Adventist Online

Does Jesus come through the bible quickly for people?  Or does it take time?  Does Jesus clean us up right away?  Or does it take months yea years.  For me it took less than 2 years to fully repent I fell back into sins after that but it was a start to a committed faithful life that would last and Jesus kept me from stumbling.  What if we sin?  We have an advocate but how long should it take?  Is it different for all types of people?  Are all people different.  How long is too long? 

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Christ and only Christ 

It is that saving relationship with Jesus that everyone will want that will save us in the end.

That saving relationship has been giving to humanity by God through Jesus Christ.  Everyone will be saved except the wicked.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English reads:

2 Corinthians 5:19 For God was in The Messiah- he who reconciled the universe with his Majesty, and he has not accounted their sins to them and has placed in us our own message of the reconciliation.

See, no one can save himself.  God has already saved us, but there’s an order in our salvation.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him. 24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power.…

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service