Adventist Online

It's been years since I have been a registered member of this website and it has been a clear fact that OFFSHOOTS are also registered here.

To clarify things further, those who are not under the the Seventh-day Adventist Church of the General Conference.

How should we react to them? Should we shun them? Should we befriend them? Their teachings are clearly oftentimes extreme.

Views: 2065

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again what bible are you reading? 

In James 2:19 by bible says "You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and tremble". 

My bible also says in Revelation 18:4 "I heard another voice from heaven, saying, "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;"

God always has his true church in every age.  

I do not believe that you have understood  how we are saved.  Can believing in Jesus save you? You said that once we believe in Him we have everlasting life.  Isn't this a doctrine of Satan? 

Just about anyone can register here the hardest test here is the question "which day is the preparation day" If you know your way around the net you can soon work that one out.

And how exactly does that answer the question as to how we should react to offshoots?

Do good always

Adventist church doctrine changes over time, progressive revelation.  An offshoot would be someone who does not support the current doctrine.  Whatever the church may have believed in the past does not matter.  Some of these independent ministries say they are loyal Adventists, but when you listen to them they have a long list of complaints about the church and claim that the church has apostatized or is close to it.

So you believe in the exemplary character and righteousness of the SDA leadership, that infamous, unwritten, 29th fundamental belief?

I think most of them do a good job in a difficult situation. But leaders in our church administrate, they don't create doctrine.

So you don't know that the Seventh-day Adventist leadership has not repented of enabling and protecting Seventh-day Adventist spiritualists in their dissemination of demonic doctrines?

And do you not care that the Adventist Review has not repented of disseminating Zionist propaganda, which is a cloak for horrific atrocities?  

And you haven't heard that Nazi medical ethics were bought at Loma Linda University and that a major, unrepentant, Seventh-day Adventist institution was complicit in a corporate strategy to relax existing environmental regulations for the purpose of permitting long-term perchlorate contamination?

[Struck by Adventist Online moderators as breaking our Site Rules & Guidelines.  Please do not post in this manner.]

Yup, offshoots.

You really need to stop flattering the pope with your ignorant mimicking of the unparalleled presumption of the papacy.  [Struck by Adventist Online moderators as breaking our Site Rules & Guidelines.  Please do not post in this manner.]

Shubee? Let me shoot straight.

Are you an offshoot or not?

You have to ask if Eugene Shubert is an off-shoot?  LOL

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link: