Adventist Online

Hi, does anyone have any comments, thoughts, proof, as to whether it is wrong or not to ride your horse on the Sabbath?

Views: 1116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You interpret it however you want.. but the word's "no" and "do not" are pretty clear, no matter how you may want to interpret it.

However if you don't think so you should tell your kid that the word no, doesn't mean no.. 

After all by your interpretation of those words, they were likely unjustly judged for not listening to you when you said "no" or "do not" and sent to their room.

As I said.. You have gone to the point of insulting my husband and mu country in your last response.. In which case reason has been thrown out the window... I will not be waiting any more of my time on you..

"Who is this that darkens counsel By words without knowledge? Job 38:2

Keep the Sabbath day holy. Don't pursue your own interests on that day, but enjoy the Sabbath and speak of it with delight as the LORD's holy day. Honor the Sabbath in everything you do on that day, and don't follow your own desires or talk idly. Isaiah 58:13

Do not light a fire in any of your dwellings on the Sabbath day." Bible 35:3

As a man once said, "can't we all get along." Why do we have to prove what we do or do not have. Provide your skills and move on. Why do others questions one if they have the skills? We must discuss thing through the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. Others are shun away because of the way we act toward one and another. Let's discuss the topic and not each other with meanness and disrespect. The horse is the subject and is it alright to ride it on the Sabbath. Sabbath is about creation and the horse is one of ELOHIM'S creation. I say yes and you all have a happy Sabbath and be bless! 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service