Adventist Online

It's been awhile since I have posted, and much has happened in that time. God has shown me so much of our filth and guilt. The SDA church claims to have come out of Babylon, while the rest of the Body is still in confusion, yet I ask, is She really?

There are still Tammuz trees in the sanctuary every December. It is acknowledged that Christ wasn't born on the 25th, which is actually the birthday of several pagan gods that we inherited from catholicism, but it is never taught that He was most likely born during the Feast of Tabernacles, which is literally about God dwelling with mankind.

Every easter, which is literally a transliteration of the name of a pagan goddess of fertility and another inherited tradition from catholicism, there is an easter program, that while it may not take place on sunday, still recognizes the solemnity of the day, while never truly acknowledging that fact that Christ was literally the Passover Lamb and was crucified on that day, as well as raised on First fruits.

Christ is called Jesus, which is an amalgamation of the Greek word GE, (there was no letter J until the 1500's), which means earth, and the Latin word SUS, which means pig or swine. This speaks directly to Antiochus Epiphanes and the pig he sacrificed in the temple during the Maccabean era. Put together, the name means earth pig, instead of His given name Yashua, which literally means YHVH is Salvation. Again, another inherited tradition from catholicism.

The very word "church" comes from the Greek word CIRCE, which refers to an ancient sorceress who deceived people. She was the daughter of the sun. THE DAUGHTER OF THE SUN! She was a harlot who changed men into pigs. In the Greek of the New Testament, the Body of Christ is called the Ecclesia, (which means the gathering of people) not the church\circe, (which is where we get the word circle, as in circle of the sun) even though the word existed, because the writers knew what that word represented. That word in reference to the Body, also came from catholicism. 

These are just a few examples of many, so i must ask honestly, have we truly came out of Babylon? I encourage everyone reading this to do your own research and don't take my word for it. It's not even that hard to find. I advice you to look in encyclopedias and books about etymology (the study of words and their origins), so you can avoid any biased information towards or against what I have been led to share. Be blessed and happy studying. 

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James French said:  "Rush: Excellent points there also. Please elaborate what the ATJ, GCB stands for?"

AT Jones, General Conference Bulletin

From this site, https://ellenwhiteaudio.org/ . I got "Wounded in the House of His Friends" by Ron Duffield,and then "The 3rd Angel's Message" by AT Jones.  I listen to those things while I'm driving or jogging or eating lunch or lifting weights, etc, and take notes and look stuff up.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service