, New York, questions 203-206, pages 120-121.

(204) Q. What were the festival days in the Old Testament?


A. In the Old Testament there were many festival days, but the chief one was the Sabbath, the very name of which signifies the rest needful for the worship of God, whence it is called "the day of rest."


"(205) Why is the Sabbath day not observed under the New Testament?


The Sabbath day is not observed under the New Testament, because in its place the Church keeps Sunday in honor of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, and the coming down of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost; the Church also adds other festival days.


(206) Q. To what, then, are we bound nowadays as regards keeping festival days holy?


A. As regards keeping festival days holy we are to-day bound to sanctify, in the manner proscribed by the Church, the Sundays and other Feast Days appointed by her 192

We see here it's not only GOD'S Sabbath they speak against, but the other Holy Feast Days as well. Here's more,

This is from the Catechism of Pope Pius X:


2 Q. What are festivals?


A. In the Old Law they were Saturdays and certain other days regarded as specially solemn by the Jews; in the New Law they are Sundays and other festivals instituted by the Church.


--------

This is from the "Catholic Christian Instructed in the Sacraments, Sacrifice, Ceremonies, and Observances of the Church" by the Right Rev. Dr. Richard Challoner, published in Baltimore in 1852 by John Murphy & Co., pp. 202 - 204.


"And therefore, instead of the seventh day, and other festivals appointed in the old law, the Church has prescribed the Sundays and holydays to be set apart for God's worship; and these we are now obliged to keep in consequence of God's commandment, instead of the ancient Sabbath."


--------------

For 25 Years Father Enright Offers $1,000 For A Bible Verse Commanding Sunday Observance:


“Dear Friend, I have
offered and still offer $1000 to any one who can prove to me from
the Bible alone that I am bound, under grievous sin to keep
Sunday holy. It was the Catholic Church which made the law
obliging us to keep Sunday holy. The church made this law long
after the Bible was written. Hence said law is not in the Bible.
Christ, our Lord empowered his church to make laws binding in
conscience. He said to his apostles and their lawful sucessors in
the priesthood “Whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be
binding in heaven.” Matthew 16:19. Matthew 18:17. Luke 16:19.
The Cath. Church abolished not only the Sabbath, but all the other Jewish festivals. Pray and study. I shall be always glad to help you as long as you honestly seek the truth. Respectfully, T.
Enright CSSR.” June 1905
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


brother Ian, how long will you continue to believe and teach untruths? GOD didn't abolish HIS annual Holy set days/"times". The Bible tells us and the Cath. church admits it's them that's been trying to change the annual Holy set " times" of GOD. 

Blessings! 

Thanks for your Reply Reasoning as you said:

brother Ian, how long will you continue to believe and teach untruths? GOD didn't abolish HIS annual Holy set days/"times". The Bible tells us and the Cath. church admits it's them that's been trying to change the annual Holy set " times" of GOD. 

Clearly, you are right in that those feast days was not Abolished by God in any scripture. But as we read Romans 14 we find that we are not obliged to keep those old testament feast days. 

I can assure you I am not a roman catholic, and  I understand that the Sabbath is binding on everyone at all times, as it is part of the ten commandments. Your ceremonial feast days are not part of the ten commandments. And again God did not abolish them its true. But as I understand what it says in Romans 14 we are no longer under the obligation to keep those days according to our conscience. 

 

Peace

Ian wrote: "Clearly, you are right in that those feast days was not Abolished by God in any scripture. But as we read Romans 14 we find that we are not obliged to keep those old testament feast days. "

Thank you my brother... Yes, we agree, there is nothing in scripture that says the annual Holy feast days of GOD are abolished, and we know abolished means to be put to an end. So nowhere does the Bible teach those Holy are done away with.

 You want me to believe that commandments from GOD is optional, it's up to us and our conscience whether or not we want to observe the annual Holy days of GOD. Well that's straight out the playbook of those people who says  we are not obligated to observe the 7th Day Sabbath. It just doesn't hold weight brother Ian, when GOD says do or not to do something it's not optional or up to our conscience to follow... it's a command. 

Ian wrote: "I can assure you I am not a roman catholic, and I understand that the Sabbath is binding on everyone at all times, as it is part of the ten commandments. Your ceremonial feast days are not part of the ten commandments. And again God did not abolish them its true. But as I understand what it says in Romans 14 we are no longer under the obligation to keep those days according to our conscience."

  No need to assure me that your not catholic, I didn't even say that... However, just like Sunday observing Protestants, they teach the Sabbath is either done away with or optional to observe Sunday for Christians. Of course we know that's not true, but it's teachings that has been built on top of the untruths  Catholics has started. It's the same you with the annual Holy days of GOD.

 We agree, The annual Holy days of GOD aren't part of the Ten Commandments, but they are commandments from GOD....

 ..They are never called ceremonial feast days as you title them, that term is found nowhere in scripture or the SOP. They are just Feast days, and they are not my Holy set "times" my brother,  they are GOD'S Feast days, read Lev.23... from the chief Feast day, the 7th Day Sabbath, to the annual Holy feast days. 

 

 This has been good Brother Ian, because you can't ever say the annual Holys of GOD are done away with, because you agree there is no scripture saying that... I have to go back, I could be wrong, but I'm almost sure you use to say the annual Holy set "times" of GOD are done away.

 Now your teaching it's up to each individual whether or not to observe commandments from GOD. 

 Again, our examples, the early Christian Gentiles some 200 years after the cross are still observing GOD'S annual Holy days. With Rome threatening, brother Polycrates said..

Polycrates wrote: "I, therefore, brethren, who have lived sixty-five years in the Lord, and have met with the brethren throughout the world, and have gone through every Holy Scripture, am not affrighted by terrifying words. For those greater than I have said ' We ought to obey God rather than man' --- (Eusebius. Church History, Book V, Chapter 24. Translated by Arthur Cushman McGiffert. Excerpted from Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Series Two, Volume 1. Edited by Philip Schaff and Henry Wace. American Edition, 1890. Online Edition Copyright © 2004 by K. Knight; also Eusebius. The History of the Church, Book 5, Chapter XXIV. Digireads.com, 2005, p. 1

 Our early Christian brother choose to obey GOD and HIS commands, that is what we ought to do, obey GOD and HIS commandments. It's up our conscience whether or not we will obey, but your conscience doesn't determine what commandments we are commanded to obey. 

 I will never judge you brother Ian, but when you promote untruths, I will say something. 

 

 Ian wrote: "Clearly, you are right in that those feast days was not Abolished by God in any scripture."  ---- "And again God did not abolish them its true."

 

 

 Again, as we agree nothing from the Bible or writings of EGW, but most in the SDA Church has taken the stance that the annual Holy days of GOD are done away with.. Perhaps you can help teach Jason that there is nothing, no evidence from the Bible or SOP that the annual Holy days of GOD are done away. 

Blessings! 

Reasoning, I wish you do not call me a liar, please. We both agree that the feast days has not been abolished in Scripture. But as I see it we can not agree on what we are commanded to keep and what we do not need to keep any more. As I have noted in our recent discussion is that I mention Romans 14 but you do not seem to look at this passage at all. So let us have a closer look.

Rom 14:1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

Rom 14:2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

Rom 14:3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Rom 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Rom 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

Rom 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Rom 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Rom 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Rom 14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Rom 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Rom 14:14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Rom 14:15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

Rom 14:16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of:

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

Rom 14:19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Rom 14:20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.

Rom 14:21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.

Rom 14:22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

Rom 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

I have here made bold those texts as I see most relevant to our discussion, what I understand what it says is this: If I by faith understand that I do not need to keep Old Testament feasts that are accepted by God. While you seem to think you need to keep them that is also accepted by God as you do it in faith. 

You have no right to condemn me and I have no right to condemn you. 

May God Bless your Faith 

 

RSS

Site Sponsors

 

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free


USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

 

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service