Adventist Online

It's been years since I have been a registered member of this website and it has been a clear fact that OFFSHOOTS are also registered here.

To clarify things further, those who are not under the the Seventh-day Adventist Church of the General Conference.

How should we react to them? Should we shun them? Should we befriend them? Their teachings are clearly oftentimes extreme.

Views: 2046

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"And you haven't heard that Nazi medical ethics were bought at Loma Linda University and that a major, unrepentant, Seventh-day Adventist institution was complicit in a corporate strategy to relax existing environmental regulations for the purpose of permitting long-term perchlorate contamination?"  Off topic you should have left that in the Conspiracy thread. 

Are you a Neo-Nazi?  What do you mean "Zionist" propaganda?  The only context in which I have heard the term "Zionist" was from people who believe in "White power" and wanted to kill all Jews.

Zionists are Neo-Nazis. I am not a Zionist. What is meant by "Zionist" propaganda?

See Peace, Propaganda And The Promised Land.

Here is where I document the Adventist Review disseminating Zionist propaganda, which is a cloak for horrific atrocities.

Tell that to Auschwitz survivor Dr. Hajo Meyer and listen to his response.

"Many who claim to be standing in the light are in darkness, and know it not. They have so enshrouded themselves in unbelief that they call darkness light, and light darkness. They are ignorant of that which they condemn and oppose. But their ignorance is not such as God will excuse, for He has given them light, and they reject it. They have before them the example of the past, but they will not be warned, and unbelief is enclosing them in impenetrable darkness. They refuse to accept the testimonies they ought to believe, and are ready to accept tidbits of gossip and testimonies of men, showing their credulousness and readiness to believe that which they want to believe." 11MR 286-287.

"The major players in recreating the state of Israel are found on an impressive list of evil, which includes Adolph Hitler. It's so nice of the Seventh-day Adventist leadership to kowtow to their spiritual masters."

Really Shubes or should I say self-proclaimed modern William Miller? Is this the message God has chosen for you to speak?

Is this the message God has chosen for you to speak?

I have many messages from God that He wants me to speak. That is to say, I can't imagine that God wants me to be silent like the cowardly and willfully ignorant SDA leadership.  [Struck by Adventist Online moderators as breaking our Site Rules & Guidelines.  Please do not post in this manner.]

I think you watch too much YouTube and the Loma Linda Zionist  stuff is off the charts weird and over the line.  Your attacks on people is not Christ like and you think way too highly of yourself[Struck by Adventist Online moderators as breaking our Site Rules & Guidelines.  Please do not post in this manner.]

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. -- New American Standard Bible (NASB)

You think too highly of the three demons' messages.

The Loma Linda stuff isn't Zionist. It's literally Nazi-like.

No, I am telling that to you.  Throwing around words like Zionist propaganda is EXTREMELY anti-simetic.  It is extremely offensive. 

Please understand that you have memory issues and that you are guided by a delusive sentiment. I have already answered your empty criticisms about that[Struck by Adventist Online moderators as breaking our Site Rules & Guidelines.  Please do not post in this manner.]

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service