Adventist Online

IF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A BIBLICAL CHARACTER, WHO WOULD IT HAVE BEEN?  ME I TAKE MOSES, HE WITNESSED SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME WONDERS/MIRACLES EVER.  PLUS HE GREW UP IN EGYPT IN ITS PRIME.

Views: 626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, a great choice. 

My choice would be Elijah as he stood on Mount Carmel all alone against 850 of Balls prophets. 

Elijah of the Bible operated seven manifestations of holy spirit, all that was available then. The Elijah of Adventist online; you don't believe in one of them let alone all 9 of this administration and don't operate any of the manifestations.

Think again.To be accurate according to what you believe or rather your unbelief, you would have to pick someone that does not believe in the power of God and is mean, nasty to others and is a false accuser? Sounds like you want to be Lucifer? The one pointing the finger at everyone else calling them evil is the one who practices what he preaches against.

I can only laugh at your pathetic post 

Rick! yes Moses! He saw God's Glory (well from the back)!

and Elijah! Rode right into Heaven! Wow ..what Love!

I would have been Jesus because I used to be selfish.

Selfish was the first problem in heaven Andrew, where the devil wanted to usurp God, I am sure you will not be able to bring that to heaven. Make sure you have washed your robe in the Blood of the Lamb that you may have the right to the tree of life. 

FIRST BLOW IS A SOFT JAB TO THE MID SECTION AND POSSIBLY A WRONG INTERPRETATION OF WHAT WAS THE FIRST IN HEAVEN.  MORE LIKE ENVY MIXED WITH PRIDE, BUT I MAY BE WRONG, WASNT THERE.

Perhaps you are right about that Rick, suffice to say that all those qualities belong together and are all evil. 

Other than Jesus I always liked the story of Job.  Satan threw a lot of suffering his way and even with friends and family detracting him; he still didn't turn his back on the Lord.

I AGREE, BUT MAN DID JOB SUFFER,

Yeah, didn't really read your question all the way through.  Definitely wouldn't want to go through everything he went through if I had the choice.  But as far as a heroes goes hes one of my favorites for persevering.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service