Adventist Online

IF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A BIBLICAL CHARACTER, WHO WOULD IT HAVE BEEN?  ME I TAKE MOSES, HE WITNESSED SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME WONDERS/MIRACLES EVER.  PLUS HE GREW UP IN EGYPT IN ITS PRIME.

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus is the excellent Bible Character. Then, how about Job?. 

THANKS.  FOR ME IT IS.

but I see nothing praise worthy or righteous is this. These things are only 'speaking' to the flesh and not the spirit. There is no fruit of the spirit in the above. What about his humility, his meekness, his patience, his speaking to God face to face, his agape love for his people? Shouldn't we want or covet the things of the Spirit instead of the flesh? 

Those that ASSUME make an ass out of U and ME. Jesus never ASSUMED anything, HE KNEW BY REVELATION. WHAT DO YOU KNOW AND NOT ASSUME?

You see nothing praise worthy or righteous, you speak of the flesh when I speak of the spirit, you address my patience, humility, meekness, speaking to God face to face, agape love, covet things of the spirit instead of the flesh etc.

You never address Elijah's behavior, attitude, flesh. You are a respector of persons and condone false accusations, even those implying mental illness (which you previously engaged in) and sodomy, and say I am of the flesh? You object to the Word of God I speak, but not the words of evil and judgment in false acvusations and character assassinations right under your nose. You condone every kind of insult and abuse, not only against me but others, such as Rick, Leon and others.

Every mention of spiritual things referred to in the Bible is met with vilification, accusation etc.
Every reference to healing, miracles or manifestations of the spirit are met with judgment of evil, being in league with the Devil.

For people or individuals whose doctrines and practice of nine manifestations of Holy Spirit as exemplified in seven of them in Old Testament and nine in New Testament is almost non-existant, the opposition and judgment without understanding or evidence is totally hypocritical, unbelief, fear, closed minded and without justification. I do not attack those who are not opposed to the manifestations of Holy Spirit. No one should manifest unholy spirit. That is obvious, but bring opposed to all supernatural manifestations and assuming all as evil, is putting God out of business in your realm.

Absent accurate knowledge, understanding, revelation of discerning of spirits, experience in this area your judgments are one of ignorance, fear of the unknown, and invalid. How can one judge anything if they have not done the genuine miracle, golf, baseball or brain surgery?
Not only is fruit of the spirit important, but to do manifesting of Holy Spirit as in the Book of Acts and throughout scripture glorifies God, brings deliverance, witness and confirmation and draws people to and proves God is real, not just a Book, but living in the believers. You are far opposed to these.

You judge my facing 600 foot flames in 2015 with nothing but faith in God or die as walking by the flesh and not the spirit? The intervention of God to save lives and property you don't see anything worthy or righteous, or loving in that? If I didn't believe God, I would be dead and who knows how many others, as well as further destruction of property and forest. The destruction was horrid even do. Four people died.

Neither do you see anything worthy or rightious in healing, or a woman walking for first time in seven years, or a breach baby turning feet first to head first in the womb. These testimonies were true and done by the spirit of God. These you deem evil also. If there is so much evil as you assume, then why don't you believe God and do miracles etc. by God's spirit? You say you have the real thing. Where is it?

Elijah of the Bible spoke and it came to pass and was profitable. His Words were backed up with power from God. You don't know which source I am working with, because spiritual things are spiritually discerned, by revelation from God (discerning of spirits). Those that have never walked in the spirit how can they know or understand or judge the subtlety and truths of what I said and what really is going on spiritually?

You lash out judging without considering all these factors, but most of all you do not consider your lack of faith. You judge others, but you do not judge yourself or the absense of the spirit in manifestation and signs as seen in and promised in scripture. Why do you not manifest Holy Spirit?

But the manifestation of the spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

I am weary in repeating scriptures you ignore. I am weary with the unbelief and opposition. Many are opposed to the very spirit they say they are for (God). Yet they oppose both God and their own spirit that is inside of them trying to get out and manifest, the Christ in each believer. That is truly what you are afraid of, and the truth that to speak in tongues or do any manifestation of Holy Spirit you must trust God, believe and do it. It is literally believing the Word, not just talk.
You cannot discern the spirit of God and its manifestations. You always talk of the counterfeit and assume it is in operation. Well there is no reason for the counterfeit if there is no genuine spirit, gold, dollar bill or anything. Where is the spirit of God in you? Why is there no or little evidence at best?
Instead of assuming evil automatically, you need to look to your own lack of the spirit in operation and unbelief.

If you manifested Holy Spirit, which is in the Bible, then you would know and have proof and understanding. You are not only afraid of the Devil, you are afraid of the spirit of God and of manifesting Holy Spirit. If you had faith you would be doing it.

Perfect love casteth out fear. Examine yourselves ye of little faith, judge not lest ye be judged in the manner you judge. You judge everything evil, God will and is asking you "Why don't you believe my Word that greater works than these shall you do."

He who speaks in tongues speaketh not to men but to God, speaking prayers, intercession for the saints, give the thanks we'll, edifices, is a sign, speaks divine secrets and working in conjunction with faith, miracles and the gift of healing and all manifestations of the spirit as needed. You see no profit because you are biased and are blind in this area by fear and unbelief, ignorance and lack of understanding and experience. If you had these things we would be comparing notes and glorifying and praising God together for not only His Love but also His Power manifested for good.

Satan has spoken!!!

Image result for satan

He did, talking about yourself again?

Indeed you are 

James I was not responding to you or anything you said. This was in response to RICK

follow the thread of replies 

Reply by Jason M. yesterday RICK said: 

" PLUS HE GREW UP IN EGYPT IN ITS PRIME." 

; " WITNESSED SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME WONDERS/MIRACLES EVER. "

(my reply) To me this is not good enough reasons to want to be like a Bible character...

RICK responded :  Reply by RICK 18 hours ago

THANKS.  FOR ME IT IS.

then I said 

Reply by Jason M. 8 hours ago

but I see nothing praise worthy or righteous is this. These things are only 'speaking' to the flesh and not the spirit. There is no fruit of the spirit in the above. What about his humility, his meekness, his patience, his speaking to God face to face, his agape love for his people? Shouldn't we want or covet the things of the Spirit instead of the flesh? 

then all hell broke loose 

Sorry, it appeared to be directed at me as it usually is, as works of the flesh is always thrown at me. Some of my comments are privnciples just the same, but glad to find out you were  not putting the attack on me.

The way you worded it sounds like an attack to me.

my comments to you were misdirected by misunderstanding, but my comments about Elijah still stand, and the lack of Book of Acts faith and power of God is still true.

TRUE, BUT I STILL WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SEEN WHAT MOSES SAW, SPOKEN WITH GOD ETC.

Rick can you please change your logo/ picture. This would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service