Adventist Online

Here is a discussion about the Man of Sin or the Anti-Christ.

This was asked of me as a bible question so here is where I'm posting the answer.  

VICARIUS FILII DEI
V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = 0
R = 0
I = 1
U = 5
S = 0
F = 0
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1
D = 500
E = 0
I = 1
======= ======= =======
112 53 501
TOTAL 112 + 53 + 501 = 666

Hope this helps Samraj R.  It has been a blessing to me.  The information where I found this was found at amazingfacts.org  under storacles lessons.

Views: 908

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In general and not saying you in particular what I see of the Charismatic evangelical world is the "spirit of ecumenism" much like what manifested with Tony Palmer and Copeland.  You should be careful about saying I blaspheme.  You have on occasion have seemed to do that "speaking" for the Lord Thing that could be construed as blaspheme.  How do you reconcile how Holy Rollers are reaching across to grasp the hand of the Beast power in the "spirit of ecumenism"?  I can almost guarantee I will not get an answer to that question.

You will get an answer! I have nothing to do with Copeland, The Toronto Experience, nor with the "Charismatic" movement. I believe the body of Christ should work together in the spirit, but in no way am I for the Catholic-New World Order, or any New World Order plan, device or religion, money system, legal system, culture or policy.

Since 1984 I spoke out against the New World Order, have researched, written, taught and communicated about the Luciferian plans and have been objecting and standing in court for my rights and in defense of Constitutional and Christian principles.

Since 1975 I have been active in ministry work, first with a certain ministry I left in 1987 along with a lot of other people because of corruption. After that I have been an independent minister and researcher of the Bible, history, law and the New World Order.

I do cooperate with other Christians and ministries that teach the truth, and try to build bridges and inform Christians about the sacred secrets taught by Paul and being a steward of divine secrets lost for almost 2,000 years. Discovering, thinking, learning about and walking by the spirit is my main concentration as well as the application of God's Word In Culture ( a ministry I founded in 1987).

I am an artist, art conservator, art dealer, musician and Constitutionalist and activist for God. Therefore I am involved with Culture to the hllt. I have also supported other ministries that are doing great work and whose research and teaching is as much as possible accurate. No ministry I know of is 100% accurate. I don't need to be approved of man, but I don't like even the smell of the New World Order, let alone questions of my association with such wickedness.

I do have compassion for individuals who are. Cathplic or have Catholic backgrounds lor other off the Word religious organizations, as I left an organization that became corrupt.

No you struggle with your unbelief and ignorance, blaming others for your lack of faith.

I have no faith in the babbling of people in non existent languages. I have no faith in man. I carry a Bible to church to make certain what the pastor is saying comes from the word of God.  God wants us to be skeptical.  I especially have no faith in sinners who hold a Bible in the air and proclaim "thus saith the Lord".  Sola scriptura.

Tongues is not babbling or gibberish, "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." That's Bible, Acts 2:4.

Yeah, James, you leave out why they were speaking in tongues it is stated in the same chapter that also says that it was meant for certain listeners. What I perceive here is you are a dishonest person, who use the bible to push your agenda, with no regards for God's will for His word. In other words, you are an infidel.

The Lord shall answer you, not I.

According to you James the Lord does not care for me because I do not practice speaking in tongues, as you seem to say I can not be saved.

Peace

Hey brother Ian, I see what's going on and what the problem is, there is no problem!!! People, who's not SDA are try to shape and form what SDA actually believe. They say,

"Tongues is not babbling or gibberish"

Well, SDA doesn't believe speaking in tongues or a different language is babbling or gibberish that can't be understood. We agree with Acts 2:4, we welcome that most joyous event in these latter days.

With that being said, we believe there is unknown babbling, gibberish tongues being spoken by people.. That can't be overlooked.

So, How can we be on guard for that, and not get caught up in the hoopla? Well, the must be edification for the individual and the Church. In other words there must be understanding of what is being said in that particular tongue.

Whether the person is speaking with GOD or Angels in a particular language there must be understanding of what is being said... whether the person is speaking a earthly language there must be understanding, which can interpreted by another person.

Most people I know and hear says they don't know what is being said when they speak in different tongues. I'm amazed by that, because how can the Holy Spirit communicate with a person in a different language if there is no understanding?

So brother Ian, and my fellow SDA, there's no problem here, just people here trying to make it appear SDA teachings are wrong.

Gene brought up one good point, that is we need to pray more, which I see and hear in many Churchs I go to... Bout two weeks ago I went to a Church that prayed all though the day, even though the pastors sermon, pastor stopped about 7-8 times.. so when they said it was going to be a day of prayer they wasn't lying.

Besides that, there's nothing wrong with what we teach in regards to speaking in different tongues. Even though there are people here trying to make it appear so.

Blessings!
Never said that. But you have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit manifestations publicly.

Thanks Reasoning for your comment and I see it the same way as you do. As you say if no one understands what is being said including the speaker what is the point, It would not edify anyone and just create confusion. Confusion is one of the Devils favorite tools.

James, you call me a blasphemer well when I call you a devil worshiper. Because that is what you are with your unintelligible babblings that no one can understand including you.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service