Adventist Online

How many of us are in agreement on the State of the Dead?

Views: 515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes,a literal 7 day creation.

I am an algorithm person. And there seems to be one here.
Glad to hear that, I get sent away for standing up for truth. sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Jesus said: "And ye shall be hated of all men for my sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." Matthew 10:22

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. in the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

I'm sorry, Its just that my mind is allergic to error.

"I get sent away for standing up for truth."

What are you talking about?

We are quite certain the vast majority of all of the members here agree on all of our fundamental beliefs.

I agree on  the basic tenets of historic adventist views but have some questions on  whether we are open to new light or new viewpoints.  Which is one reason I do keep reading on here.  Just believe we may not have all the answers as even Ellen White says there will be new light and that our beliefs will shine even brighter.  Not sure what you are looking for on this thread!

i agree with

state of the dead

2300 days

Saturday is the SABBATH

and  now

JESUS our High Priest!

well yes and let me add

JESUS knows we dont see HIM and esp the FATHER clearly so the mediation is also on our end

praise GOD!

\i/

I am also in agreement that we have a High Priest who is interceding for me so that anyone who comes to him can be saved. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service