Adventist Online

Here is a discussion about the Man of Sin or the Anti-Christ.

This was asked of me as a bible question so here is where I'm posting the answer.  

VICARIUS FILII DEI
V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = 0
R = 0
I = 1
U = 5
S = 0
F = 0
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1
D = 500
E = 0
I = 1
======= ======= =======
112 53 501
TOTAL 112 + 53 + 501 = 666

Hope this helps Samraj R.  It has been a blessing to me.  The information where I found this was found at amazingfacts.org  under storacles lessons.

Views: 971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace


Nothing far fetched, you have a view on what she wrote that is not true. No more ,no less..

Right, you said I appeared bitter, or I seemed bitter.. (and fanatical)... I'm just letting you know what appears to be in your mind is not true.



Blessings!

Nothing far fetched, you have a view on what she wrote that is not true. No more ,no less..

Ok,

From your Malcom X comment, to over looking what I said about Jesus Christ dealing with the adulterous women situation and ignoring the fact that I was responding to Andrew's statement about how he "can't always see EGW's writings in the light of the bible."  If it played out the same way all over again it still would appear that way to me without knowing the facts or your sincere words.

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037625

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037467

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037577

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5038294

If you don't want to appear a certain way perhaps try responding exactly to what people say rather than ignoring or inserting hyperbole into the conversation which only seems to suit your narrative.  A narrative which seems content to ignore the simple fact that I gave my reasons as to why "I" prefer the bible and it's message of Jesus Christ over the deceased EGW's.  You don't have to accept them, but your opinion over what motivates me matters not.

To God be the Glory,

Peace


Ok... I addressed your suppose conflict, and lol.. if I had your linking skillz I would post them like you.
I didn't overlook nothing, it was in your first post when you express your unfounded views about EGW and I addressed it. You haven't proved a conflict. Nobody is saying you should choose EGW over the Bible and the teachings of Jesus. I don't know what motivates you have , all I know is you are implying things that aren't true.


Blessings!

 if I had your linking skillz I would post them like you.

It's not hard.  There is a button at the top of each comment in the tread that looks like 3 chain links next to the posters photo.  It is the link to the comment.  Depending on your browser you can right click it, choose copy link address and paste where you choose. 

I don't know what motivates you have , all I know is you are implying things that aren't true.

I already pointed out what motivates me, you just seem to not want to acknowledge 'my' reasons because they aren't 'yours'.  EGW was not perfect, the things I pointed out show that to me.   Regardless of how you choose to view it, I already STATED I hope her excuses are simpler than the ones you gave on her behalf .  The reasons I gave are why I choose the bible and it's message of Jesus Christ over all others including the deceased EGW. 

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037419

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5038042

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037625

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037467

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037577

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5038294

To God be the Glory 

Rabbit you said that Ellen White was not perfect. Can you list some of the Bible writers who were perfect?
Peace


Rabbittroup wrote: "I already pointed out what motivates me, you just seem to not want to acknowledge 'my' reasons because they aren't 'yours'. EGW was not perfect, the things I pointed out show that to me. Regardless of how you choose to view it, I already STATED I hope her excuses are simpler than the ones you gave on her behalf . The reasons I gave are why I choose the bible and it's message of Jesus Christ over all others including the deceased EGW. "



Nobody said EGW was perfect, why do you even say that?

However, in regards to the statements you posted, like I said, yes, in your mind it appears to be a conflict, in your mind



Rabbittroup wrote: "To me what she stated above would be like Jesus Christ ignoring the adulterous woman because at the time it was acceptable to stone them (and still is in some parts of the world). "


In your mind she's,


Rabbittroup wrote: "Making a conflicting statement with the bible by referring to people with different skin color as a different race as a method to advance "the truth" just seems like something she should have taken her own advice on and remained silent about.. Race based on color/ethnicity is a political/social concept not Biblical."



Rabbittroup wrote: "When i read it I can't help but think why be a Christian if that's your stance? You could just as easily test that statement against the humiliation and persecution a lot of people have received for their Christian beliefs? She seems to push you can win souls by ignoring compassion and suffering to "proclaim the truth" at best. Or at worst the suffering brought about by being a part of something interracial is an abomination, so it's justified. From my understanding interracial has no meaning when God judges."



Again, I understand this is what you believe, and these are some tough things you wrote in your first post. Your first post.. and at the end of it all you wrote




Rabbittroup wrote: "I don't want to come off as EGW bashing because I think she makes wise observations. However, those wise observations shouldn't outshine and be pushed over the Bible. "



Really, you don't want to come off as bashing, as you say, a dead person in EGW?
I'm not the smartest person in the world, but as you say, it "seems" that way. You believe Her statements are like letting a person get stoned, you wonder why become a Christian with her stance, and more..


You can keep on saying it if you like, but no SDA believes EGW writings outshine the Bible. You keep saying this doesn't help what your trying to convey.

You shouldn't have a problem because I disagree with your opinions of what EGW wrote, I just showed EGW answered your question back in the 1800's, and showed the twist you put on it with the statements above holds no weight.

I amazed how you can put your own personal opinions on it, when you claim you don't totally understand what she is saying and need to wait to see her in Heaven to ask what she meant. Silence would have been eloquent.

But again, it's ok Rabbittroup, I disagree with you and your opinions, it's a forum, that happens on a forum.


Blessings!

I'm just going to paste my earlier responses because of all of your added hyperbole Reasoning.

--------

I already pointed out what motivates me, you just seem to not want to acknowledge 'my' reasons because they aren't 'yours'.  EGW was not perfect, the things I pointed out show that to me.   Regardless of how you choose to view it, I already STATED I hope her excuses are simpler than the ones you gave on her behalf .  The reasons I gave are why I choose the bible and it's message of Jesus Christ over all others including the deceased EGW. 

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037164

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037419

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5038042

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037625

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037467

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037577

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5038294

To God be the Glory 

Rabbit you said that Ellen White was not perfect. Can you list some of the Bible writers who were perfect?

Can you give me a reason why I would? God sent Jesus Christ to show us the way, the bible tells the story.  All others are just footnotes when it comes to perfection.  

I believe the life of Jesus Christ is the definition / example of perfection in human form blessed by God.   Your question has no meaning to me in that regards Jason..

Peace



Right, I disagree with your conclusions, it's base on unfounded things formed in your mind... and comes off like your bashing a little sweet dead lady. Check your links, you'll see What I'm talking about.



Bless!

Right, I disagree with your conclusions, it's base on unfounded things formed in your mind... and comes off like your bashing a little sweet dead lady. Check your links, you'll see What I'm talking about.

Like I said before you have freedom of choice.  The conclusions you draw by ignoring my reasons and inserting hyperbole are as much in your head a what you claim about me.  God gave me a brain, I use it and that's why I chose the bible and it's message of Jesus Christ over the writings of all others including the deceased EGW.

--------

I already pointed out what motivates me, you just seem to not want to acknowledge 'my' reasons because they aren't 'yours'.  EGW was not perfect, the things I pointed out show that to me.   Regardless of how you choose to view it, I already STATED I hope her excuses are simpler than the ones you gave on her behalf .  The reasons I gave are why I choose the bible and it's message of Jesus Christ over all others including the deceased EGW. 

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037164

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037419

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5038042

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037625

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037467

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5037577

http://www.adventistonline.com/xn/detail/1451550:Comment:5038294

To God be the Glory 

Peace

Rabbittroup wrote: "The conclusions you draw by ignoring my reasons and inserting hyperbole are as much in your head a what you claim about me. "



That's not true, I didn't ignore your reasons, (no hyperbole).. I just disagree with them and your conclusions. We will have agree to disagree sister/brother Rabbittroup. Yes, to GOD be the Glory. I will give you the last link.


Blessings to you and your family. :)

To God be the Glory.  Jesus Christ above all others.  Thankfully we don't have to rely on others agreements on judgement day.

RSS

Site Sponsors

 

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free


USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

 

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service