Adventist Online

I really need help in my understanding and putting things into perspective.

I understand that the investigative judgment started for the church in 1844.

I understand that probation closes when the Sunday Law passes.

I understand the wicked will not be judged until during the millinium.

What I don't understand is different theories of people coming into the church after the Sunday law passes. When the Sunday law passes is there still a chance for some or does probation close for all? 

I am of the opinion it closes for all but not too sure.

Views: 1057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GENE said,

Also, let’s be reminded that the SDA aren’t the only Christian group which keep the Sabbath; some groups keep all of God’s Sabbaths.  When ancient Israel kept the Sabbaths, it didn’t seal them from sinning, it was just as God said it would be

The main Sabbatarian faith groups (religious groups that currently worship on Saturday) are:

bullet Branch Davidians (Students of the Seven Seals)
bullet Church of God (7th Day)
bullet House of God, a national Hebrew Pentecostal group.
bullet House of Yahweh
bullet Judaism
bullet The Process - Church of the Final Judgment
bullet Seventh Day Adventists, including dozens of breakaway sects
bullet

Seventh Day Baptists

Do we often give the impression that the finale conflict will Seventh-day Adventist against the world?

Indeed, it will be SDA's against the world (Mat. 24:15). SDA is not just a group of Sabbath-keepers. That is only the first characteristic to narrow down the search of which is the "true church" not in terms of individuals but the body of people who come closest to Bible truth. 

Don't forget that the "true church" must be a worldwide movement (Rev. 14:6).

The "true church" must have been off the radar during the 1,260 years papal supremacy (Rev. 12) and must come on the scene soon after.

The "true church" must have the spirit of prophecy (Rev. 14:12; 19:10)

James did I get you correctly??? The seven last plagues have started already???

Hi James,

If some of the 7 LAST PLAGUES have already occurred when did the 1st Bowl occur?  

The Seven Bowls of God’s Wrath....

Rev 16:2 "The first angel went and poured out the [ 1st ] bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image."  

When did this happen?

By the way... if there are 7 LAST plagues are in the future when will the FIRST 7 Plagues occur? Do they proceed the 7 Last Plagues? What are the first 7 Plagues?

Most SDA's never consider the FIRST 7 PLAGUES and they're never are covered in evangelistic meetings.

...Art

The 7 Vials began after the seventh trumpet sounded in Rev 11, after the 1260 years ended in 1798. We do not guess when it has happened, but God showed us when it will be.

5th trumpet - first woe 

6th trumpet - second woe

7th trumpet - third woe

First Vial
"And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image"
The year was 1789, and France was in a terrible predicament. After the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre, and the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes, most of the best and brightest people were killed or driven into exile. Instead of the true Gospel, a tirade of infidelity and atheistic propaganda came from the pens of men like Montesquieu, Voltaire and Rousseau. "From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrefying sores." (Is 1:6)

The first three vials had to do with the French Revolution, and judgment upon Papal Rome.

"And I heard the angel of the waters say, You are righteous, O Lord, which are, and were, and shall be, because you have judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and you have given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are your judgments." (Rv 16:5-7)

When I study End Time Prophecy I want to be consistent and apply a uniform set of written rules that anyone interested in verifying my interpretation can take these rules and see if they agree with me.

The first rule I use is that unless there is overwhelming evidence that the word or prophecy is Symbolic in nature than I assume the wording is Literal. When Literal... the Bible then means exactly what it is say without me twisting the meaning. If you are interested in the rules I use please view the short video below.

In the case of the 1st Bowl .... BOILS are inflicted on these who have the 'Mark of the beast'... the 666 mark. So are you saying that the 'Mark of the Beast' occurred during the French Revolution? I don't agree with that interpretation. What RULES bring you to that conclusion?

The 'Mark of the Beast' will be received during the Great Tribulation... Just before Jesus returnes for His people.

What do you think? ...Art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT_58pZu22c 

Art, RULES you ASSUME to mean symbolic except when literal? ALL Prophecy is symbolic, when dealing with historical events. Other prophecy about the second coming is a promise; not symbolic.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 

He "signified" it with symbolism.

When did the the Seven Vials begin? Not when You or I say, but what does the Bible say.

We know the mark of the beast happened in the 1st Vial. It was in the 1st Vial. (already posted) Then when was the 1st Vial?

To understand this you must understand, all of book of Revelation is laid out chronologically. The 7th Seal opened the Seven Trumpets; the 7th Trumpet opens the Seven Vials.

Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

And now for the 7th Trumpet - which opened the Seven Vials, otherwise called the bowls of God's wrath:

Rev 11:14-18 "The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe comes quickly. And the seventh angel sounded; ... And the nations were angry, and your wrath is come,"

The "seventh angel" from the Seven Trumpets.

God's prophetic timeline of events has the 1260 years as a central figure. Events are either before 1260 or after. The Seven Vials are after. God's prophetic timeline then continues - after 1260 years, from the year 1798 - 1st vial; 2nd vial; 3rd vial and so on. We are not suspended in Rev 13.

The structure and unfolding of the book of Revelation:

1st seal
2nd seal
3rd seal
4th seal
5th seal
6th seal
7th seal-opens the seven trumpets
1st trumpet
2nd trumpet
3rd trumpet
4th trumpet
5th trumpet
6th trumpet
7th trumpet-opens the seven vials
1st vial
2nd vial
3rd vial
4th vial
5th vial
6th vial
7th vial

Soon after Revelation was given the Seven Seals began to open as judgment upon pagan Rome until the fall of Rome 476 AD.

The Seven Trumpets blew as judgment upon 2/3 of Rome's Eastern Orthodox. The 5th & 6th trumpets were the rise of Islam (locusts). The three "woes" are God's judgment upon papal Rome west.

The 7th trumpet blew in Rev 11 following the 42 months-1260 days. Prophetic time is always day-year principle or 1260 years, Rome's dark ages. The 7th trumpet opened the seven vials of God's wrath or judgment upon papal Rome west beginning at the French Revolution, 1789.

The vials:

1,2,3 vials - the French Revolution.

4th vial - the Revolutions of 1848 across Europe.

5th vial - Papal States-HRE was dissolved, 1870.

6th vial - Russian Revolution, 1917.

7th vial - ww 1 & 2.

Today we are almost 2000 years from the cross, 2031, and in the first part of Rev 19. Jesus comes back in Rev 19:11

This Christian has proper understanding of the vials, if video will help.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL51974D13DFCDE8E1&featur...

...more on this: Pit Beast

Thanks I would take a look at it

The probation simply closes when each individual is tested on Sunday vs the Sabbath issue. Since we as SDA have more light, we obviously will be tested on this point first before those in the world or in other churches who may not have as much light yet surrounding the issue.

Thanks Jay

James you puzzle me

Jay, The probation simply closes when each individual is tested on Sunday vs the Sabbath issue. Since we as SDA have more light, we obviously will be tested on this point first before those in the world or in other churches who may not have as much light yet surrounding the issue.

Would you please give me your source on the information you just stated. Thank you.

Keith,

All have sinned, that includes the Sabbath. We know there will be saints who were Sunday observers by Rev 13. The saints often referred to the saints that were persecuted during the 1260 years, all of whom were Sunday keepers, including Luther. 

Baptist and many other denominations protest the Church of Rome, whether they keep the wrong day or not.

Then when will time run out?

I would say, right on time, being 6000 years. By that time all will have made up their mind one way or the other. 

Sabbath issue is not more important than any other, it is all equally sin. I know in the church they observe Rome's Christmas, St Val Day and many others. Im not saying those are not Christian, you just need to work on that.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service