Adventist Online

Here is a discussion about the Man of Sin or the Anti-Christ.

This was asked of me as a bible question so here is where I'm posting the answer.  

VICARIUS FILII DEI
V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A = 0
R = 0
I = 1
U = 5
S = 0
F = 0
I = 1
L = 50
I = 1
I = 1
D = 500
E = 0
I = 1
======= ======= =======
112 53 501
TOTAL 112 + 53 + 501 = 666

Hope this helps Samraj R.  It has been a blessing to me.  The information where I found this was found at amazingfacts.org  under storacles lessons.

Views: 908

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Elijah: testimonials about God's miracles and healing glorifies God, may inspire faith in others and magnifies God. That is not bragging, for every believer has all nine manifestations of the Holy Spirit to do the work of the epirit. But you not only don't want it, but you continually mock, make fun of and blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Your basically spitting in God's face and saying He does not know what He is doing.

Your also are denegrading what sacrifice Jesus did, and accomplished and given us by foolish ignorance and stubbornness. You want to limit God to your beliefs and that of the SDA. Well if the beliefs are right in the SDA then why is there no outward manifestation of Holy Spirit! And for the last 100 years and more?

James, you say I blaspheme the Holy Spirit, but is it the holy spirit? What we see from you are fruits of the flesh. Jesus said you do not find good fruit on a bad tree. You are the one who limits God by telling God what to do and when and where. God is not mocked. 

The traditional Protestant teaching that the man 666 in Revelation 13:18 is an identifying mark of the papacy is erroneous. The numerical identification of individuals by placing number equivalents across from the letters in their names and them summing them up to derive some sort of meaning is known as numerology, a form of divination which is strictly condemned in the Word of God (Deut. 18:9-12). The identification of man 666 in Bible prophecy belongs right where the pioneers of the Seventh-day Adventist church placed it, on the two-horned beast (Rev. 13:11-18) and that is were it should remain to maintain harmony with the scripture account. Come see the evidences and how the SDA church was caught altering images in order to uphold human traditions over the Word of God. Below is a link to a video that provides all the evidences and history to back up these conclusions. Go carefully and prayerfully investigate for yourself.

https://youtu.be/ZDU7pt0aS3o

No it can't be the two horned beast because the fourth terrible beast in Daniel comes up and is persecuting during the 1260 days or 42 months or time times and half a time all designating that this beast would persecute the saints of The Most High and think to change times and law.  This doesn't indicate the two horned beast because it hadn't risen up yet not until after 1798 and in a sparcely populated area not waters which in Revelation is a multitude of people.  Which is where the Pagan Rome rose up in 476 AD after Greece fell from 168 AD to 476 AD then 476 AD till present is when you see the Pagan-Papal Rome rising up with Great Authority.  Apostle Paul shows that the mystery of iniquity is risen up by the Man of Sin or the Son of Perdition in Thessalonians 2.  This identifies the Man of Sin as the Papacy.  The pope claims to be the Vicar of Christ.  How much more Blasphemous can you get??

Daniel, Revelation, Thess.

Well put Andrew I see you have studied this out well, and I agree with your findings. 

The numerical identification of individuals by placing number equivalents across from the letters in their names and them summing them up to derive some sort of meaning is known as numerology, a form of divination which is strictly condemned in the Word of God (Deut. 18:9-12).

Andrew is correct in everything he points out. 

The "numerical identification" is not something that SDA made up.  It is an occult calling card by those to identify themselves to those who are of like mind.  Much like a pass word or secret handshake.  Pointing it out does not mean that those who did so are practicing numerology.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service