Adventist Online

HERE IS WHAT MR. UMRAW THINKS OF JAMES FRENCH, IN CASE YOU MISSED IT?

"You are an ignorant and sorry excuse for a human being. As I told you before if you want to refer to me by my surname then its Mr Umraw to you.

Its called respect, something that you lack greatly.

It seems that you are devoid of simple understanding and lack the mental capacity to understand that this is a predominantly SDA site.

We discuss serious topics based on the Word of God, not that airy fairy garbage that you keep spewing out.

You seriously need to consider seeking professional help from a Bible believing minister or seek out the professional service of a psychiatrist.

I really pity you because its people like you that give Christianity a bad name. You claim that I am a luciferian  but yet you give credibility to the demon by capitalising his name.  You know nothing and understand nothing of God or His Word. Please refrain from including me in your tirade of abusive accusations as you are an extremely ignorant and arrogant person.

You just rubbed me up the wrong way james french because you are a disrespectful and sorry excuse for a being - not entirely sure what you, human or demon."

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, don't except every Spirit, but do not reject the spirit of God by quenching the spirit, which is rebellion. I have continually stated scriptures, Greek words, supporting what I say, met with hatred in reaction. Many times what I write is not even read objectively. Being called "a sorry excuse of a human being" by Umraw, and strange fire which was worthy of death without evidence by Elijah and the history of the vile reactions is not hate?

You say you believe in the spirit of prophesy, I wrote what I received by Holy Spirit verbatim which agrees with the scriptures exactly, and I can not of myself write such things. In response many attacked senselessly like mad dogs, while a few were supportive and reasonable. The scriptures encourage hearing and obeying God, speaking in tongues and the other manifestations are also encouraged but operated orderly and with wisdom, which I also follow and agree. In contrast some of you put me automatically in the counterfeit, Devil, crazy Kundalini Spirit which I have never had anything to do with, and to which I am against.

Spiritual things are spiritually discerned, but many of you reject any supernatural manifestations, even those that are of God, in scriptures and which I have manifested only to help people. SDA culture rejects any spirit except that which was done 103 or so years ago. What happened to God and his spirit since, where's the spirit of prophesy in the SDA or most of Christianity, as a dynamic message for the church? No where, if Paul came to your church and spoke in tongues and interpreted, you would eschort him out of the church and declare him a counterfeit. And many of you would hate him too.

You SAY you believe and follow Jesus, but what do you do and how do you react?
You wrestle with and fight against scriptures and the spirit of God which wants to.manifest in all of your lives to profit with all.

Bro James 

Seems like you have not understood what the Bible says. The Bible says that the dead are dead and will not be raised till Christ comes back for them. 

Speaking in tongues is not a gift we need any more, as we have about 1/2 the wold understanding English. If you remember your bible talks about the Apostles was speaking in tongues because not all understood Aramaic Acts 2. 

If you read the Chapter that deals with speaking in tongues you will see  that Apostle Paul has this to say about it:

1Co 14:23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad? 24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all: 25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth. ...... 29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. 30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace. 31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted. 32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Obvious the dead are dead, my point was IF Paul came to your church and spoke in tongues and interpreted he would be thrown out of the church. I was using a figure of speech, not true to fact (unless resurrection, the dead are dead), but emphasizing the truth of how off some of you are in that Paul would not speak in tongues etc. out of order or counterfeit. spirit, but you would still throw him out of Church.

Acts 2 Pentecost was the first time the promise of the Father of a greater spirit was given to believers which marks the start of the body of Christ, which was not known or mentioned in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament the Holy Spirit was only upon a few prophets. But the new birth by the spirit that is inside, Christ in you, is greater and God gave tongues as promised along with its interpretation since that day of Pentecost. God did that and does empower that for His purposes, despite some people's opinions to the contrary.

Tongues is and on that day was a sign of supernatural manifestation, and God had phenomenon occur, that there was a sound as of a mighty rushing wind, that there appeared cloven tongues like as of fire, which signifies purity, and those present heard them speak in their own language. Those things normally do not accompany speaking in tongues.

All the above were PHENONENON, they normally do not happen all the time, but was to signify this important event. Occassionally someone may understand a tongue that someone else is speaking. A person speaking in tongues does not understand the language(s), and in interpreting tongues, the interpretation is not like a U.N. interpretation, done by thinking and analysis by knowledge, but is immediately spoken spontaneously with freedom of will, but as the spirit gives the utterance.

A person speaking, interpreting or prophesizing has complete control whether to do so or not, control over the volume and speed of speech, but what is spoken is what the Holy Spirit does, as the part of the brain that forms words is by passed.

This is how it works, I have seen and heard and done 42 years of the above.
Interpretation of tongues is not designed for missionary work. Now it is possible God could cause phenomenon if He chooses to, but it is not common and everyone I know have never seen it.

The SDA has no tradition other than EGW as a prophet 102 or 103 or so years ago. There is no practice or real understanding of the manifestations of Holy Spirit, you have an immediate antithesis to tongues or any manifestation, labeling anyone else a counterfeit, of the Devil without scriptural, experiential or discerning of spirits God given understanding.

Therefore no SDA person is really qualified to judge except in the most obvious case, like someone walking backwards up a wall. When I first heard of tongues at a fellowship, I said, "what's this tongues stuff, I just want to learn the Bible." As I witnessed people bringing forth wonderful messages by the Holy Spirit via interpretation and prophesy, by regular believers, I changed my opinion by study as well as finally learning how these things work, indeed by teachings, mentors and the Holy Spirit all taught me. I was meek, wanting to walk by the spirit as I saw mature believers do.

My intent is not just attacking the SDA, but Christians need the nine manifestations. My intent is to wake up Christians including SDA believers to the truths and power of God lost for most of 2000 years. The Devil's people are not ignorant, apathetic, lazy about, or afraid to operate their wicked manifestations. Their zeal and dedication to their god, including praying to Lucifer on their knees up to 16 hours a day, which puts to shame many Christians as far as dedication and zeal. It is a sad commentary. And those Satanists/Luciferians are worshiping a lying, evil and loser god of this world.

I am amazed at the arrogance of ignorance, determination and veracity of some here who have never manifested anything of the nine manifestations of Holy Spirit yet these few profess to be such experts. This would be like a person who never played a trumpet, didn't know how to read music, never played in a band, but professed and opined their opinions as experts and knowledgeable on the subject. None of you I suspect have put in 42 years of study and experience in this field. When you have manifested Holly spirit, then you know something other then opinions and theories and assumptions.

james french - you reiterated what I stated above. Attention seeking much sir. I am not apologetic for exposing you for the type of character you are.

You are for all intent and purpose a rude self righteous arrogant person that has no patience when dealing with God's people. On numerous occasions I have asked you to refrain from using my name on your posts.

What I believe and what denomination I belong to has nothing to do with you. God is my only judge, not you or the brethren on this site. So by you posting and creating a topic based on what was stated on another thread is just down right pathetic. Do you fight all your battles this way?

After all that was said and done in the past by you on this forum I at least had a little respect for you based on your tenacious nature, but now any ounce of credibility that may have had in my eyes has just been flung right out the window.

As stated above I make no apology for my opinion of you as you have undeniably displayed your demonic character far to many times.

Henceforth do not reference me or my beliefs in your posts and we will do well to steer clear of each other.

Much love

Gerald Umraw (NOT A MINISTER)

You cannot do anything but attack me as an individual. Many people here agree with me on many points. The hostility by a few is similar to what Jesus and Paul received. The Pharisees and zealots even formed a pact under oath to kill the Apostle Paul. No matter how nasty you get, I would not stoop to your level of hatred.

I call a spade a spade, yes I am critical of much of main stream Christianity, for good reason. If you can't stand the heat of the kitchen debate, then you want to get out. You don't have a debate leg to stand on.

Yes, I agree YOU ARE NOT A MINISTER.

I would never say you are a sorry excuse of a human being, because Christ died for you and you are attempting I suppose to be "Christ like."

So like a angry child you are upset and even bring up the fact that your wife can't join this site, well I am not at fault there. SDA is so perfect according to you, why can't your wife get on. If my questions and scriptural references and logic is so bad, why are you so upset, what are you worried about?

My intent is not to take down the SDA, but rather reform and recognition of the lost truths of the sacred secrets given to Paul by revelation of Jesus Christ. It would also be wonderful if people actually had the results of the Book of Acts.

Paul said I would not want you to be ignorant of spiritual matters or things. Most of Christianity is in much unbelief and apostasy. You say you are part of the remnant of Christ, then why is it you don't act like the remnant of Christ?

I am glad of the good things the SDA teaches, which are many, as I like when Christ is preached, even in contention. But the denial of and quenching of the spirit is very bad, for the body of Christ, for the individual, and for those never delivered of spiritual, physical, emotional and any type of bondage including Devil oppression, depression, demonization and possession.

You and a few others automatically accuse me of demonic, occultic manifestations. You better think again what you oppose, for if I am speaking any truths, as Paul spoke in tongues and operated all nine manifestations of Holy Spirit, and you are fervently opposed to speaking in tongues, accusing I am counterfeit.

What does the SDA know in practical terms in delivering any person from demonic possession or even oppression? This criticism is to most of all Christianity?

If you really had a handle on the truth, you would not only have the love of God, but the power of God. You guys always talk about the baptism of the Holy Spirit, well, where is it?

Paul said; I Corinthians 4:18-20; "Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you.
But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power.
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power." And I Corinthians 2;

"KJV - I Corinthians 2
“I Corinthians” info

And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
But as it is written, † Eye hath not seen, nor † ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; †; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither † can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

The word mystery above is the Greek word musterion, meaning divine or sacred secrets, which were revealed to Paul by the revelation of Jesus Christ. See Romans chapter 16: 25 to the end of the chapter. The musterion is according to Paul is what we are supposed to be obedient to, but it's been lost for 2000 years.

I and others have sought this out and have been lead by the spirit to reveal at these end times the revival of the understanding of these sacred secrets which include the ability of every believer to put on the mind of Christ and the power of Christ including speaking in tongues and the other 8 manifestations of Holy Spirit, and to especially hear the still small voice of God in the spirit, that we are supposed to hear and obey!

But you will not listen.
So recently Elijah accused me of strange fire, which was worthy of death, and Mr. Umraw accused me of various things including being a sorry excuse of a human being. The truth seems to be touching very sensitive religious 'nerves.'

So now you likened yourself to Jesus and Paul as well. Brother you live your life with blinkers on. You have attacked so many brethren on this forum and they all have been very Christ like in their response to you.

I also have been very accommodating of your rants but you now seem to be out of control. I DO NOT want to debate my beliefs with you as you are devoid of understanding and cannot be reasoned with. Like a stuck record you spew out the same nonsensical idioms again and again. You have a self righteous attitude an attitude so far from being Christ like and yet you attack me of such behaviour.

I have asked you on numerous occasions to explain the Sabbath message to me and you have avoided the question like the plague. That is but a simple truth to explain yet you have  avoided explaining your stance on the subject.

I live with charismatics like yourself, my mother is a pastor in one of those churches. I have debated several issues with them and each time I did they left with their egos badly bruised. I do not have the time or the patience to do it again.

My time on this forum is to converse with self minded SDA Christians and on issues affecting my church, not to entertain you or stroke your ego.

While my response earlier was a little crude I am in no way apologetic for stating the facts that you require serious help and urgent spiritual intervention.

As for this secret that you talk about - nothing in my Lord's Word is a secret as in these last days he has laid it all out to bear on every soul to know the things of God. As SDA we boldly proclaim the truth forsaking these worldly antics that you display with your false tongue speaking and being slain in the spirit etc. Are you dabbling in the Jewish kabbalah james? Seems to me like you are though!

If you are then you are treading on very dangerous ground as it deals a lot with secrets and mysticism etc.  Mmmh makes me wonder now....

The Bible cautions us against people like you and says to the law and prophets, if they speak not according to these then be not afraid of them as there is no truth in them. So you see james french you fail simple Biblical tests and hence I am not afraid of all your spell castings and bindings and all that nonsense you keep going on about.

John 10:5 - and a stranger will they not follow but will flee from him for they know not the voice of strangers.

I don't know your voice or your teachings james, its strange and foreign to me, but I know the voice of my Lord Jesus and His teaching, you I know not.

Here is a simple but powerful testimony against you and your false teachings:

Jeremiah 23:31-32

31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith

32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD,and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies,and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at allsaith the LORD.

Need I say more james french - I rest my case. I will henceforth respond to you no more. God is my Judge not you. Praise be to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

*like minded SDA and not self minded* - correction

Again you accuse me of counterfeit spirit with no evidence, you have never been in my presence. I have Never been slain in the spirit. Your accusations are similar to what Jesus and Paul got. The accusation of mental illness is similar also as Jesus was accused of being mentally illl. That is a dirty low down despicable tactic and you call me demonic?

You obviously did not read chapter 16 of Romans or the other 26 uses of the Greek word Musterion (some references use mysterion). Your accusing me of Gnosticism, Kabbalah etc. is false accusation and a sin without knowledge or evidence. Your total ignorance of the musterion (transliterated into mystery) can be relieved by reading my paste below from Studylight.org. The Apostle Paul used the word musterion and he was inspired by God. Will you call him demonic, mentally ill, of practicing Kabbalah?

"Greek Thoughtshttp://www.studylight.org/language-studies/greek-thoughts/index.cgi?a=3

musterion - μυστηριον (Strong's #3466)
A hidden thing or secret revealed (to one initiated)

AAA
Resource Toolbox
Enter Archives
Print Article
Send Link to a Friend
This word is used twenty seven times in the Greek New Testament. Paul uses the term twenty one times in his writings. Our study will come from the Ephesians epistle. Five chapters of this epistle are devoted to the discussion of the church in its relation to Christ. In chapter five the apostle wrote that the husband is the head of the wife, Christ is the head of the church; and that He is the Savior of the body (v. 23). He then states that Christ loved the church and gave Himself for it (v. 25), and that He sanctified and cleansed it by the washing of water with the word (v. 26). Paul next alluded to the illustration of the primal relation of Adam to Eve (v. 31). When God presented Eve to Adam, he said to God, "this is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh … Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh" (Genesis 2:23, 24). The apostle concludes the high points of the discourse with the summation: "This mystery is great: but I speak in regard of Christ and of the church" (v. 32).

The word μυστηριον (Strong's #3466) translated mystery, in verse 32 of our text is defined by the lexicographers as, "a hidden or secret thing, not obvious to the understanding;"F1 "a secret revealed (to one initiated);"F2 "a secret revealed by God, i.e., religious or mystical truth;"F3 and "that which is known to the initiated, a mystery or secret doctrine."F4 Thus, the word literally means "a sacred secret, oath, or doctrine, which the initiate knows but no one else." Our English word mystery is a transliteration of the Greek word musterion. The term mystery does not mean something mysterious, or something that one could not understand; it means something that one could not know until it is revealed. The term was originally used of the sacred oaths of the Roman military recited by the initiated recruitsF5, who once they declaimed the oath, then was made known to them the hidden military scheme, strategy or plan of the generals of the army. The generals of the army did not reveal their military strategy to the enemy nor did the General of the Army reveal the military mystery or secret doctrine to his initiated troops until the time came for them to execute it; then the strategy was revealed to his chosen officers to carry out the plan. The fundamental meaning of the word therefore has to do with information known only to those on the inside, but hidden to those who are without (Mark 4:11). It refers to information which has been kept secret, veiled (Romans 16:25,26). Thayer states, "In the New Testament, μυστηριον, refers to God's plan of providing salvation for men through Christ, which was once hidden but is now revealed."F6 Meyer adds, "μυστηριον, signifies that which, undiscerned by men themselves, has been made known to them by divine revelation, and always refers to the relations and the development of the Messianic kingdom (Matthew 13:11). Thus it frequently denotes with Paul the divine counsel of redemption through Christ, as a whole, or in particular parts of it, because it was veiled from men before God revealed it (Romans 16:25; 1 Corinthians 2:7-10; Ephesians 3:3-5)."F7

Thus, in the first century New Testament, the Holy Spirit adapted the word μυστηριον, mystery to metaphorically represent God's redemptive plan of salvation, because it was kept secret, not known or revealed, until the time came for God to unveil it. The apostle Paul in our context is stating that God devised a plan to save man. His summation, "this mystery is great" (Ephesians 5:32), implies this is a great strategic plan by God, concerning Christ and the church. God is the General of the Armies of righteousness. During the Mosaic dispensation His plan was concealed in the promises, prophecies, symbolism and theophanies of that age so that they could not be discerned (Romans 16:25,26). But when the time came for God to reveal it, He sent His Son into the world, who lived on this earth according to God's divine plan until the time came for Jesus to put it into execution. Christ then selected His twelve chosen apostles; He died on the cross; He arose from the dead; and He ascended back to heaven, having given them their commitment to reveal God's divine plan to all men. To the Corinthians the apostle confirmed that the rulers of this age did not know about God's divine scheme, His "great mystery," which was hidden and foreordained before the ages, but they fell into its snare, and allowed it to be executed perfectly, when they crucified the "Lord of glory" (1 Corthians 2:7,8). Paul reminds the Corinthians that during the Old Testament God's mystery was in the state of preparation (1 Corinthians 2:9) but adds it was revealed through the Spirit to the apostles (1 Corinthians 2:10).

Thus, when the time came to reveal God's mystery, His sacred secret, His great plan of salvation, He assigned the function of revelation to the Holy Spirit. God is the primitive cause of man's salvation; He willed it. Jesus, the Christ, is the sacrificial cause of man's salvation; He purchased it with His blood; and the Holy Spirit is the revealing cause of salvation. The gospel of Christ is the instrumental cause of salvation, hence the command, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to the whole creation" (Mark 16:15); and "For I am not ashamed of the gospel: for it is the power of God unto salvation" (Romans 1:16). Faith then is the appropriating cause of salvation, for "we have had our access by faith into this grace" (Romans 5:2); and "as many as received him, to them gave he the right to become children of God, even to them that believe on his name" (John 1:12). Finally, baptism is the consummating cause of salvation, for "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved" (Mark 16:16). In the act of baptism: we call upon the name of the Lord (Acts 22:16; Romans 10:13); are made disciples (Matt. 28: 19); are pardoned and receive remission of sins (Acts 2:38; 22:16; 1 Corinthians 6:11); are put into Christ (Romans 6:3; Galatians 3:27); have put to death the old man of sin and are resurrected a new man in Christ where we are united with Him (Romans 6:5-7); and are made alive with Christ with our trespasses forgiven (Colossians 2:12,13). Therefore, baptism is the consummating act where salvation is granted to the recipient (Mark 16:16; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 3:21) because of their obedience of faith (John 3:36; Romans 16:26). In the New Testament, where faith, repentance, baptism, and salvation are mentioned together, salvation is always last in the order. Salvation is never put between faith and baptism when they are mentioned together, or between repentance and baptism when they are mentioned together, or before baptism when it is mentioned with salvation. Always the order when mentioned together is faith, repentance, baptism, salvation or remission of sins; when faith is not specifically mentioned, the order is repentance, baptism, salvation; when neither faith nor repentance is mentioned, only baptism in connection with salvation, salvation is always last in the order, and baptism is put as the consummating cause of salvation. We should always remember that "the sum of thy word is truth; And every one of thy righteous ordinances endureth forever" (Psalm 119:160).

Just prior to Paul referring to the "great mystery" at the conclusion of his discussion of the church and its relation to Christ in the Ephesians epistle, he states that "Christ also loved the church, and gave himself up for it; that he might sanctify it, having cleansed it by the washing of water with the word" (Ephesians 5:25,26). Meyer states, "In His sacrificial death, namely, Christ's intention with regard to His future church had this aim that, after having by baptism brought about for its members the forgiveness of their pre-Christian sins, He would make it partaker of Christian-moral holiness by means of the gospel. That cleansing is the negative side of that, which Christ contemplated with regard to His church in His death, and this sanctification by means of the gospel constantly influencing the baptized is the positive side; the former the 'antecedent,' the latter the 'consequent;' and both are caused by the atoning death, which is the 'meritorious cause,' of the forgiveness of sins brought about by means of baptism, and the contents of the gospel as the word of the cross. The sanctifying influence of the latter is the efficacy of the Holy Spirit, who works by means of the gospel (Ephesians 6:17); but the Holy Spirit is subject to Christ (2 Corinthians 3:18), and Christ also communicates Himself in the Spirit to men's hearts (Romans 8:9-17); hence it is said with justice that Christ sanctifies the church through the word, in which case it is self-evident to the Christian consciousness that the operative principle therein is the Spirit operating by means of the word."F8 Therefore, from our study of Ephesians chapter five, we can conclude that the scheme of redemption is the "great mystery" to which the apostle Paul alludes. It was God's sacred secret, revealed by Jesus and the Holy Spirit to the initiated chosen apostles, so that all who wish to be reconciled back to God can hear the gospel and learn of God's divine plan of salvation (Romans 10:17).

FOOTNOTES:
F1: Joseph Henry Thayer, D.D., Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament (New York: American Book Company, 1889), pg, 420.
F2: Robert Young, LL.D., F.E.S.L., Dictionary of Bible Words & Synonyms (London: Pickering & Inglis, 1883), pg. 70.
F3: Henry George Liddell, M.A. and Robert Scott, M.A., Greek-English Lexicon, New Edition (Oxford: Clarendon Press, reprinted 1989), pg. 1156.
F4: G. Abbot-Smith, D.D, D.C.L., LL.D., A Manual Greek Lexicon of the New Testament (Edinburgh: T&T Clark, 1936), pg. 298.
F5: Henry George Liddell, M.A. and Robert Scott, M.A., Greek-English Lexicon, New Edition (Oxford: Clarendon Press, reprinted 1989), pg. 1156.
F6: Joseph Henry Thayer, D.D., Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament (New York: American Book Company, 1889), pg, 420.
F7: Heinrich August Wilhelm Meyer, TH.D., Critical and Exegetical Handbook To The Epistle To The Romans, vol. 5 (Peabody, Massachusetts, 1983 reprint of 6th edition of 1884), pg. 446.
F8: Heinrich August Wilhelm Meyer, TH.D., Critical and Exegetical Handbook To The Epistle To The Ephesians, vol. 7 (Peabody, Massachusetts, 1983 reprint of 6th edition of 1884), pg. 512."

DO YOU SEE THE REFERENCES TO THE GREAT SCHOLARS INCLUDING THAYOR JUST ABOVE?
JESUS USED THE WORD MUSTERION IN MARK 4:11, THEN JESUS MUST BE INSANE ALSO ACCORDING TO YOUR CONCLUSION AND LOGIC IF WE CAN CALL IT LOGIC, JESUS MUST ALSO THEREFORE HAVE PRACTICED GNOTICISM AND KABBALAH ACCORDING TO YOUR "LOGIC"

I think the scholars above know a lot more than you or I, who is the proud and boastful now, who is the stubborn mule that refuses to read the word, study the word, learn from those that know more than you?

I spent all this time and effort for your edification, but because of your obstinance, even against the scriptures themselves as well as the spirit of God, the paste above is for the benefit of others PRIMARILLY so that they may not believe not only your false accusations, but also not follow in your ignorance!
Please respond with logic, real logic and intellectual discourse and something intelligent. Let's see if you are capable of being well behaved gentlemen or will you continue with false accusations and acting like thugs? I believe I am entitled to an apology?
That's a lot of RAW LOVE MR. UM-RAW

Why, James?

Why are you responding again to Gerald's post like this? You've already responded twice and now a week later you make this response. Why?

This post adds nothing to any argument, it is just an insulting, personal post. Why have you responded in such an unChristlike way? You complain that you are being persecuted yet you are the one who is constantly stirring up trouble across this forum. He asked you to leave him alone but you decide to agitate things. Why?

What is your purpose on this forum, James, you don't seem to be happy unless you're picking a fight with someone? 

I suggest that you read this post.  It talks about Christian forgiveness and love.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service