Adventist Online

House Stenographer scolds congress on God, Jesus, Freemasons + Constitution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-guIdZtDtVc

Another warning from God, Jesus is coming!    

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She attacks the constitution of the United States claiming that it is the product of Free Masons and that God condemns a country that is organized according to our constitution.

If you want to know Britian's view of the U.S. Civil War in the 1800's - read Testimonies Vol 1.

I don't see that she said what you are saying she said Bob.  This is what she said :

"He will not be mocked, He will not be mocked, (don't touch me) He will not be mocked. The greatest deception here, is that this is (A) not one nation under God. (B)It never was. Had it been... it would not have been... No. it would not have been... (C)the Constitution would not have been written by Free Masons... and go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ."

(A.) It is true that America lost its Sovereignty and "it is not one nation under God".  America is a Corporation.
(B) "It never was"....that is vague.  Was never never, or referring to a starting time period from when the constitution existed as a whole???  I am Canadian and don't know American history that well.

(C)the Constitution would not have been written by Free Masons : the meaning of this depends what she was referring in (B) and if she's referring to the fact that the constitution has been changed many times over the years that today has no validity or power over government legislature and decision. 

Being vague is not the method the Holy Spirit uses to make such an announcement.

When she said   " and go .against God"  she was talking about the constitution. If not, what she referring to ?

Being vague is not the method the Holy Spirit uses to make such an announcement.

Well, I never said it was a message from the Holy Spirit.  I see it more as the work of the Lord to bring some awareness and warning despite of the imperfect vessel. 

When she said   " and go .against God"  she was talking about the constitution. If not, what she referring to ?

What she said at the beginning...America "is not one nation under God".  America is suppose to be a Christian Nation to bring liberty and the ways of the Lord to all other nation.  And what is America today doing?  The opposite.... bringing terror...removing the sovereignty of other countries so they too be enslave by Mystery Babylon.  America is going "against God" as a nation.

You are jumping a mighty long way to connect  " America" with... "and go against God."

If it was not message from the Holy Spirit then from whom was it ?  

This woman is very courageous. She was doing her best to defend Jesus Christ and warn against a Luciferian Masonic system that is taking control through very deceptive tactics. I would consider it a privilege to stand beside her in a defense of Jesus.

Jesus uses the weak and those who are poor in eloquent speaking to His glory!

May God bless her and keep her mind strong.

But when we are defending Jesus we must make sense. You have not addressed the concerns over what she said. Mrs. White made it very clear that the US constitution is not the enemy. How has it been so ?

Exactly.

Thanks CHAD, you know what's going on with the secret societies.  That's why I see it as it was from God.  

• It is true that secret Societies are at work and have been for many many years. However, trouncing the constitution that Mrs. White states was what made our government function like a lamb helps the secret societies and discredited her message. I believe if her message was from God she would have rebuked congress for side stepping the constitution.
  • We must be careful that we do not let our frustration with government make us like the lady with her confused outburst. 

When I first saw the video, there were two things that striked me as not coherent :

1. When she started her speech, she said ""He will not be mocked, He will not be mocked, (don't touch me) He will not be mocked." There wasn't anybody around touching her.  I replayed the video several times and I couldn't see anyone around her that possibly was touching her.

2. Her voice didn't fade away as she was being pulled away from the microphone.  I reason that maybe she put on a wireless microphone on her.

Anyway, some other youtube video came forth showing that the speech we heard broadcast in the news repeatively, actually took place AFTER she was pull away from the house and was about to be brought into the elevator to be brought to the hospital.  Many news reporters were following them and recorded what we have heard in the news. 

The actual speech was muted out and replaced with what was said at the elevator.  Well I'm very curious to know what was the actual speech spoken and what words the Holy Spirit said through her.  It must of been of significant for them to go through the trouble to actually mute out and dubb it with something else that was taking after. 

Yes I see it something has been edited indeed and we are left to wonder what it was and why it was. Interesting indeed.  

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service