Adventist Online

on another thread someone asked a list of Questions

deserves its own thread with answers more filled out

thanku for your thoughtfullness

and seem to not to have the 'gotcha' question and litmus test spirit which GOD hates

Hi MFG, 

Teach me something...i have wanted to ask a gay person. Never had a  chance. This is in no way trying to judge. I just want to hear the other side honest answer. Am sure you have faced similar questions before

hi GBU

thanku for asking

most just run to judgement and have no care to enter it God's way
in relationship

1. Are you gay?

2. If so when did you discover?

3. Were you raised in a happy mother and father family.  

4. Do you believe sex before marriage is wrong? Are u marriad?

5. Could you give  an example of a gay marriad couple in the bible  or any hint of God sanctioning gay relationships? This is the most important question, kindly make it priority.

6. What do u make of Jesus saying," so shall a man leave his mother and father and be joined to his wife. The two shall become one flesh". Can it also apply to gay? If so, why?

7. Do you think it was God's ideal, intention, for a man to have sex with another man? Or vice versa?

Are you gay?

1. Yes, very much so Gay

Gay Gay Gay

o yes did i say i was gay?

If so when did you discover?

2.when i was 12 or 13 but in hind site i was a very gay lil boy and toddler

(i have  very early memories of the minuet of life)

btw i was upset and profoundly depressed and  suicidal when i figured it out and tried to kill myself a few years later .. i prayed for years for GOD to make me a lil straight boy/man- i would have died if anyone found out  - i hated myself and GOD for years _God has done such a work in my heart towards HIM and me and others

ETERNAL HOMPHOBIA IS RAMPANT AMONG OH SO MANY GAYS and that is THE WHY we call it the GAY PRIDE PARADE

to combat such evil in ourselves and others

Were you raised in a happy mother and father family? 

3.my family was not Christian and i will just leave it at that in an open forum or perhaps start a thread on that maybe later-in relationship i can share more in private BTW 

in a SDA 8th grade class of 39 kids-9 turned out gay from Christian Families .. and i know many gays who grew up happy and others not so much

pssst.. heads up! .. each gay and their story is as different as their fingerprints ! u know like the straights!!! hmmm what a thought :)

Do you believe sex before marriage is wrong? Are u married?

4.yes sex before marriage is wrong though it don't stop many

with all the STD's and fornication and abortions and children out of wedlock and single mothers and fornication  and rapes and sexual molestation in and out of collages and military - why do we focus (from our Church  and others into Politics) on a small percentage of gays wanting to live their own lives?

so much money and time and talents is spent on not sharing the GOSPEL

I am not Married

Could you give  an example of a gay married couple in the bible  or any hint of God sanctioning gay relationships? This is the most important question, kindly make it priority.

5. i made a thread regarding this possibility- it made more than a few upset  not realizing that GOD healed no matter what - HE couldn't help it! amen -good news to all who are here!!!!!

-doubt if they were married though cause as far as i know marriage was not an option just like it is not in many states -but they were definitely in a relationship

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/jesus-heals-a-gay-man-s...

What do u make of Jesus saying," so shall a man leave his mother and father and be joined to his wife. The two shall become one flesh". Can it also apply to gay? If so, why?

6. yes indeed JESUS is addressing Divorce ... ONE WIFE FOR LIFE

Matt 19:.

And Pharisees came to Him and put Him to the test by asking, Is it lawful and right to dismiss and repudiate and divorce one’s wife for any and [a]every cause?

He replied, Have you never read that He Who made them from the beginning made them male and female,

And said, For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and shall be united firmly (joined inseparably) to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?

and others read more into it - as only man and woman can get married .. I am glad for myself  i don't have to answer those questions for myself cause I am NOT THE MARRYING SORT

Adam and Eve and JESUS is the Earthly GODHEAD as an example to the universe - amen _the Plural become the Singular!

God does not force His way on anyone -all are free to Choose

.. and some gays do become one flesh in their own non traditional way

well God's intention is for the Husband to love His Wife as God loves the Church for Life

but alas i see everything but that in my own church

BTW the Christians were not out there rallying against 'No fault Divorce" !! Marriage is sacred! gays see right thru the hypocrisy

many don't act like their own marriage is sacred but it is easy to go after someone else

(not a Christian Virtue)

Do you think it was God's ideal, intention, for a man to have sex with another man? Or vice versa?

7. Paul even states its not even good to marry seeing that Christ is coming soon _is that God's Intention??? - so maybe no one should get married? well i don't see that happening- the heart wants what the heart wants ( i do not know any Christian who does not ever cherry pick their own liking) and besides we have all those wonderful testimonies of people finding their perfect soul mates shared on 3ABN as of late

It is not God's Intention for men to have sex with each other

God has many attributes that we dont even recognize or understand

The God of Concessions  for instance

its a LOVE thang- a product of working with you as where u are at right now

HE works like that in the Nation of Israel also - that is is one of the reasons why we see so many inconsistencies thru out the the Whole Old Testament

one wife or two? hundreds of concubines (Sex Slaves) ? many widowed and taken care of?

war and killing everything in site? or letting God take care of that?

slavery?misogyny?rasism? mutilated or defiled in the temple? fluids?

the list is endless of God dealing with all and not by the book

if u look at JESUS He broke all kinds of Levitical laws and even GOD Himself said no more sacrifices

I myself am a celibate Christian and my buddy of 26 years  is a celibate  Christian also (what are the odds to find such like mindedness - Yes GOD is that good and powerful)

sex is a force of Nature-only the Surpernatural can tame it

Praise GOD

i dont give yes and no answers mostly on this topic even though its very cut and dry for most

God is not black and white HE is all the Colours of the Rainbow -His Seal that is around His Own Throne

oh and id i say i was a CHRISTIAN?

a CHRISTIAN a CHRISTIAN a CHRISTIAN!

uhhh did i say that i was a CHRISTIAN

God is mighty to Save even the likes of you

and meeeeeeeeee

if our church studied the 6 verses that  most say condems homosexual acts as we study the state of the dead in our own heritage -

our church might come up with a  very different understanding

the state of the dead was so cut and dry for hundreds of years

.....till a group actually looked actually looked closer

:)

hmmmm...

GBU All here!

the following is for people who want to get to know me better

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/my-gay-or-happy-testimo...

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/there-are-many-more-rea...

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/a-letter-to-the-lgbti-c...

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/it-s-about-time-heavens-to-betsy

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/why-on-earth-would-you-...

Views: 1045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well

i killed my own thread by talking about God's plan for gays

hmm..

God Bless you All

I may start a new one fleshing that out more

ooooo

Gods plan for gays? It is no different to any other sinner as far as I know. 

Reply by Lazarus 46 minutes ago

Gods plan for gays? It is no different to any other sinner as far as I know.

well yes what a wise thing to say

yes yes

but i am talking along the lines of Gays becoming Brothers under Jesus

well.. the males anyway

did u happen to read my humble lil presentation on that?

#pink

MFG said:

Gays becoming Brothers under Jesus

Forever thinking you can be saved in sin do you not? 

MFG said:

Gays becoming Brothers under Jesus

Forever thinking you can be saved in sin do you not?

uhh brothers dont usually sleep with each other

.esp in the Family of GOD

come on

its not that u dont understand what ive been saying

your just in a bad mood and taking it out on someone

#bad form and unChristlike

MFG Top marks for persisting. But I do not know how Gays arrange their relationships, one would think it did not matter if it was a brother Sin is sin. Its not like mathematics where two negatives makes a positive. 

MFG Top marks for persisting. But I do not know how Gays arrange their relationships, one would think it did not matter if it was a brother Sin is sin. Its not like mathematics where two negatives makes a positive.

well i guess u can make fun of Gods Power and Design for the gays all u want

:/

i will share a spiritual law GOD has revealed a long time ago to me that may be lost on so many esp. the ones who are earnest with all these supposes and comparing their walk and how it looks to others...

getting to know the christian gay man at church all these months -me and my christian gay buddy formed a bond with him.
a brotherhood. a spiritual connection. A family of God thing with Jesus as our mutual foundation.

there is no danger of a seduction going on between us gay men anymore than there is a seduction going on between two brothers or family members.

Can it happen? yes but not likely. just think of your own siblings, people!
thankyou for your own visuals

hope it helps understanding this SPIRITUAL LAW!
God created all men who are in Jesus to relate to each other as brothers.
period!

My  gay christian buddy and i were lovers a long long time ago in a place far far away but thru Jesus has become brothers in Christ. that means.... uhhh no sex or tickling allowed.

(or slow deep kisses)

it has taken too many years to finally take-  u know the Sancification process u all here have a part in (uhhh...maybe/hopefully)

it has become a law engraved in our hearts by the HOLY SPIRIT

what was a series of choices became a LIFE

Praise GOD!!!!

we have no history of  sexual stuff with the church member so it wasnt a battle

HELLO!
the gay community has knowledge of this in its own way called SISTEEERHOOD. Sisteeers dont sleep with sisteeers! has there been exceptions? o yes    ! but not common.

#inspired

maybe one day i will wax long and arduous on how GOD's Will can be accomplished thru monogamous very  long term gay relationships in a later thread

the same principle of becoming brothers enacts the same way :)

God is the great designer that gets HIS WAY!

posted this three times so far and no takers huh?

MFG I was not making fun of God, I think God is holy and making fun of God is blasphemy. But Presume on God's grace is not a good thing. 

Reply by Lazarus 4 minutes ago

MFG I was not making fun of God, I think God is holy and making fun of God is blasphemy. But Presume on God's grace is not a good thing.

u can  read it  and share your thoughts on what i actually said and copy and paste  too

if so desired so we can follow your thoughts on this

:)

i will share a spiritual law GOD has revealed a long time ago to me that may be lost on so many esp. the ones who are earnest with all these supposes and comparing their walk and how it looks to others...

getting to know the christian gay man at church all these months -me and my christian gay buddy formed a bond with him.
a brotherhood. a spiritual connection. A family of God thing with Jesus as our mutual foundation.

there is no danger of a seduction going on between us gay men anymore than there is a seduction going on between two brothers or family members.

Can it happen? yes but not likely. just think of your own siblings, people!
thankyou for your own visuals

hope it helps understanding this SPIRITUAL LAW!
God created all men who are in Jesus to relate to each other as brothers.
period!

My  gay christian buddy and i were lovers a long long time ago in a place far far away but thru Jesus has become brothers in Christ. that means.... uhhh no sex or tickling allowed.

(or slow deep kisses)

it has taken too many years to finally take-  u know the Sancification process u all here have a part in (uhhh...maybe/hopefully)

it has become a law engraved in our hearts by the HOLY SPIRIT

what was a series of choices became a LIFE

Praise GOD!!!!

we have no history of  sexual stuff with the church member so it wasnt a battle

HELLO!
the gay community has knowledge of this in its own way called SISTEEERHOOD. Sisteeers dont sleep with sisteeers! has there been exceptions? o yes    ! but not common.

#inspired

maybe one day i will wax long and arduous on how GOD's Will can be accomplished thru monogamous very  long term gay relationships in a later thread

the same principle of becoming brothers enacts the same way :)

God is the great designer that gets HIS WAY!

posted this four  times so far and no takers huh?

MFG 

All you are doing is justifying the LGBT lifestyle I can not see anything new in here. 

Hey Mutinta, what do you think of these answers to your questions? if you think they are ridiculous... good! The answers are less ridiculous than your questions. Your line questioning says more about your sexual conflict than it says about MFG.

May I ask rather personal questions...they may be inappropriate and you can choose not to answer but please state so and DO NOT MEANDER.

1.When you say you practice celibacy, does it mean you have never had sexual intercourse in the last 10 years?

sexual intercourse as in  Anal penetration? -mostly slaps and giggles and why the 10 year limit? like i have to wait 10 years after each fall or slip before i can be called celibate or 10 years of contrition for God  to love me again??  Have you ever fallen into HOMOSEXUAL sin and did it and maybe repented after your celibacy declaration? If so when and how many times.

cant we declare celibacy and fall?... and how many times? what are u are creepy number keeper?

2. If the atmosphere allowed it, would you marry your gay buddy

The atmosphere? u mean the kind of warm air and weather at Baja California for our honeymoon? ?

In short are you sexually attracted to him but you are constantly fight the urge.The urge to gag u so u wont be infantile and voyeuristic in your line of questioning in a Christian forum? and why do u want to know if im sexually attracted to him like your some sort of thought police? 

Do you cuddle and kiss each other with your buddy? apparently u didnt read the OP .. uhh cuddle and kissing? no we just have sex without acknowledging each other

3. What's the main reason for your staying together?  so i can help him up the stairs and get the old geezer his pharmaceuticals at a moments notice and so he can trophy me around like prized catch and host church luncheons with flair

4. As a Christian, what would u advise a two heterosexual young adults who sexually like each other if they wanted to move and stay together to cut on expenses etc, if they came to you for counsel. Are u asking cause when u find the one your sexually attracted to -my buddy and I are on the short list of  counselors? aww shucks

5. Do you believe one day God will destroy sinners? Which sins in particular? Is homosexual sin a part of that? all sin is to be destroyed except homosexuality - they will be angels in heaven and fairies... so have your bag of glitter ready when JESUS comes!

6.why are there no homosexual guys in villages, or are they? oh honey they are everywhere in the villages- don't be fooled by their butchiness,they sing Broadway show tunes when know is looking

Oh boy. 

I come from a country where they arrest those who practice homosexual sin. Men sleeping with men is regarded as sin by the public worse by the church.  My opinion are a reflection of that coupled with a clear word of God. I hope we never adopt the western culture of justifying homosexual sex. Help should be there for those struggling.  But to play around with it, no no no. 

I am Marriad and believe sex should be between man and woman only in marriage. Our children should be taught that. 

God have mercy. I shall delete that particular post as I too feel it was inappropriate.

Sorry MFG

Mutinta.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com