Adventist Online

I would like to ask, Is the Holy Spirit has body or form or image like the Father and the Son? May GOD bless us to know the truth about the question.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Elijah,

It is not the comparison of myself with God; who am I? But God through inspiration of His word gives us understanding of our great potential, our future through Him.

4what is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You care for him? 5You made him a little lower than the angels; You crowned him with glory and honor.…

Yes, man is incomplete, and we now have this sinful nature, but God’s idea far outreaches our own thoughts. God gave us something liken unto Himself

Job 32:8

But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

Man has a spirit in him just as God, and God’s Spirit links with our human spirit to give us understanding. Unlike other species on the planet, we can enjoy and create; we can formalize ideals which comes from within our spirit (good or bad). Thoughts for example are conceived deep with our spirits, the physical brain merely articulate what we conceive in our spirit. Because of the spirit in us, we can experience life, we don’t just exist.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service