Adventist Online

IF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A BIBLICAL CHARACTER, WHO WOULD IT HAVE BEEN?  ME I TAKE MOSES, HE WITNESSED SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME WONDERS/MIRACLES EVER.  PLUS HE GREW UP IN EGYPT IN ITS PRIME.

Views: 614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Rick maybe so, do explain to me how God blesses a lawbreaker who knowingly does reject the Sabbath as not relevant to him? How God blesses a Liar who gains entrance here by his lies? How God blesses a braggart? And whatever other fruits of the flesh he has. The God I know would not bless a person like that. 

THE MAIN ISSUE/REASON FOR WHICH THE PHARISEES OF OLD HATED JESUS AND WANTED TO KILL HIM WAS THAT HE "BROKE" THE SABBATH AND OTHER "TRADITIONS".  EVEN THOUGH JESUS/GOD WAS THE CREATOR OF THE SABBATH AND HE IS ENTITLED TO THE BREAKING OF THE SABBATH, THEY DID NOT CARE.  THERE WERE RIPPLES IN THE WATER AND THEY HATED HIM FOR THAT.  THEY DID NOT CARE THAT HE WAS HEALING, GIVING FOOD TO THE HUNGRY OR WHATEVER, THEY (PHARISEES) WERE INFECTED WITH SABBATH IDOLATRY AND BLIND TO KINDNESS AND LOVE.  SADLY MANY SDA, JEWS AND OTHER SABBATH KEEPERS ARE IN THE SAME SHOES.

THANKS RICK FOR YOUR JUST JUDGMENT. ELIJAH IS OVER THE TOP, LIKE ABOUT 1000 MILES OVER THE TOP. 

HE DOES NOT ADDRESS MY SCRIPTURES, GREEK WORDS, PRINCIPLES  OR EVEN MY TESTIMONY FAIRLY AND RATIONALLY, BUT RESPONDS WITH EVIL INSULTS, SURMISINGS, CASTING ASPERSIONS, ASSUMPTIONS AND THINKING ONLY THE WORST, WITH NO LOVE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE HAS NO ACCURATE DEEP KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE IN THE 9 MANIFESTATIONS OF HOLY SPIRIT. THEN HOW CAN HE JUDGE, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN MY PRESENCE. HE HAS NO WITNESSES, NO EVIDENCE, AND ALL THE ABOVE VIOLATES THE PRINCIPLES OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN ONE BRINGS ACCUSATIONS.

OBVIOUSLY, THE DIAGNOSIS BY SOMEONE UNQUALIFIED AND UNLICENSED, UNTRAINED.

THEREFORE, WITH NO TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT MANIFESTATIONS AND NO TRAINING IN MENTAL HEALTH, HE IS TOTALLY WITHOUT CREDIBILITY, AND IN FACT, ALL THIS SHOWS HE IS TOTALLY OUT OF GOD'S OR EVEN MAN'S REALM AND SCOPE OF JUSTICE.

THEREFORE; ITS AN INJUSTICE, UNDER GOD'S AND MAN'S LAWS AND PRINCIPLES.

WHAT WOULD ONE SAY IF HE WAS ACCUSING SOMEONE OF A CRIME; NO WITNESSES, NO EVIDENCE, YET HE SAYS THE PERSON IS GUILTY BECAUSE THE PENAL CODE HAS A CITATION?

LIKEWISE, ELIJAH CITES THE BIBLE AND SAYS I AM GUILTY, JUST BECAUSE HE CITES A LAW.

IF THIS WAS A CASE IT WOULD BE THROWN OUT OF BOTH MAN'S COURT AND GOD'S COURT.

ACTUALLY, IT WAS NEVER IN MAN'S COURTS, THOUGH I HAVE GROUNDS FOR LEGAL ACTION. BUT NOT WANTING TO BRING ANOTHER "BELIEVER" TO COURT. THE CASE IS ACTUALLY BEFORE GOD IN THE COURT OF HEAVEN FOR HIS ADJUDICATION TECHNICALLY. MY REFERENCE TO BEING THROWN OUT OF BOTH MAN'S COURT AND GOD'S COURT WAS REFERRING TO ELIJAH'S UNWARRANTED ACCUSATIONS.

BUT AS FAR AS I AS VICTIM, I HAVE SUFFICIENT GROUNDS FOR COURT ACTIONS, AND I HAVE OVER A SPAN OF 34 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN COURTS. THE CASE IN HEAVEN IS STILL BEFORE THE BENCH OF GOD, WHOSE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT I AM SURE WILL DO JUSTICE, AS HE ALWAYS DOES. AS A MAN SOWS, SO SHALL HE REAP. IN ADDITION, I HAVE JESUS CHRIST AS MY ATTORNEY WHO IS ACTING ON MY BEHALF AS I HAVE BEEN FALSELY AND MALICIOUSLY ACCUSED, INSULTED AND ASSAULTED VERBALLY WITHOT VALID REASON OR PROVOCATION.

Hahahahahahahahaha 

ELIJAH, YOU SHOULD STOP ABUSING ALCOHOL, YOUR ALCOHOLISM IS MAKING YOU JAUNDICE AS EVIDENCE BY YOUR SELFIE ABOVE AND THE DEEP YELLOW HUE.

And his eyes are closed to the truth and his fingers in his mouth, a babe in Christ sucking his thumb, big headed thinking he knows though he is unlearned in the spirit of God in practical application. Still sucking the milk, not ready for spiritual meat and spiritual work. Full of unbelief, lack of faith, full of fear, ignorance and misunderstanding.

ACTUALLY, I WAS HOPING HE CRIED OUT THAT I SHOULD NOT ACCUSE HIM OF BEING AN ALCOHOLIC AND HENCE DEFAME HIM.  MAYBE THEN HE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT CONVERSATIONS HERE ON AO SHOULD BE CIVIL.

AO is a site for Adventists by Adventists. Liars like James who gain access here by lies vas removed. But as it seems James managed to stay here.

WISELY STATED RICK!

THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ACCUSED PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DID NOT FOLLOW OR BELIEVE IN THE CATHOLIC DOGMA, OR THEY WERE ACCUSED OF WORSHIPPING THE DEVIL.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WERE TORTURED, KILLED AND THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS SUFFERED THEIR DEATHS. YOUR NOT TOO MANY STEPS AWAY FROM THE INQUISITION MR. ELIJAH. OF QUALIFYING AS THE GRAND INQUISITOR OF THE SPANISH INQUISITION, IN SPIRIT AT LEAST. YOU HAVE ZEAL BUT NO DISCRETION, SCRIPTURE AND EGW CITATIONS, BUT NO UNDERSTANDING OR WISDOM. YOU LASH OUT AT WHAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IN FEAR, APPARENTLY, GREAT UNWARRANTED FEAR AND HATRED, JUST LIKE THE CATHOLICS THAT WERE EVIL WHOM YOU DON'T LIKE.

BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T BECOME WHAT YOU HATE.

" PLUS HE GREW UP IN EGYPT IN ITS PRIME." 

; " WITNESSED SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME WONDERS/MIRACLES EVER. "

To me this is not good enough reasons to want to be like a Bible character...

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service