Adventist Online

HERE IS WHAT MR. UMRAW THINKS OF JAMES FRENCH, IN CASE YOU MISSED IT?

"You are an ignorant and sorry excuse for a human being. As I told you before if you want to refer to me by my surname then its Mr Umraw to you.

Its called respect, something that you lack greatly.

It seems that you are devoid of simple understanding and lack the mental capacity to understand that this is a predominantly SDA site.

We discuss serious topics based on the Word of God, not that airy fairy garbage that you keep spewing out.

You seriously need to consider seeking professional help from a Bible believing minister or seek out the professional service of a psychiatrist.

I really pity you because its people like you that give Christianity a bad name. You claim that I am a luciferian  but yet you give credibility to the demon by capitalising his name.  You know nothing and understand nothing of God or His Word. Please refrain from including me in your tirade of abusive accusations as you are an extremely ignorant and arrogant person.

You just rubbed me up the wrong way james french because you are a disrespectful and sorry excuse for a being - not entirely sure what you, human or demon."

Views: 548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You is singular, not everyone here. There are people here who hear and have believed some things I have stated. SDA does not have a corner on the "spiritual" market.
I cannot force you. When you can't respond with reason and logic, you attack me personally. That goes for about four or five of you.

There is a lot you are not cognicent of, the Holy Spirit field, figures of speech, basic principles of Bible research, administrations, mistranslations, Hebrew idioms, Biblical culture and customs, history of the trinity coming into the church...

In short you have only SDA limited sources of information, which is dangerous intellectually, and denial of the one body of Christ by isolation in a closed society is bad and dangerous, a religious dictatorship over the mind and spirit, instead of liberty in Christ. God does not want robots, but free will cooperation with Him. God seldom over steps freedom of will.

If my postings are as false and ineffective as you say, then why are you so upset, what are you worried about? If you really have the truth?

That proves my point, that you want a rigorous one view establishment dogma, which even EGW wouldn't agreeing, as she recognized that knowledge and understanding can grow. Many of you are not growing in understanding, locked in a SDA mindset, thinking your the only center of truth and salvation. That is especially ludicrous since the SDA has been around in a relatively short time.

It's not who has the truth, but thst the truth be revealed and known.

It is rather hypocritical to speak of freedom of speech. If you really believed in that concept you would not have lied to invade this board you would have given SDAs the freedom to speak together.

You are denying SDAs the right to have this board for SDAs only. Freedom of speech is many faceted but it does not give someone the right to destroy the freedoms of others.

Insisting on a "right" to invade the domain of others so that one can be rude and disruptive is not "freedom" it is a bullying tactic. Completely disregarding the stated purpose of the forum and using deception to gain the right to speak is not the exercise of freedom of speech it is abusiveness.  

IT SAID ALL ARE WELCOME WHEN I JOINED, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

The SDA is a dying denomination, along with many others, as Christians have formed home churches and other independent or alternative ministries being lead by the spirit and not satisfied with the powerless false and impotent spiritually pontificators.

James 

If I was to invite you in to my home would you think by that, I was giving you permission to break all my glass and dinner plates, rip all my books of their shelves and tear them up? 

Regarding the SDA Church Dying. As far as I know the SDA church is the fastest growing Church in Christianity we Grow about 1 Million new members a Year. 

James said, "IT SAID ALL ARE WELCOME WHEN I JOINED, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?"

How many times do we have to go over this?

To be able to join the site you agreed to uphold the beliefs and teachings of the SDA Church.

Further, as it says here

If members or potential members do not agree with any of these terms, they should not be members of Adventist Online or participate in the website. Using AdventistOnline.com demonstrates your acceptance of these terms.

You agreed when you joined and every time you post you are also indicating your agreement. 

Now read the paragraph in bold above again.

Do you understand now? 

Please James, be honest and be a man of your word. Every time you post you are demonstrating that you cannot to be trusted as you continually break this agreement by refusing to moderate your behaviour according to the rules of the site.

I reviewed the guidelines and no where does it say that one has to uphold all the beliefs and teachings of the SDA church. Many here disagree with even the trinity, or not wearing jewelry, or they drink coffee, or dance, or don't agree that EGW is a prophet, or investigatory judgment. I have friends here that disagree on many SDA particular matters of teaching or beliefs as well as I have personal SDA friends who I have fellowshipped with in person many times who don't agree with all the SDA stuff. Are you going to chastise them too?

Here is pasted from the rules;

"This is a site by Seventh-day Adventists for Seventh-day Adventists. We welcome all seekers of God's truth here. We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses. Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word. We welcome all that are doing the same. That said, if it becomes apparent that your purpose in being a member of this site is to promote a different agenda and/or sow discord among the brethren, your ability to interact with this site may be restricted."

"We welcome all seekers of God's truth here"

The above to my understanding does not exclude "all seekers of God's truth here." Therefore even though it is predominantly by and for Adventist's, the wording does include all seekers of God's truth. It is ambiguous and contradictory, not plain. That is a whole big enough for an attorney to drive a tank through if he wanted to. Are you trying to discriminate? I have been called everything from demonic to worthless, etc. etc.

You are trying to drive me from the site, and attack while not addressing your own and other's vilely attacks, of accusing me of even not being born again. Yes I am critical at times based on scripture. I have personally helped several people that are members on this site, including sending Bibles and cd tonAfrica which wasn't inexpensive, as well as some financial help, and counseling as a minister of the Gospel. I also pray for a whole congregation of SDA church that I attended. You only see my controversial side.

Ok, let's try again...

When you go to the sign-up page it reads:

Adventist Online is the largest social network for Seventh-day Adventists. Find your SDA friends on the most active & fun Adventist forum!

The first thing you are told when you try to join is that: "Adventist Online is the largest social network for Seventh-day Adventists. "

Now, which part of the above sentence is unclear?

Then you go to the second page and at the bottom it says:

Do you agree to uphold the principles and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist church in your conduct on this site and follow the Site Rules & Guidelines? (AdventistOnline.com/notes/Site_Rules_and_Guidelines)

You are told specifically that it is a condition of joining that you agree to uphold the beliefs and teachings of the SDA Church.

So, which part of "Do you agree to uphold the principles and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist church in your conduct on this site and follow the Site Rules & Guidelines?" is unclear?

James, it is impossible to join this site without selecting "Yes" as the answer to the above question.

What did you select and click on? The word "Yes". Now which part of that process was unclear?

Having agreed to the above you will have also noticed that this site is not "predominantly" by and for Adventist's, it is, exactly as you have quoted, by and for Adventist's. Anyone on this site who is not SDA has joined this site, as you did, by lying about their beliefs. 

So, it is very clear that to be able to join the site you agreed to uphold the beliefs and teachings of the SDA Church.

On the same page that you copied from it says very clearly

If members or potential members do not agree with any of these terms, they should not be members of Adventist Online or participate in the website. Using AdventistOnline.com demonstrates your acceptance of these terms.

You agreed when you joined and every time you post you are also indicating your agreement. 

Now read the paragraph in bold above again.

Do you understand now? 

Now, whether you were not aware when you selected to agree to the above or whether you were not aware every time your behaviour caused you to be reminded of the above - you are certainly aware now. 

Please James, be honest and be a man of your word. Every time you post you are demonstrating that you cannot to be trusted as you continually break this agreement by refusing to moderate your behaviour according to the rules of the site.

You appear, once again, to try and defend yourself on the basis of the behaviour of others on the site. SDAs do not believe that sinning is a comparative activity. We do not believe that our behaviour is determined by the behaviour of others. So when you bring this excuse it has no meaning to us as we believe that each person is responsible for their own behaviour and that each person will be judged according to their own behaviour, not by comparing their sin to the sin of others.

Why look for others to lead when you have the opportunity to set a high standard yourself?

You do need to be broken on the rock Jesus Christ. No matter how much works you profess they are all as filthy rags - there are none who are righteous, not one.

Hold yourself to Christ's standard not the standard of fellow sinners. Perhaps this is why you are here, to find humility, stop boasting of your works and find the truth. You have come here as a commandment-breaker. Rather than seeing how low a standard you can display why not buck the trend and accept what you are doing and stop?

This thread is a testimony to your refusal to abide by your own word.

Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
(Pro 12:22)

Elijah:

Read my statement above, dying spiritually, not mere numbers, Believing, hearing, obedience to the written, spoken and revealed word of God, walking by the spirit is what success is as far as God is concerned. God is spirit, those that worship him, must worship him in spirit and truth. The church in the Book of Acts, that was a great success.

Thanks James 

Those qualities you name seem to be lacking in your behaviour. 

How do we worship Jesus in Spirit and in truth?

By walking by the spirit, in love in faith, operating all nine manifestations of holy spirit as directed by the spirit of God, as we listen to the still small voice of God, in harmony with God's Word written directly to the church (the church epistles) and in fellowship with and in obedience to the sacred secrets (musterion) according to Romans 16:25 et. seq. and with the principles laid out by Paul of the musterion, which is a lost keystone of the Christian faith in the first century church. Lost due to all Asia turning away from Paul, ultimately they turned away from God, and the church fell further into apostasy first with Constantine, and more with each Catholic council and entrenchment of doctrines of Devils in the monopolistic control of the Christian world.

"         25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,  26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:  27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. Written to the Romans from Corinthus, and sent by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea."

All 27 uses of musterion (transliterated "mystery" are significant, which covers vast areas of subject matter; Salvation, the one body of Christ, the fellowship of the musterion, Jew and Gentile being fellow heirs in Christ, the new birth, Christ in you the hope of glory, some will remain alive unto the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, the manifestations of holy spirit, equality of believers in the one body etc, 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service